Compare quotes from top gas fireplace repair services
Get matched with top gas fireplace repair services in Sun Lakes, AZ
There are 9 highly-rated local gas fireplace repair services.
Recent Gas Fireplace Repair Reviews in Sun Lakes
- Lindemann Chimney Service IncTechnician quickly pointed out the trick which was not in our manual to get the pilot light working. He did not charge for the service call.
- Magic Touch MechanicalJason was our technician, very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. I would definitely use this company again.
- Magic Touch MechanicalKyle Thraen did and excellent job, taking his time and doing quality work. He explained everything and answered all our many questions. He thoroughly cleaned up his work site and wore covers on his shoes to keep our house clean. An exceptional worker and salesman for his company.
- VITech Mechanical LLCFantastic - These guys were super responsive to my inquiry and set up an appointment quickly. On the first visit he the guy showed up right on time and was very courteous and professional. He spent a lot of time trying to fix a fireplace that ultimately needed a part special ordered. He also fixed an outdoor spigot and noted that there was another issue that he recommended repairing at some point. This is an issue that our recent home inspector also pointed out (we're new home owners). I felt he was very honest and did not try to up-sell. The fireplace part was received and installed just a couple days later. Again, Vitalli showed up on time and did a thorough job. I will definitely call this company again and highly recommend them
- VITech Mechanical LLCVery responsive, showed up on time. Ran into more challenges and stayed longer than expected, but very friendly, professional and dedicated. Recommend!
- VITech Mechanical LLCRarely have I had a customer service experience as positive as both of the encounters I had with VITec. Vitaly is among the most courteous, professional service providers I have ever dealt with. He was on time, worked quickly, saved me money by suggesting we ask the manufacturer to replace our faucet set rather than purchasing a new one, and then performed the needed repairs and installations at an extremely good price. He even refused to charge for a service call on his first trip, because the part he needed had not yet arrived. His approach to customer service is somewhat of a lost art these days. I have recommended him to all our friends and family
- Magic Touch MechanicalTech was punctual and professional. Our fireplace is working very well. I plan on using them in the future.
- Magic Touch MechanicalThe service was excellent. Ruben called 30 minutes before arrival, performed the service with respect to the cleanliness of my house (shoe booties, drop cloth on hearth) and then sowed me how to operate my gas fireplace. He was polite and efficient, definitely a model employee.
- Magic Touch MechanicalService was as advertised (Angies List Deal). Technician was professional and knowledgable, answered all my questions and provided options/pricing for additional repair/replacement
- Magic Touch MechanicalI was very pleased with the his professionalism and found it to be a very useful encounter. I have never had a gas fireplace before and was concerned when I moved into the house that it might not work, or that it might even be dangerous, so he answered my questions and concerns. Now I use my fireplace often
Gas Log Repair Experts in Sun Lakes
- Business Description:We are mobile and carry most parts on our trucks. We service most communities within Maricopa County. Cost is determined by the job. There are 8 full time technicians. No subs. We are a full service company. No job too small or too large.We also do new installations and find grills that fit your island when you need a replacement. We service patio heaters, fire pits and both outdoor and indoor fireplaces. We are the warranty provider of choice for many grill manufacturers because of our sup..Recent Review:Too busy, they wont take on any new customers.Charles B.
- Business Description:Affordable Plumbing, Rooter and Water Heaters is a family owned and operated company founded in 2008. We specialize in all things residential, from water heaters and slab leaks, to clogged drains and sewer repairs. With more than 25 years of experience, we can handle any repair you may need. We are fully license, Insured, and bonded. (ROC 310821) Our Technicians are highly trained to get the job right the first time. Call us today to schedule your appointmentRecent Review:I am a repeat customer of Affordable Plumbing AZ. This time we had noticed a decrease in our hot water output. We had them come out to take a look. I told Paul the first plumber technician that I had also noted a warm spot in our hallway. He discovered that there was a few leaks in the slab and plumbing in our guest bathroom. He recommended a leak detection company that was able to determine the leak location and recommend a fix and Affordable was able not only able to fix the next day (Thank you Richard) but changed out the old copper piping to newer PEX to avoid a repeat issue. This was especially important as it was going to be the first day of the school year for our daughter. In the end we also needed a new hot water heater but if they did not find that leak that day we could have had much worse damage than we did. I should add that when we found a hot water heater that had more of the options we wanted they were honest and told us it was even better than the ones they stocked and gave us a fair price for installation. Richard was professional, timely, did what he said he was going to do, and did not push extra services. Even when there was an issue by breaking into our stucco to try to get to some lines that did not need to happen, Affordable Plumbing made it right. The work was not cheap but the cost seemed fair for the work that was done overall. I will continue to utilize themAllan M.
