Green & Trim Landscape

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2005

Licensed - Bonded - Insured. AZ ROC263074. Daryl Brown has lived in Mesa all of his life: he's extremely knowledgeable and experienced as to what thrives best in our desert environment. Daryl's priority is making sure that everyone's needs are met: the client, the crew, and the management/support team. When this happens, the job turns out fantastic. You may have been drawn to our company by several reviews from clientele here on Angie's List who heartily agree with our approach. "Remember, YOU are our #1 Customer!"...

Planter, Flagstone & Wall

+11 more images

lawn & landscaping (197)hardscaping (71)lawn care (69)irrigation system (46)stone & gravel (45)tree service (39)landscape lighting (17)fence company (9)lawn treatment (6)Patios (5)hauling (4)mulch delivering (2)

11/23/2021

Pam F.

Very well. Daryl and his team did an excellent job; they were punctual, did what was required and left everything clean and tidy.

Description of Work
Redo the sprinkler system

Category fencing, irrigation systems

Work Completed On 11/17/2021

11/19/2021

Roger B.

I got referral to Green and Trim from a local Nursery. He came out right away, gave an estimate that was very competitive and did the work within two weeks. We hired his company to do regular yard maintenance and they have been responsive for 8 months now. Good Company!

Description of Work
Overhaul of back yard landscaping

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 11/19/2021

11/15/2021

Haksu K.

Great work done by Daryl and his team!

Description of Work
Front yard, Back yard, and Court yard

Category fencing, landscaping, lawn service, pavers, gravel, tree service, hardscaping, outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

11/15/2021

Chris R.

It went very well. Daryl's crew did a great job and finished quickly. The wall looks great and they cleaned the worksite up when they left. Would definitely recommend and I would re-hire for another job.

Description of Work
Replace broken wood fence with block fence.

Category fencing

Work Completed On 10/27/2021

11/04/2020

Jean B.

Very well. It was suggested that barrier be removed for freer flowing water. I will use this company for yearly maintenance.

Description of Work
Determine if roots were causing dirty stream water

Category fountains, hardscaping

Work Completed On 09/09/2020

We are happy it worked out well. Your pond is beautiful and we hope to help keep it that way.

09/04/2020

Fred T.

Daryl and his team were professional, friendly, responsive, timely, offered a fair estimate, and I ended up very satisfied with the sod installation they did for us. I would highly recommend and look forward to using them again on our next big project down the road. Thank you!

Description of Work
Sod Installation

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

Review for Green & Trim Landscape - 2036 N GILBERT ROAD, Mesa, AZ - 38852737

Thank you. It turned out very nice and we are happy you chose us to help with your sod project.

09/01/2020

Elizabeth R.

Very well! Daryl was great at communicating and his team did great work! Yard looks awesome! Prices for services was very reasonable. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Irrigation line replacement and typical yard clean up.

Category lawn service, irrigation systems

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

Thank you. #REDFORED.

08/27/2020

Dana L.

Perfectly. On time, on budget. Sent pictures to illustrate points.

Description of Work
Landscape Trimming and General Cleanup

Category fencing, lawn service

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

It was good to work with you. Thank you.

08/27/2020

Mike F.

I have had mostly less than satisfactory experiences with a number of landscapers in the past. This was by far the best landscaper I have worked with. Daryl was the first of 3 requested quotes to call back. he arrived when he said he would and spent quite a bit of time understanding our needs even though it was a pretty small job. He worked with us on plant selection and even texted us photos from the nursery so he could get the plants we wanted. The crew made sure they were placing things exactly where we wanted them. They worked hard and did a great job.

Description of Work
paver repair, refresh rock and a few new plants

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

A good friend of mine commented on how different the year 2020 has been. I determined to make a difference in trying to be more customer oriented and be sure to raise our level of service especially in these times. Thank you for your kind words.

08/24/2020

Donna W.

We have been having Daryl’s Green & Trim for several months. They come on schedule, do a good job and also have been very accommodating in doing planting and specific trimming as requested.

Description of Work
Yard maintenance

Category landscaping, tree service

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

Thank you.

08/24/2020

Russell J.

The work was done in timely fashion and the result was more than we could have anticipated!

Description of Work
Relandscaped entire back yard and additional changes to front yard landscaping. Also repair of sprinkler system.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 04/22/2020

You were very good to work with and we enjoy your home. Thank you.

08/23/2020

Christopher N.

It was great. Daryl is super-easy to work with. The crew came on time and the members were extremely courteous. They did excellent work.

Description of Work
Overhaul of sprinkler system and re-landscaping front and back yards, including installing 5 tons of rock. I also had them remove all of the weeds from all of the rocked-in areas.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 06/17/2020

Several times now we have been to your place doing additional work. I have been glad each time you contact us.

03/19/2020

ROBERT E.

Great work. Took 3 men 1 hour . You’d never know the gravel that was dumped on the street and wheelbarrowed to the back ever took place. They cleaned up the entire area. The new gravel looks wonderful.

Description of Work
Gravel delivered, hauled to backyard and spread out.

