Rainforest Plumbing & Air

• Trade License Number
  • ROC151803 ROC246108

2911 N Norwalk

Mesa, AZ 85215

Rainforest Plumbing & Air is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Our mission is to deliver excellence in customer service by being timely, accurate and fair....

3.4

3.8

4.4

Resposiveness

plumbers (5)HVAC Companies (5)drain pipe installation (3)drain cleaning (2)water heaters (2)sewer cleaning (1)

02/04/2021

Very prompt. knowledgeable, informative. Explained the process! Cleaned up after everything too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bradley was the gentleman that came out. He was servicing two toilets. He also installed our shower knob and shower head for the shower. Marilyn in the office was awesome as well for scheduling!

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2021

12/06/2020

Rainforest installed the wrong water heater over a year ago, and then charged me for a conversion kit since they installed a propane heater when I have natural gas. Their little way to make extra money charging for the conversion kit. Well it was installed wrong and 6 days ago the orfice tube got clogged by natural gas burning and a technician showed up for a warranty call to fix it and hasn't bee...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a water heater repaired

CATEGORY water heater repair,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2020

12/02/2020

Excellent. Ebby was so very nice and professional and went above and beyond expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New air conditioning unit

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2020

Wow! This is great to hear! It's always great to hear back that things went well. We appreciate your trust and will pass on your kinds words to Ebbie!

09/11/2020

prompt response from the business, friendly visit from the technician. Only thing is they charge $298 to replace a kitchen sink faucet. I had a local handy man replaced it yesterday, it took him 40mins. And he charged $85. Running a business cost money I get, but the overhead shouldn't be 70%.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Faucet replacement

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2020

03/24/2020

They showed up late and gave a quote that was 300 % of normal

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewer line blocked

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2020

10/01/2019

Everything was great. They were pretty quick and they had options to consider.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out for garbage disposal issue and some water line replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2019

Thank you for your kinds words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

08/24/2018

Perfect. Professional throughout. Great response, especially for summer in Phoenix. Was informed of Tech's name and when I was next. Tech called me when he was on his way to my house. Corrected my ducting, and checked for other possible problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct work repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2018

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

06/13/2016

We were wary to call Rainforest since they didn't have great reviews on Yelp, Google, & Angie's list; in fact the reviews seemed bad. But when repairing outside water faucets ourselves went south & with the whole house without water on a hot Saturday morning, we had to call a plumber & get this done ASAP. First two companies were booked solid till Monday. Ok. Rainforest picked up the phone & said ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fixed two exterior hose bibs. same day service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2016

04/28/2014

My water heater had a leak and I needed a plumber to replace it. I work for A plumbing supply house and was able to by the water heater itself at cost. So I just needed someone for the installation. I worked with Rainforest before and their prices always seemed reasonable. I had an appointment with a plumber to give me a quote. He was about half an hour late. I showed him the location and the new ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quote for replacement of water heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2014

02/24/2012

The technician was there as scheduled and was very courteous and efficient.  He thoroughly checked the central air system and the heating system.  Price was as discussed and very reasonable.  The people in the office were very courteous and scheduled the appointment for our convenience.  We will definitely use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scheduled RainForest to come out and check out and service our A/C and heating systems.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2012

Residential and commercial plumbing, heating & cooling. Services include all phases of plumbing: drain clearing, leak detection, camera for piping system diagnostics, hydro-jetting, slab leak repairs, water heater repair and replacement, boiler and chiller systems, emergency repair and repairs to all fixtures and systems. HVAC services include: trouble shooting diagnostics, condensor/compressor/air handler/fan motor replacement, evap cooling, low-temp refrigeration, and heat pump repair.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa