Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Seligman, AZ
There are 2 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Basement Waterproofers in Seligman
- Business Description:E & J Roofing and Home Improvements is a family owned and operated roofing and home improvement company. We are third generation roofing contractors with over 20 years experience. Whether it's commercial or residential roofing, flat roof, tile or asphalt, exterior remodeling, siding or stucco, we can fix and improve any project you throw at us! Focusing on customers on a personal level, we guarantee our work from day one. Licensed, bonded & insured for your protection. Call us today for an es.. read lessRecent Review:Roof was leaking inside mobile through ceiling fans enough to fill buckets, when they finished it didn't leak a drop anymore! They will be coming back to do more work..excellent, excellent professionalism! A+++Mercedes R.
- Business Description:ASAP Restoration, LLC (ASAP) is the #1 rated restoration company in Arizona and has received the "Super Service" award every year since 2014. ASAP is a fully licensed, bonded and insured restoration contractor that specializes in a full range of affordable indoor air quality and emergency/damage restoration services. This includes mold inspection, sampling, remediation, restoration, and reconstruction. We have a stellar record with the Arizona Registrar of Contractors (ROC 256351) and are an .. read lessRecent Review:Absolutely amazing! I had a water leak which my landlord neglected for several months. I called Josh at ASAP Restoration and he went above and beyond anything I could have expected. He called my landlord to help rectify the situation, got testing done incredibly fast, sent emails so I was educated on what I was dealing with, sent texts to make sure I knew each step of what was happening. Do yourself a favor and call them, I'm so incredibly grateful for not only the service but the care they showed read lessDrew R.
- Business Description:Rush Wierman, the owner of Absolute Waterproofing has been in the coating trade for over 30 years. Absolute Waterproofing specializes in walk decks, 2nd floor and above over plywood or concrete, new or restoration. We also do subgrade and planter waterproofing. Our highly trained, experienced crews work professionally and efficiently to install a variety of the industry’s most advanced coatings and sealants from leading manufacturers including Carlisle, Tremco, and Sika to name a few read lessRecent Review:Rush was extremely knowledgeable and conscientious. He takes pride in his work.Ron T.
- Business Description:H&L Custom Painting Contractors LLC is a family owned and operated business. Dan Hubbard has been a licensed and bonded painting contractor in Tucson since 1940. His Partner, Robert Lozano, has been with the H&L for the past 12 years. We are extremely proud of the excellent reputation we have established and maintained for over 60 years of business Arizona read lessRecent Review:Robert and his office team were friendly and efficient. Robert was very familiar with the StoneRidge subdivision approved colors, and he said that at the end of the job the crew would repaint the backyard gates due to ladders having to go through them so often. The quote was reasonable, and the budget was maintained. Upfront we discussed with Robert any problem areas that needed special treatment with additional products, and the areas were completed as decided doing a thorough job. The crews arrived promptly early in the morning and communicated when they arrived and when they were leaving for the day. The process was clear: pressure washed the house, patched and caulked many cracks, primed the entire house (not just any raw wood), painted 1 or 2 coats as needed. Before painting started, the crew prepared the house (covering windows, removing light fixtures, etc.) and returned everything back to normal doing a good job. Thank you read lessDAVID A.
- Business Description:Amon Builders, Inc. was established in 1989 as a General Building Contractor, holding licenses in both B-01 commercial and residential building. Mike has been in construction for over 40 years, and doing business in Payson and the surrounding areas (Show Low, Pinetop, Snowflake, Holbrook) for the last 25 years. We offer competitive pricing while maintaining quality workmanship with state-of-the-art equipment and technique read less
- Business Description:•••••Call us for a free estimate••••We have a professional crew, have 29 years of experience, we are also licensed, bonded, insured.Recent Review:I got one of those deals on Angie’s List for roof maintenance. I got a response in less than 24 hrs. Jesus showed up on time. He assessed the problem and showed me pictures. It was pretty much what I expected: a leak around the solar panels. He checked the rest of the roof as well. Jesus fixed the problem area without any additional charges. He was very thorough and professional. I’d recommend him to any of my friends read lessSuzette B.
- Business Description:We are a state certified general contractor specializing in residential remodeling, improvements and repairs, such as: professional painting, roofs and 50 year roof coatings, stucco and stucco repairs, installation of windows and doors, all carpentry, etc., and basically anything from roof to the foundation- both interior and exterior. We can provide up to 7 pages of letters of recommendation from our satisfied customers. We stand behind our motto, "Professional work... not promises! read less
- Business Description:Landscape Drainage & Erosion Control Contractor & Landscape Contractor.Recent Review:Tom Rubino is a professional drainage artist. I hired Tom not because he was the cheapest quote I had but because I had some major drainage problems in my back yard and I did not want a landscape company to put in a percolated drain pipe that would wear out in 5 years. Tom came up with a permanent solution that will last for 25 + years. I have a long patio that creates an "L" shape. Tom came up with the Idea to add channel drains to each side which would create not only a solution for the problem of flooding but be aesthetically satisfying as well. The channel drains on each side went through five 12 inch drains and each had a 50-gallon custom drain well with a submersible pump that went through my back yard fence and to the front yard on both sides. His work crew has been with him for 20 years and are professional in every way. They would show up on time and clean up each day. I may need future service from Landscape Drainage Solutions and will definitely use them again read lessRyan T.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you.. read less
- Business Description:Since 2001 INTEGRITY is the cornerstone of Levelup Enterprises. With literally 100's of satisfied customers, our team of professionals takes care of our friends / clients.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Ash Fork
- Peach Springs
- Chino Valley
- Skull Valley
- Prescott Valley
- Munds Park
waterproofing contractors in Seligman
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Butler Developments, LLCPO Box 3030
Show Low, Arizona
- Butler Developments, LLC
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- E&J Roofing LLC.2036 N. Gilbert road 2-283
- E&J Roofing LLC.
- FIVE STAR CONCRETE SERVICES INC9299 W. Olive Avenue Suite 812
- FIVE STAR CONCRETE SERVICES INC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.18862 N. 62nd. Drive
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.
- Solid Force Roofing, LLC102 N 132nd St.
- Solid Force Roofing, LLC