A TO Z Inc

With Angi since July 2010

611 Cape Horn Dr

Henderson, NV 89011

In business for 24 years, 60 employees, most employees IICRC certified in at least one field, we accept MC, Visa, and AMEX...

05/12/2017

Linda M.

Category flooring contractor

11/27/2015

Ruth N.

Description of Work
They were on time and welcomed my comments and suggestions. Very professional and paid attention to details. They quickly rectified an area that they missed. |I would recommend this company.

07/03/2013

Paul R.

They were phenomenal. We have used them for almost 14 years and we would not get anybody else. We have tried a couple of different companies in between but they have not come. And the technician that comes out here from A to Z is absolutely just the nicest guy. He works hard and he does a phenomenal job. We always have the same guy come. They have other technicians and we do not like them as well as this one guy. I would not have anybody else. If he left, I do not know what I would do for carpet cleaning and we have nice wood flooring.

Description of Work
The last time that we used A to Z Incorporated was in March for carpet cleaning.

09/12/2011

Paul R.

They get an A all across.

Description of Work
I used A TO Z Inc to clean my carpets.

05/16/2006

A To Z Carpet Cleaning really did a good job with our carpets and we love the way our carpet looked and felt after they were done cleaning them. They made us aware of the different options available in carpet cleaning and we got what we asked for. It didn't take forever for them to clean or for the rugs to dry which we appreciated. I don't know the price.

Description of Work
A To Z Carpet Cleaning cleaned three rooms of carpet in my home.

Lisa D.

A To Z Carpet Cleaning didn't do a good job on my carpet at all. We were very unhappy with this company. I won't go into details but everything was bad in the people that they hire the quality of work, and just everything in general. I felt that this company sucks.

Description of Work
They cleaned one room of carpet in my home.

05/16/2006

This house is almost a year old, almost every room has carpeting in it and we hired A TO Z Carpet Cleaning to shampoo the entire house. The company sent one person out to clean my carpets, it only took two hours and he was done. I have two small children who can make a mess on a carpet and the heavy traffic areas get a lot of use. Therefore, we needed some extra attention in some areas and we are not pleased with the cleaning as we see spots in places. I think the work was rushed and I will not be using there cleaning services again.

Description of Work
My house has wall-to-wall carpeting and recently I hired A TO Z Carpet Cleaning to clean my carpets in the entire house. My house is two storys with three bedrooms and the one cleaning person was finished in two hours.

Splash Xprss

We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job. We have consistently focused on the needs of our customers, providing personalized attention and a stress-free experience.

Paragon Restoration, LLC

Paragon Restoration is a Veteran-owned business offering a variety of services including water damage and mold remediation. Additionally, we have experience with fire/smoke cleanup and trauma cleanup. We are strategically located in Southern Nevada helping customers in Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and Henderson with their post-disaster cleaning, repair and restoration needs. We specialize in working with residential property management companies and are professionally experienced to handle all issues associated with water damage, mold, and fire/smoke restoration. With over 20 years of experience in the disaster restoration industry, we are capable of handling your emergency in a prompt and professional matter. Our #1 job is to have your home or business back to normal as fast as possible.

Molina's Carpet Cleaning

WE ARE A LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED CARPET CARE AND TILE CLEANING BUSINESS. WE HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR OVER 15 YEARS, PROUDLY SERVING THE GREATER LAS VEGAS NEIGHBORHOODS. BE ASSURED THAT OUR SERVICES ARE PROFESSIONALLY DONE AND WE WON'T LEAVE WITHOUT YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION. WE OFFER FREE ESTIMATES AND GREAT EVERY DAY PRICES. CALL US TODAY TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT.

Offers by Molina's Carpet Cleaning on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Carpet cleaning. Upholstery cleaning. Drapery cleaning. Hard Floor's - strip, seal & wax, tile & grout cleaning. Mold testing or remediation. Water damage remediation. Smoke damage remediation. Power washing to include pool decks, sidewalks, driveways and dumpster areas. High dusting/cleaning (Ceilings, vents, light fixtures). Artificial plant cleaning. Mattress cleaning. Chandelier cleaning.