Silver City Restoration

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2010

Full service restoration company. Preferred contractor on most insurance companies. Silver City Restoration provides an exceptionally positive post-disaster reconstruction experience. This is accomplished by establishing a strong client-focused relationship; delivering contracting services that combine leading technology, outstanding craftsmanship and demonstrating a quality commitment for complete satisfaction in residential and commercial settings....

Flury-Hinderks Insurance Agency

Flury-Hinderks Insurance Agency

We are available for calls, texts or emails and the office is fully operational during the COVID period. Flury-Hinderks Insurance Agency is your trusted Insurance Advisor. Fully licensed in; Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Texas, Colorado, Arizona, California, Utah, Iowa, Nebraska, Arkansas and Georgia. As an Independent Insurance Agent, we compare insurance rates for you and provide quality advice and coverage tailored for you and your family. We will help guide you through the options available today and insure you and your family at the best possible cost. Unlike direct insurance providers, an independent insurance agency has the flexibility to provide quotes from different companies and give you the most peace of mind for your money. In most cases, we can save you money by bundling your insurance policies together.

06/15/2017

We had a storm that ripped off some ties that was two years ago. They are not local. There were probably 100 roofing companies from all over the country that came in because so many roofs were damaged here. The underside of the roof collapsed. That was not a storm leak. It was a water leak. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired our roof.

CATEGORY garage builders

09/09/2015

Subsequent to a wind and rain storm we had a severe leak in our living room. Silver City was on the list of recommended contractors provided by our insurance company. After receiving an inspection and a quote to repair the section of the roof additional discussions with representatives from Silver City indicated that the roof (which was approaching 29 years old) should probably be replaced. We agr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace and repair entire roof

CATEGORY drywall,roofing,insurance companies

08/06/2014

My first contact was with Silver City's estimator Tara. She was on time and very knowledgeable. I agreed to have them make the repairs. The next contact was from Jim who was the job superintendent. We set up a time to make the repairs and on the scheduled day the repair technician Frank arrived on time and made the appropriate repair to the ceiling, Frank repaired the sheet rock applied the approp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Silver City Restoration repair damage caused by the improper installation of my attic mounted HVAC by another contractor. The ceiling had fallen through. They repaired the hole in my ceiling, matched the existing finished coating and painted the entire ceiling. In addition they replaced the insulation, removed the trash left by the HVAC contractor and remounted the surround sound speaker that had also fallen when the ceiling fell. They had the carpet cleaned and the carpet fellow was able to remove the stain caused by water when the ceiling fell.

CATEGORY drywall,insulation,remodeling,interior painters

[member name removed]; Thank you for the positive feedback. We do take pride in quality workmanship and concerns with our clients. I will pass on the compliments.

04/01/2014

Two gentlemen came for an estimate - to date no estimated received. I called inquiring when I would receive the written estimate and was told in a day or two. I chose another company that was more responsive and with good recommendation.

CATEGORY drywall

We do apologize for non response. We appreciate your feedback.

03/31/2014

I was impressed with the estimator. They were knowledgeable and articulate. When I had questions during the work, they were happy to explain things to me. During the work, the supervisor checked in with me every morning and every evening. They OWNED the work they were doing, from the receptionist to the owner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced tile roof, replaced foam room

CATEGORY drywall,roofing

Thank you for the positive feedback. We strive to do our best for you and our workmanship.

Roof tarps, roofing, structural security, electrical, plumbing, framing, countertop, cabinets, interior and exterior remodels, water mitigation, demolition, contents, mold remediation, asbestos abatement and contents packing, storage, cleaning and put back

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available