You want to keep your family safe, so you may wonder how to tell if your home has asbestos. Since asbestos is invisible to the naked eye, you can look for signs of the material, but you should hire a professional to confirm the presence of asbestos.
Get matched with top asbestos removal services in Fort Defiance, AZ
There are 0 highly-rated local asbestos removal services.
Asbestos Removal Services in Fort Defiance
- Business Description:ProClaim is one of the fastest growing public insurance adjusting firms in the nation because of our excellence in producing positive results for our clients. We operate differently than other public adjusting firms. Simply put, we only get paid if we can assist you in obtaining more money than your insurance company initially offered on your claim. It is our belief that this philosophy allows us to prove our value to you, the insured. ProClaim is licensed and bonded through the Department of.. read lessRecent Review:They settled with Erie Ins. Co. without notifying me, received and deposited the checks and kept all the money and ran. I found out (after the fact) and after it was too late to appeal or arbitrate through the Commonwealth of Virginia. This company is a con game...Angie's List should drop them like the stinking thieves they are.. read lessRonald T.
- Business Description:Since 2001 INTEGRITY is the cornerstone of Levelup Enterprises. With literally 100's of satisfied customers, our team of professionals takes care of our friends / clients.Recent Review:unknownLaura D.
- Business Description:Butler Developments, LLC - LEADING THE WAY IN QUALITY CONSTRUCTION. Specializing in Custom Home Building and Commercial Services; new builds, renovations to existing buildings, remodeling all aspects of buildings, painting, roofing, concrete, etc... No job is too small or too big for Team Butler! We are a locally owned and operated company with highly trained professionals read lessRecent Review:unknownMark O.
- Business Description:Independently owned & operated. Offering full construction and help during an emergency.Recent Review:<p>We recommend this contractor.</p> <p><strong>Background.</strong> This was our first project since the construction of the house in 10 years. We researched the options of wood and metal buildings. The cost of each was about the same. However, the metal building was a quicker and durable option. </p> <p><strong>Contractor Choice.</strong> We chose the contractor due to the price, the interview with the owner, their website, and a testimonial; we visited a previous job site where they did a similar project. In general, the owner was more responsive and professional than the other contractors. The other companies seem less professional and some were just odd. The local contractor business in our area is competitive but not cheap. </p> <p><strong>Foundation. </strong> Overall, the survey, land clearing, and laying the A/B aggregate went well. We chose to hire an additional contractor to clear more land to expedite their work and for other projects. Foundation framing and cement work went according plan. During this phase, we were very much involved with their work since we need to integrate our other requirements into the foundation. We needed to run water and power conduits into the foundation before the pouring of the concrete. In addition, we prepared a portion of the foundation to support an in ground carlift. All these actions required us to coordinate closely with the construction team. Though our special modifications may have been a deviation from their standard work, they were more than willing to work with us to accommodate each special request and let us do the portions of the work we intended to do ourselves. In addition, we were welcome to ask questions and review the work daily to ensure that there were no misunderstandings or incorrect expectations. We enjoyed working with both the owner Caleb and his site lead, Calvin.</p> <p><strong>Erection. </strong>We elected to wait 30 days to begin the erection after the pouring of foundation. The erection went without any major incident. Caleb's crew performed all of the work for this portion, and did so at remarkable speed.</p> <p><strong>Follow-up. </strong>We required a follow up visit to fix one of the overhead roll up garage doors that came off its track. The contractor responded within a reasonable time and completed the work without issue.<br /> Overall, we were very satisfied with the entire experience, from bid through construction to completion. We recommend you consider this vendor for your next construction project.</p> <br / read lessVanessa H.
- Business Description:Full service restoration company. Preferred contractor on most insurance companies. Silver City Restoration provides an exceptionally positive post-disaster reconstruction experience. This is accomplished by establishing a strong client-focused relationship; delivering contracting services that combine leading technology, outstanding craftsmanship and demonstrating a quality commitment for complete satisfaction in residential and commercial settings read lessRecent Review:We had a storm that ripped off some ties that was two years ago. They are not local. There were probably 100 roofing companies from all over the country that came in because so many roofs were damaged here. The underside of the roof collapsed. That was not a storm leak. It was a water leak. I would use them again. read lessPaul B.
