2 Good Plumbers LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2010

3426 E Glenrosa

Phoenix, AZ 85018

1 employee. No subs occasionally. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply....

07/26/2017

NAKIA B.

09/09/2016

Craig P.

Joe arrived the same day I contacted him which was the day the bib failed. I sent pictures via phone so he could ensure that he had the necessary part with him. His conduct was nothing but professional. He removed the failed bib (which was soldered on) and replaced it with a bib that could be unscrewed and replaced by us when necessary. He gave us a 2 year warranty on the part. The cost was reasonable and not only will I call him again, I recommend you give him a try. He was actually recommended by another plumber who was too busy to help.

Description of Work
Front hose bib required replacement as water could not be shut off. This happened early in the morning.

05/08/2015

Roger S.

We had a major leak in the water line between the street and the front of the house, so I contacted three different plumbers to get an estimate. I did my due diligence and checked out licensing, BBB reports and customer reviews on each. The big company quoted me a ridiculously inflated price, one other wouldn?t come out and look or give me an estimate but said they charged $90 until it was done, and then there was 2 Good Plumbers. It was after hours, but Joe answered the phone anyway. I explained my problem, and he said he would send someone out to look the next day. Juan arrived right on time and after assessing the problem gave me two options and the price for each. I could just repair the leak, or replace the whole pipe. Considering that it was a 30 year old pipe I opted to replace the whole thing and be done with it. We agreed on a price and scheduled the job for the next day. Juan arrived the next morning and promptly began digging a 45 foot trench between the house and the street. I was sure that I was going to have to have the landscaping redone with all the dirt piling up in my front yard. I was pleasantly surprised at the end of the day with the excellent job that he did. You couldn?t even tell that anything had been done! At the end of the day, Joe came by to make sure that I was satisfied. I think that their company name is a misnomer. These are 2 GREAT Plumbers!

Description of Work
Replaced the main water line between the meter and the house.

09/26/2013

sage J.

We have used two good plumbers for over a year for both our private residence and our rentals. We have NO complaints on service or price. We have had them set up a gas stove, re plumb toilets, set up an sink during a remodel, new disposal. These guys were referred to us by a friend and we have basically found our plumbers for life! This review is long overdue, however hope its helpful for other consumers. Great service punctual And GREAT PRICING!

Description of Work
Basic plumbing needs for residential and rental properties.

02/13/2013

sage J.

Since these are rentals, it's hard to coordinate a plumber with a tenant. They always do a great job in making it easy. I know if I call them it will be taken care of. I have also built up a trust with them.

Description of Work
I have several rental homes in PHX and have used 2 Good Plumbers on many occasions. They are fairly priced and have excellent follow up skills. Would highly recommend.

10/27/2011

Miriam W.

They are overpriced and aren't very forthcoming in what they did. They did do some good work but just not initially. He didn't itemize at all so I had no idea of knowing what was going on.

Description of Work
I had patchwork done and some piping replaced.

Complete Water Systems LLC

Complete Water Systems LLC is family owned & operated. Providing a complete array of Whole Home Water Treatment Products (Reverse Osmosis systems / Water Softeners / Whole Home Filtration / Salt Free Conditioners / Bacteria Removal UV Systems and more) Offering Sales – Service – Maintenance – Parts – Filters Serving Phoenix Arizona and metropolitan area We provide the Highest Quality Components such as Clack - Fleck - Autotrol - Ultima - Vortech- Hydronix - Vertex and much more Made in the USA & systems assembled right here in Arizona

Cobra Rooter & Plumbing Service

Cobra Rooter and Plumbing has been servicing the valley since 1983. Our goals are to provide the very best customer sevice at a fair price. Our company has grown almost exclusivly from customer referrals. We have no gimmicks or sales tactics. We offer honest work for an honest dollar. Additional DBA - Cobra Rooter Service, Inc.

Select Source Water

Select Source Water prides itself on educating the public on the water quality. We specialize in Water Softeners, Water Conditioners and Alkaline drinking systems. Select Source Water is a Veteran owned and has been in business since 2014. We strive to have %100 satisfaction on a daily basis. This company was built and ran with old fashion qualities that just are not found today. Our Platinum series systems are known for their superior quality. We offer the largest filtration system on the market for the same price you will pay for a smaller 5 stage with other businesses.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express

Remodels & new construction, re-pipes, gas lines, drains, floor leaks, water softener loops, water heaters to drains & mains, sinks, tubs, toilets, faucets & disposals.