- Business Description:Magic Touch Mechanical is not only one of the highest rated air conditioning companies in Phoenix, AZ they were also named “#1 In the USA, Contractor of the Year” by Air Conditioning Contractors of America. This is the highest honor an air conditioning & heating contractor can receive in the HVAC Industry! Other awards include; The Torch Award for Business Ethics by Better Business Bureau, AZ’s “Top 10” Award by APS, & “Best AC Company to Work For in the USA” by Air Conditioning, Heating, & R..Recent Review:They were extremely proficient and knowledgeable. Our technician was friendly and on time.Brendan T.
- Business Description:I am a owner/Operated business and i provide a professional BBQ/Grill cleaning and repair. I offer a senior 10% discount and mid week specials.Recent Review:perfect, on time, quite professional. very cost effective, would recommend in a heart beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!paul m.
- Business Description:Tristar Gas Services is a family owned and operated company. Our former gas company employees are well trained in all areas related to gas services. "If it's gas related, we do it" We offer free estimates - Just call 1-855-3TRISTARecent Review:I'm so happy to have found this company, they were professional and knowledgeable. I called another company, Arizona Fireplaces and they never returned my phone calls. Tristar came out, serviced my gas fireplace that wasn't working. I found them on Angie's list and saw their reviews both good and bad. I booked appt thru their website and they came out the following week. I saw other reviews and their issues with communication, my tip would be to follow up and communicate thru texts, they will definitely get back to you. Would highly recommend this companyLaura M.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. 10% discount for Angie's List customers. We guarantee any repair that we recommend you make for as long as you live in the home. parts and labor.Recent Review:MY AC was out for three weeks and the company that the warranty company assigned me to did not know what they were doing. They wanted unsafe modifications made to my attic to get the unit in. After unbelievable frustration I was able to get the warranty company to switch me over to Armer. Within one week they installed my new system. No modifications were needed. They were all nice and communication was great. The two young men that installed did a great job and a month later, I have AC running. Thank you for coming in and making this happenJennifer A.
- Business Description:VITech Mechanical LLC was established as a company to provide a quick and stress free repair experience. We provide top quality plumbers in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Tempe and all other surrounding areas. We strive to provide you with the best customers satisfaction and we take pride in everything we touch! We offer a wide variety of services to fit your every plumbing need! Our services include: Water Heater Install, Hybrid Water Heaters, Tankless Water Heaters, Kitchen Fixtures, Faucets In..Recent Review:install a tankless hot water heater and new sinkMichael H.
- Business Description:15 EMPLOYEES, NO SUBS, COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB.Recent Review:Wonderfully! One of our AC systems developed a leak in the evaporator coil. This was discovered by North Valley Mechanical (NVM) during a spring tune-up arranged by OneGuard home warranty. NVM did the replacement replacing a 14 year old unit with a 14 seer 3 ton Goodman unit. Derrick and George were the first 2 techs on the scene. They explained all that they would do in understandable terms. Access to the Air handler unit in the attic is difficult and they had me remove all the shelving prior to their visit. The access is through an 18"x24" opening. They laid down drop cloths from the front door all the way to the closet with the access opening. Polite and professional all the way. Two other techs came a little later (I don't remember their names). They started around 8 in the morning and finished around 4:30 in the afternoon. They checked that everything worked and cleaned up everything. The system works great. The rooms it serves are uniformly cooled - even the kitchen which was always too warm. Way too warm. They also replaced the circuit breaker and drain pans. Added overflow switches. They made sheet metal modifications (is that what makes the kitchen cool now?) and installed an i-Wave air purifier. Our out of pocket cost was around $5,200 with the home warranty folks picking up, I'm guessing, $2,500 to $3,000 more. We are very happy with how it all worked out and will request NVM to come out when our other unit gives outPaul M.
- Business Description:55 EMPLOYEES. WINTER-SAT 9:00 AM-2:00 PM.Recent Review:Great! Another company had said the fireplace needed new valve and gave $1,044 estimate. Arizona Fireplaces did basic maintenance and replaced a switch for $185 service call and it works fine now. Even if new valve had been needed it would have only added a couple hundred dollars to cost. Very reputable and know what they are doing. Highly recommend themDon W.