- Business Description:American Abatement has been in business in Arizona for 18 years. We have worked for customers in every industry, including Residential, Commercial, Schools, Hospitals, and Governmental. We have successfully completed over 3,000 projects with 100% total satisfaction of each and every customer. We are committed to the total satisfaction of each customer. We work 24 hours 7 days a week to meet our customers schedule. We provide sensible, affordable solutions to simple or complex situations. We a.. read lessRecent Review:This is a long overdue review of a great company. My husband and I hired American Abatement for mold remediation work from a roof leak that caused damage into an interior ceiling/wall/window area of a bedroom in our house in November 2017. We had just finished working with another mold remediation company for a separate, unrelated leak in our kitchen island, and while that company started out well, we almost fired them before they were done due to how unprofessional their workmanship and interaction was with us. That being said, when we had to find a new company for mold remediation in a bedroom, we called a lot of companies and asked a lot of questions. When I found American Abatement and spoke to David Smith, his overall demeanor was non-rushed, professional, respectful, and combined with his credentials, I felt positive about this company. He was able to get me a bid quickly, and his pricing was very reasonable, despite the fact it seemed many of his jobs listed on his website were with large companies and organizations. They even recommended saving the expense of not doing the mold testing other companies said to do after evaluating the small scope of the mold which was limited to the interior of the wall. Let me say that I honestly felt, after the unprofessional experience with the first mold remediation company, like my guardian angel had sent American Abatement to me. From day one on the job, every single person who came into our house to work on our job, from the foreman, to the mold remediation team, and then finally the crew that did the build back portion of the job - every single one of them was polite, respectful of our home environment, and professional. The job site was set up well with plastic protection on the flooring, and proper bio-hazard contamination containment and disposal of mold per industry standards. When the job was complete, the bedroom looked like new and all was left clean and no debris left on site. Would definitely recommend this company. Although my job was a small job, I was treated as if I was one of their large clients. Fantastic company read lessVeronica E.
- Business Description:FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED. AVAILABLE FOR ESTIMATES. NO TRAVEL CHARGE. AVAILABLE 24 HOUR FOR EMERGENCY SERVICES FOR WATER REMOVAL AND MOLD ABATEMENT. FREE ESTIMATES.Recent Review:We didn't have a good experience with them. A lot of unnecessary stress. They took a long time to do the job, made mistakes and were generally unprofessional, in my opinion. It was an incredibly stressful to have the water/mold damage, and then to go through what we did with Wesmor made it doubly so. <br /> Some of the mistakes included: paint on our walls had to be re-done (due to uneven textures), they forgot or lost the air quality report for mold that should have been done prior to them working on our condo (it cost us $400 out of pocket to get a test done), glue-like substance on the kitchen counter tops, no handles on kitchen or bathroom counters, etc. <br /> It was very difficult to get in touch with anyone that could help us. Our representative did not call me back for a week one time, because he stated that he was sick and then his kids were sick. Taking a whole week to answer a phone call when our condo looks like a war zone is unacceptable. Numerous times, they also told me (when they finally did call back) that they had been too busy on all the other jobs they were doing to talk to us. Maybe doing less jobs at one time would be better? When Wesmor did talk to us, they weren't every helpful at all about what sort of choices we had within the insurance budget we were given. Wesmor's rep even gave me the wrong name of the cabinets that fit within our budget, and then got frustrated with me when I told him that Home Depot didn't carry them. I didn't understand his attitude about not telling us what was within our budget - we don't know what Wesmor's markup was, only Wesmor knew that. How did Wesmor come up with a budget to fix our place if they didn't have any items in mind at all? The Wesmor rep kept telling us it was taking forever because we couldn't decide on what we wanted, but the reality was that he never wanted to take the time to tell us what was in our budget, or at least point us in the right direction. It took OVER 8 MONTHS for the condo to be fixed. Incredibly frustrating. <br /> It appears to be quantity over quality in Wesmor's case, I'm afraid. <br /> One more note - I tried to contact the owner of the company for over a month recently to try to talk to him about getting the mold report, and he never bothered to try to call me back. To me, that speaks volumes about what they think about their customers. <br / read lessKatherine R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful asbestos removal service articles
Asbestos removal costs an average of $1,900. Most jobs will cost between $1,100 and $2,800.
Air quality testing can pinpoint problems and help identify solutions. A professional indoor air quality tests costs $400 on average.
Find asbestos removal services in
- Window Rock
- Saint Michaels
- Fort Defiance
- Yah Ta Hey
- Fort Wingate
- Church Rock
- Continental Divide
- Black Rock
asbestos removal services in Fort Defiance
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- American Abatement6618 N. 57th Dr.
- American Abatement
- Butler Developments, LLCPO Box 3030
Show Low, Arizona
- Butler Developments, LLC
- CM Construction IncPO Box 2212
- CM Construction Inc
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.18862 N. 62nd. Drive
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.
- ProClaim Public Insurance Adjusters3423 Piedmont Rd NE STE 350
- ProClaim Public Insurance Adjusters
- Silver City Restoration2255 W Desert Cove Ave Ste C
- Silver City Restoration
- WESMOR INC120 S POMERY ST
- WESMOR INC