Smell of rotten eggs is just one sign your home might be affected. How to determine if your home has potentially toxic Chinese drywall.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Fort Defiance, AZ
There are 3 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drywall Reviews in Fort Defiance
- Patriot Painting LLCShaun did a great job. He was prompt, efficient and meticulous. We will use him again and strongly recommend him to others.
- Schwarder Construction LLCAaron did an awesome job. I have never had a remodel project go so well. All the work was first class and done in a timely matter. He was in constant communication with me. I would highly recommend Aaron Schwarder.
- Schwarder Construction LLCThey were on tine and did a great job i will definitely hire them again if i need work done. Very professional im glad i found this company.
- Schwarder Construction LLCThe guys, Mario and Adrian finished on time, were professional, courteous snd did a really great job. Aaron the boss guy was very thorough when explaining things, professional and patient. Great team! Would hire them again. Highly recommend them!!
- JRB RenovationsExperience was great. Bob has never failed to follow up and is always punctual. He even did favors of picking up other materials for me as I don't have a truck. Great team and great service. Worked fast and the team was efficient. Bob was also flexible. As the projects went on we made changes to the scope and Bob also recommended changes based on the project progressing. None of this was a problem. Great job
- Good Solid HomesWe are very pleased with all the work that Dave Good completed for us. His carpentry, drywall and painting skills are excellent and Dave went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with his work. As a realtor, Dave served as a buyer's agent for us and, again, did a great job! Not often do you find someone who is as talented and skilled in so many areas of remodeling as Dave is. We are glad to be in our new house and have already booked him for several more projects
- Good Solid HomesThe entire project went incredibly well. David Good is a perfectionist when it comes to construction and painting, both interior and exterior. He uses the best paint and materials, is meticulous about edge lines and other details, and works quickly and efficiently. He cleans up during and after the job so you don't even know he was there. I have used him before and will use him again in the future. Many Sedona AZ neighbors have commented on how terrific the new paint looks on the house
- Tunell Enterprises Total Home RepairThis was the 3rd remodel we've used this contractor for. We were more than pleased with the work the Tunnells did in remodeling our garage. They are honest and hard working. We are pleased with their quality of workmanship. They did what they said they would in a timely manner. We can't say enough good about the Tunnells
- RJL PaintingI had to leave for a week, and left them a key to the house. They are extremely trustworthy, and did all that I asked. Their price was the same as other bids. I’d had a problem since we bought our house, 16yrs ago, with a strange smell in one closet. Other painters couldn’t cut into the wall and repair it to find the source. These men did. The smell came from a horsehair backing on the back of our one piece tub/shower unit which hadn’t been sealed. They went in, sealed the horse hair, repaired the wall, and textured the finish like new. They also replaced rusty chrome rings and stoppers in two bathroom sinks, refurbished the raised vertical wall of our fireplace hearth, and did touchup painting in each room. Now the whole house looks like it’s been painted for the price of touch up work. We used eggshell paint, which is difficult to match, but RJL was able to make it all match. We are most pleased, and I would use them again
- HARRY SMITH DRYWALLI liked their quality and punctuality. They were excellent. I would use them again. I don't have any issues since the service was provided.
Last update on January 26, 2022
Drywall Contractors in Fort Defiance
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
You can cover unsightly popcorn ceilings by installing wooden beadboard planks or paneling. The total cost depends on how much work you intend to have done.
A drop ceiling is an easy way to cover unsightly drywall stains or exposed ductwork and plumbing. You can tackle this project with our how to do a drop ceiling step-by-step guide.
Find drywall contractors in
- Window Rock,
- Saint Michaels,
- Fort Defiance,
- Yah Ta Hey,
- Twin Lakes,
- Fort Wingate,
- Church Rock,
- Continental Divide,
- Low Mountain,
- Black Rock,
drywall contractors in Fort Defiance
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Ideal Building Solutions, LLC5431 N. Oracle Road #191
Tucson, Arizona 85704
- Ideal Building Solutions, LLC
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.18862 N. 62nd. Drive
Glendale, Arizona 85308
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.
- WESMOR INC120 S POMERY ST
Mesa, Arizona 85210
- WESMOR INC