Reliable Water And Sewer

Tempe, AZ 85284

Gas Water Heater Conversion to Tankless

Gas Water Heater Conversion to Tankless

water heaters202185284
Gas water heater conversion from traditional tank to tankless

Thank you for taking the time to review our profile. Our commitment is to provide you great results for all your plumbing needs. It’s our duty to keep the process transparent, reliable, and easy. Therefore we take on the responsibility to provide you with a service you can rely on. All pricing presented is an estimate. For an in person consultation and estimate and diagnostic we have a service charge of $79.00 but can be credited if hired along with a complementary plumbing evaluation. Once again thank you for taking the time reviewing our profile and potentially letting us be your next pro to serve you....

plumbers (6)water softeners (1)water heaters (1)

06/12/2021

This is a reliable company. Stephen did an excellent job in repairing the pipe in my house toilet. He is experienced and fast to detect the issue. I highly recommend this company. Thank you reliable water and sewer and to the technician Stephen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2021

05/18/2021

My garbage disposal was not working, so I called Stephen and he came out for me the same day! He was so efficient and he even brought a new garbage disposal with him, just in case I needed a full replacement. It turns out I did because I had a plastic cap in there, and kept turning it on anyway. It was so nice to see why it broke so I won’t do it again, and also to not have to wait for him to go g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garbage Disposal

05/18/2021

His tag line says “The plumbers, plumber” and now he is my “personal plumber” His knowledge, skills, and work ethic are unparalleled and some of the best I have seen. A true artisan of his craft and he cares about his customers. If you want a quality job at a fair price, Stephen is the only choice. I have multiple properties (including one in Palm Springs & one in Las Vegas) and he is the only plu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
RO system, water heater and water softener

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair,water softeners

Excellent, professional and personable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower Faucet

05/10/2021

They showed up early and they were really straight forward about their services. They were really good. They were easy to talk to and friendly. They had a competitive price. They were hard workers and on time. They did exactly what they said and they were fast.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed my shower.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2021

05/10/2021

He was very thorough in his work, punctual, fair price, friendly, and very comfortable having him at my home and working with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewer repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2020

Water heater installation and replacements both tankless and traditional water heater Water heater maintenance and repairs Water treatment installation and replacement, reverse osmosis, water softeners, whole house filtrations, and alkaline water systems Water leak repairs and whole house re-pipes Kitchen and bathroom faucet installation and replacements Garbage disposal installations and replacements Shower and bathtub installation and replacements Sump pump installation and replacements Toilet repairs, installation and replacements

We do not offer drain cleaning services

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check