- Recent Review:We purchased a brand new home in October 2015. Over the course of the first year we documented several issues to address with our builder at the one-year anniversary. In November 2016 we submitted a warranty request via the home builder website that included a toilet leak in the master bathroom. At that time a plumber was sent out by the builder to assess the issue. He never removed the toilet to look at the root cause. He moved the toilet back and forth/side to side, and noticed the bolts were loose. He tightened the bolts securing the toilet and told us the leak should stop. He was in and out of the house in 10 minutes time but we trusted the “expert” and didn’t think twice. Fast forward to June 2020 and we discovered a leak from the master bathroom down to our kitchen ceiling. We consulted a plumber who removed the toilet to find the wax ring was ruined and the flange rusted. The plumber discovered that the flange was not on top of the finished floor tile and no flange extender was used. This caused undo stress on the wax ring causing it to fail and grey water to seep into the floor and ceiling of our home. This situation became even more concerning given a wax ring should last the life of the toilet (20-30 years). In addition, as a sick twist of fate, the toilet in our other upstairs bathroom started to leak out water after it is flushed within days of the master toilet leak. We had the plumber come back out to our home and he removed the toilet to find 2 wax rings under the toilet. The plumber explained this is a way that plumbers cut corners as there is too much room between the flange and the toilet. The plumber also explained that a wax ring should adhere to the toilet even when the toilet is removed. Both the master and secondary toilet wax rings fell off when the plumber removed the toilets, indicating the wax ring/toilet was not installed correctly. I called the home builder who stated I was outside of my home warranty and my best course of action would be to call Epic Plumbing. Initially I spoke to Gary at Epic Plumbing. Gary is the Customer Service Manager and unfortunately did not live up to his title. After explaining the situation and stating I had a plumber come to our home to remove the toilet to assess the issue and damage Gary replied condescendingly, “oh, I bet your plumber had great things to say about me”, at which point I questioned his professionalism. I requested Epic send someone out to assess the damage. Hours later a technician arrived at the home and took multiple pictures. At that time and even though we asked repeatedly, the technician did not provide us the assessment of his findings. The restoration company that was helping to clear the grey water in the home also reached out to the technician; however, his only response was “I was only sent to take pictures, I do not make the decisions”. He did share that he would be speaking with his boss and we should hear something the next day, but no response. I called two business days later and spoke to the front office. Rene in the front office is amazing and exudes the highest amount of customer service of any one at Epic! Rene stated she was aware of my situation and would have someone call me right back. Two days later and no phone call, I reached out to Epic again. Rene answered the phone and quickly transferred me to Gary. In all Gary glory, he lived up again to his title. He stated he reviewed the photos and saw nothing wrong. When I asked if it is normal practice to install a flange at subfloor level and not the finished level, he stated, “it was normal practice” and that “wax rings give” throughout their use. I know this is not the case as I have consulted 3 other plumbers who have looked at the work and identified the root case being that the flange was installed too low and an extender should have been used. When I again asked if that is normal practice for a toilet and wax ring just over 4 years old he stated again that he reviewed the photos and did not see anything wrong. All from a man who didn’t even come to my home to look at the shoddy work himself. At that point he stated he would not help us resolve any issues. He was rude and the worst “customer service manager” I have ever encountered. I would typically not bash a company or even lodge a formal complaint, but the workmanship was subpar and as a result I am out thousands of dollars. In addition, Epic’s response (or lack there of) is extremely unprofessional and I am concerned that they continue to use poor judgement and cut corners with no regard of the consequences. This company is a huge scam and used by builders because they come in cheap, simply because they only do half the job. Avoid this company at all costs, even if they save you a few dollars at the beginning, you’ll pay for it in the endAndrea P.
See all 9 highly rated companies in Sun LakesJoin Angi now
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gas log service articles
Find gas fireplace repair services in
- Chandler Heights
- San Tan Valley
- Queen Creek
- Paradise Valley
- Fountain Hills
- Casa Grande
- Fort Mcdowell
- Litchfield Park
gas fireplace repair services in Sun Lakes
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C & M GAS PRODUCTS INC11240 N CAVE CREEK RD STE 201
- Cave Creek Appliance Repair5641 E Windstone Trail
Cave Creek, Arizona
- Consumer Finance Solutions6909 W Ray Rd., B15-106
- CopperState Plumbing1067 N. Bluejay Dr.
- CREATIVE OUTDOOR KITCHENS4354 N Cotton Ln
- C & M GAS PRODUCTS INC
- Frederick & Sons LLC3350 N Arizona Ave
- Frederick & Sons LLC
- HR Contracting LLCPO Box 74246
- HR Contracting LLC
- JORDAN WINDOWS AND DOORS5865 S ASH AVE
- JORDAN WINDOWS AND DOORS
- RELIABLE CHIMNEY SWEEP1830 e clarendon
- RELIABLE CHIMNEY SWEEP
- SPL Plumbing Services LLC3833 W Villa Theresa Dr
- SPL Plumbing Services LLC
- VITech Mechanical LLC15437 N 13th Ave
- VITech Mechanical LLC