If you notice water pooling in your basement, even though your sump pump seems fine, use our guide to help you find the source of your flooding.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Paulden, AZ
There are 1 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Paulden
- Crawlspace DoctorMatt was awesome to work with and his crew seemed to know what they are doing. There were some additional items I asked about installing and he told me that he’d take my money if I wanted to spend it, but he really didn’t think it needed them. It was nice to not have someone try to oversell me. They were also able to squeeze me in after a couple weeks rather than the full month they were originally expecting. I’d recommend them to anyone
Basement Waterproofers in Paulden
- Business Description:The only ICRI Certified company in the state of Arizona! If your home has cracks in floors or walls, or has windows and doors out of alignment, call today for a comprehensive foundation inspection. Phoenix residents please call 6026394815. Tuscon residents please call (520) 812-6989. Additional DBA - Arizona Repair Masons Inc. *Online quotes are unavailable and an initial consultation must take place in order to examine the extent of the foundation problem.* For more information on foundation..Recent Review:I contracted with this company to repair my swimming pool and the foundation of my home 11/30/18. At this point, I have to give the company a C- (at best) for their performance. I could probably write several pages about the experience, but I will try to confine myself to the main points. On the plus side, they did perform the work I contracted for (cost $34,000), with one exception. The contract calls for a follow-up floor survey which was completed 11/24/20. To date (01/20/21), I am still waiting for the survey report. The expression, “take the money and run” comes to mind. This review will cover some of the things to consider when contracting with this company. The process will begin with the floor survey and repair report (cost $400). The sales agent will review the report with you and recommend a contract for the repairs. Mistake one. They offer a 5% discount if you sign the contract immediately. However, given it takes at least an hour to review the repair report, it would take another hour to review the massive number of “outs” written in the contract. Skip the discount so you know what you are getting into. For example, the foundation repair involved moving the flagstone on my patio. I had to pay another company to re-install the flagstone; not included in the contract. Mistake two. Most foundation problems are due to drainage; water pooling by the home. The repair report identified drainage problems, but they were not discussed, and the needed “hardscaping” to correct the problem was not included in the contract. My advice is to correct any drainage problem, then consider whether you still need a foundation repair. Mistake three. The repair plan allows the company to “adjust” the repair plan based on “site conditions”. They had to move the placement of the repair (poles driven into the ground, called push piers) because I have an air conditioner located where they planned to place the pier. Walk around the outside of your home and verify WHERE the piers will be placed, before signing the contract. Once you sign the contract, it is next to impossible (at least in my case) to get anyone to further discuss the repair plan. Mistake three. The pool repair was not performed by this company; it was subcontracted to another company, with no warranty. Better to simply find a pool repair company. The subcontractor would refer me back to AFS if I had a question about the pool repair, and good luck getting an answer from AFS. Mistake four. There ARE other companies that perform this workRAY L.
- Business Description:We are a state certified general contractor specializing in residential remodeling, improvements and repairs, such as: professional painting, roofs and 50 year roof coatings, stucco and stucco repairs, installation of windows and doors, all carpentry, etc., and basically anything from roof to the foundation- both interior and exterior. We can provide up to 7 pages of letters of recommendation from our satisfied customers. We stand behind our motto, "Professional work... not promises!Recent Review:Contractor went beyond what was expected - highly recommend. Not the least expensive, but worth the extra if you want it done right. <br />William T.
- Business Description:We are a Family Owned, Female Operated Company of over 15 yrs. We are a Low to High Income based company that provides Inexpensive, QUALITY work. You will deal with one person from the beginning to the end of your job, thats me, Tamara Holliman Ritchie! Though I may call in helpers for large scale jobs (I am just a girl!), I PROMISE they will be persons I have trusted for YEARS if not just family. I will ALWAYS offer you references and you will ALWAYS have a 5 year guarantee of my workRecent Review:I've used her several times... She is the best in the business. Very creative (if you're not) with design and a perfectionist! Pricing is very fair and you get fabulous resultsdMary C.
- Business Description:H&L Custom Painting Contractors LLC is a family owned and operated business. Dan Hubbard has been a licensed and bonded painting contractor in Tucson since 1940. His Partner, Robert Lozano, has been with the H&L for the past 12 years. We are extremely proud of the excellent reputation we have established and maintained for over 60 years of business ArizonaRecent Review:Robert and his office team were friendly and efficient. Robert was very familiar with the StoneRidge subdivision approved colors, and he said that at the end of the job the crew would repaint the backyard gates due to ladders having to go through them so often. The quote was reasonable, and the budget was maintained. Upfront we discussed with Robert any problem areas that needed special treatment with additional products, and the areas were completed as decided doing a thorough job. The crews arrived promptly early in the morning and communicated when they arrived and when they were leaving for the day. The process was clear: pressure washed the house, patched and caulked many cracks, primed the entire house (not just any raw wood), painted 1 or 2 coats as needed. Before painting started, the crew prepared the house (covering windows, removing light fixtures, etc.) and returned everything back to normal doing a good job. Thank youDAVID A.
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.Recent Review:Good job, reasonable given the cost. My only complaint was less than meticulous clean up of the siding debris. <br />Wanda H.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:Royalty Sealants provides professional sealant applications for new or existing projects. Stopping water infiltration into commercial buildings and substrates while understanding the common factors that cause buildings to shift or move is essential for proper sealant application. Sealants are used in a variety of ways during a construction process. The main purpose for sealant is to block the passage of fluids through the surface or joints or openings in materials, a type of mechanical seal. ..
- Business Description:We are small but growing business. With over 20 years experience in construction trades. We are fair with pricing and excellent with costumer service. We have a $50 minimum for service calls and a $35 an hour rate, the first hour is applied to the $50 service call. Bids are free. Payment is due at time of service unless prior arrangements have been made. We give 10% off hourly rate if you tell us you found us on Angie's list when you call. We can hand most construction and handyman needs. You..
- Business Description:I can do any kind of home repairs and am a licensed plumber i have 6 years of schooling and 25 yrs of experience under my belt,I am not doing this to get rich I am an honest working family man looking to support my family. no job too small, I am a clean worker I always get the job done right the first time and on time. I take allot of pride in the work that I do my company motto is " you get A+ quality work for a C+ quality price" I can always work within a budget and no price is set in stone..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Water-powered sump pumps can help your basement last for decades. But is it the best fit for you? This guide will provide you with the pros and cons of these backup sump pumps.
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Chino Valley
- Prescott Valley
- Ash Fork
- Skull Valley
- Camp Verde
- Lake Montezuma
- Cordes Lakes
- Spring Valley
- Munds Park
waterproofing contractors in Paulden
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Fantasy Flooring and Tile Design LLC11035 Diana Estates Dr., South
- Fantasy Flooring and Tile Design LLC
- Gresham Painting & Remodeling927 S 4th St
- Gresham Painting & Remodeling
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Royalty Sealants4914 W Mercer Ln
- Royalty Sealants