Work Completed On 03/18/2020

Yes, the crew was in great form that day. Thank you.

12/23/2019

Linda M.

Amazing! Daryl’s crew works hard and efficiently! Excellent planting selections and quality. Very pleased. Over the years we are repeat customers and continue to be pleased with quality and price of services! He’s our go to company for landscape needs.

Description of Work
Replanted entire yard and then returned for retainer walk repair and regarding parts of yard

Category landscaping, lawn service, pavers, gravel, tree service

Work Completed On 04/08/2019

Its always fun to work with you and I always enjoy visiting with you. Thank you.

08/15/2019

Josef S.

I let my backyard get away from me recently and Daryl came in and fixed it up. One day, all inclusive, professional service. Will recommend!

Description of Work
Backyard care

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment

Work Completed On 08/05/2019

Thanks for your business last month. I'm glad it turned out so nice. We look forward to seeing you next month.

08/10/2019

Ahdionna S.

Daryl and the Green & Trim team we’re amazing. They were punctual and very professional. They even made time to fix a couple of issues that I didn’t notice until the day of service. The irrigation repair exactly as I asked and they made sure to minimize the amount of damage to my lawn and replace pavers in the correct position which was appreciated. Overall it was a very pleasant experience and I’ll definitely be calling them for all of my landscaping needs going forward.

Description of Work
Irrigation repair work

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, hardscaping

Work Completed On 08/01/2019

We have done multiple jobs for them. We enjoy your business.

08/10/2019

Darren O.

I acquired several quotes to do full front and back yard landscaping. Daryl's quote was the most reasonable and I am very happy with the work. Daryl and his team finished in about 2 weeks and probably could have been done quicker, however, my wife and I made changes along the way that caused some delays and Daryl was very accommodating to our requests and provided excellent suggestions along the way. Daryl and team do fantastic work and I would not hesitate to hire him again for future projects. AAA+++ on service, price and professionalism. Here is what was included in the landscape package: 1) Demo and disposal of 2 large palm trees, 2 trees, existing planters, 400 sq ft of concrete driveway, cleanup of debris. 2) Install irrigation drip lines 3) 400 sq ft of pavers installed in driveway, installation of 2 8' x 4' garden planting areas, installation of paver boarder along front property line 4) 300 sq ft of artificial grass turf with paver boarder 5) Plant package: 10-5 gal plants, 3-7 gal queen palms 6) Free LED light system with up to 8 lights and transformer with timer 7) 30 tons of 1/4 inch rock delivered and installed

Description of Work
I needed full landscaping done for front and back yards on a rental home.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, hardscaping, outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 06/21/2019

Review for Green & Trim Landscape - 2036 N GILBERT ROAD, Mesa, AZ - 38037927

I liked working with this customer. He and his family were very respectful and considerate. The final work turned out way better than I had expected. The customer came up with the design and tweaked it as needed. As you can see from the final photo it is beautiful.

08/09/2019

Sean C.

Daryl is a good human & great guy. His crew was awesome! I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Front & Back yard design. Laid pavers, quarter minus & sod.

Category landscaping, hardscaping

Work Completed On 08/08/2019

We have done several different jobs for this customer. Always a good time working with him.

08/09/2019

Katie O.

Our backyard was a big pile of dirt to begin with. Daryl laid AstroTurf, built us a bar, planted numerous plants and trees and hung string lights and wow it looks amazing and we always get comments on how great the backyard looks! His prices beat everyone else out by a long shot. I highly recommend using him for landscaping.

Description of Work
Our entire backyard needed landscaping done.

Work Completed On 11/09/2018

Review for Green & Trim Landscape - 2036 N GILBERT ROAD, Mesa, AZ - 38034817

I really enjoyed working this job. Customers were kind and respectful. They even left a cooler with water bottles, Gatorade and the like. So glad it turned out so well. I had never hung string lights before.We had to put posts along the back wall and we attached the lights to the house on one side and the posts on the other side in a zig-zag fashion. It turned out beautiful. Cool thing is the outlet for the string lights was controlled by a switch next to the back door on the inside - one flip of the switch at night time and all the string lights would come on. Fun!

Frank A.

Went great. Very Thorough and on Time

Description of Work
Trim Trees, Remove Dead Palm and replace with No one

Work Completed On 06/14/2019

We did a clean up and some planting for this customer. Very cool and respectful people. I enjoyed working for them.

Robert F.

Very well. Extremely pleased with the results!

Description of Work
Drainage,landscaping, new plants

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, mulch, pavers, gravel, tree service, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 06/03/2019

We have done several jobs for this customer in his new home. Most of it was installing a very cool pergola from a kit purchased through Costco, synthetic turf lawn, pavers, plants, trees, irrigation and gravel. We also helped him assemble a storage shed and made several tweaks to his drainage.

Waite's Accounting L.

They maintain the landscape at my office and take pride in the work performed. Have also used them to remodel the back yard at my house and they show up as scheduled and complete the work within the quoted time frame and within the quoted price

Description of Work
Landscape Maintenance and Landscape Remodel

Category landscaping, lawn service, hardscaping

Work Completed On 08/08/2019