WESMOR INC

Founded 1988 • With Angi since January 2006

3.8

120 S POMERY ST

Mesa, AZ 85210

FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED. AVAILABLE FOR ESTIMATES. NO TRAVEL CHARGE. AVAILABLE 24 HOUR FOR EMERGENCY SERVICES FOR WATER REMOVAL AND MOLD ABATEMENT. FREE ESTIMATES.

02/05/2015

Katherine R.

We didn't have a good experience with them. A lot of unnecessary stress. They took a long time to do the job, made mistakes and were generally unprofessional, in my opinion. It was an incredibly stressful to have the water/mold damage, and then to go through what we did with Wesmor made it doubly so. Some of the mistakes included: paint on our walls had to be re-done (due to uneven textures), they forgot or lost the air quality report for mold that should have been done prior to them working on our condo (it cost us $400 out of pocket to get a test done), glue-like substance on the kitchen counter tops, no handles on kitchen or bathroom counters, etc. It was very difficult to get in touch with anyone that could help us. Our representative did not call me back for a week one time, because he stated that he was sick and then his kids were sick. Taking a whole week to answer a phone call when our condo looks like a war zone is unacceptable. Numerous times, they also told me (when they finally did call back) that they had been too busy on all the other jobs they were doing to talk to us. Maybe doing less jobs at one time would be better? When Wesmor did talk to us, they weren't every helpful at all about what sort of choices we had within the insurance budget we were given. Wesmor's rep even gave me the wrong name of the cabinets that fit within our budget, and then got frustrated with me when I told him that Home Depot didn't carry them. I didn't understand his attitude about not telling us what was within our budget - we don't know what Wesmor's markup was, only Wesmor knew that. How did Wesmor come up with a budget to fix our place if they didn't have any items in mind at all? The Wesmor rep kept telling us it was taking forever because we couldn't decide on what we wanted, but the reality was that he never wanted to take the time to tell us what was in our budget, or at least point us in the right direction. It took OVER 8 MONTHS for the condo to be fixed. Incredibly frustrating. It appears to be quantity over quality in Wesmor's case, I'm afraid. One more note - I tried to contact the owner of the company for over a month recently to try to talk to him about getting the mold report, and he never bothered to try to call me back. To me, that speaks volumes about what they think about their customers.

Description of Work
Wesmor worked on construction of our water damaged vacation condo after the mold removal was done by their sister company.

Category countertops, drywall, air duct cleaning, interior painters, mold removal

01/11/2015

Tom K.

Excellent, great guys to work with. Very skilled. Very confident in ability to address any problem encountered.

Description of Work
Drywall, Wall texturing, Painting, Cabinetry baseboard replacement and refinishing - cause due to minor flood on 2nd floor of house.

Category drywall, interior painters, cabinet refacing

05/14/2014

Richard K.

They are very careful about not tracking anything into the house. They also seemed to know their craft very well. They are very professional.

Category drywall

06/15/2012

Raina B.

We found our water heater gushing water on a saturday, we called Wesmor Inc, their sister company Day and Night came out immediately and started the drying process while our home warranty had our water heater replaced. They worked with our insurance company. After the drying period was over they came out to restore all the damaged areas. They were very efficient and friendly, worked with us to get it done quickly, we had guests arriving for graduation the next week. We had a great experience with all of the employees and the job was done very well.

Description of Work
We had water damage and they came first to dry out everything then they had to replace drywall, replace carpet pad, replace insulation, clean & deodorize carpet, paint walls.

Category drywall, interior painters

08/02/2011

Debra G.

They provided poor workmanship. I felt that they were deceitful as well. I can't prove it but I felt that things went missing. Overall I felt they were very dishonest. The experience was a poor one at best.

Description of Work
A main line water leak broke in my home. they came to fix that issue and the issues the water line caused.

Category home builders

In response to the previous post, we have dealt with thousands of customers and have been doing quality work in the valley for over 20 years. We have always stood behind our work and will continue to do so. Not only did we do all the repairs that were written up by the Insurance company but she also had us do a substantial amount of out of pocket work that was in addition to her Insurance claim. At the completion of all repairs, the customer went out of her way to send thank you cards to our people and even went as far as tipping them.

05/03/2011

Tim S.

Wesmor was brought on by our insurance company, who footed the bill. (some additional upgrade work paid by us separately). Very courteous estimator, foremen, and workers. Being general at many different tasks, they were not perfect but did a very good quality job. Impressed with their drywall repair work, cabinetry. Floor tile work could have been better. Not so good at estimating how long the job would take. Workers would sometimes arrive, sometimes not. Communication should have been better. When all was said and done, the overall result was very good. They worked out any issues with our insurance company. The main thing we paid for was to upgrade our countertops to granite and added a tile backsplash. This work was subbed out. Also subbed out was carpeting replacement in adjacent room. Overall good experience and would recommend them with qualifications.

Description of Work
Repair after kitchen flood damage. Work included: drywall replacement, drywall retexturing, baseboards, cabinet replacement, floor tile replacement, cabinet repair, toilet replacement, vinyl wallcovering removal, and repainting. Also provided but done by a different sub was carpeting, granite countertops, and tile backsplash.

Category drywall, home remodeling, interior painters

09/01/2009

Jay L.

My wife and I have saved a long time to get the dream bathroom that we want. We thought about taking a trip to Hawaii with the money but decided that we could put it to better use (for the time being) by fixing up our bathroom. So we spoke with several contractors. They all gave us estimates. All of their estimates came in within a thousand dollars of each other. We decided out of all the contractors we felt as though Wesmor (which is actually owned by Brain Moore) would be the most skilled and knowledgable about the job. We sat down and looked at photos of other bathrooms and bathroom styles. They seemed to have all the info and good and educated reasons for their ideas. We felt that quality was the most important thing and we really felt like they offered it better than anyone esle. They came is and the guys were most of all skilled and very respectfull. The world would be a better place if all construction technicians acted like these guys! They let us know BEFORE they did anything if anything would cost more which in the end it didn't. The bathroom turned out great. I would recomend them to anyone. I only wish I knew enough to upload pictures so you all could see it.

Description of Work
Completely remove the bathtub, shower, tile and wallpaper. Replace the tile and the water resisant wall board. Resurface the countertop and polish it up. Retexture all of the walls and paint the walls. Then last of all and most important they put in a full walk-in shower with goergeous tile and a glass block wall.

Category countertops, drywall, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

07/17/2008

Jay L.

It went great. We suffered water damage to our home and they responded quickly and efficiently. Their employees were helpful and even suggested ideas I never thought of.

Description of Work
Some framing, drywall, painting and cabinetry.

Category woodworking

06/17/2008

Laurie G.

My insurance paid for the repairs. The repairs were done in an amateur manner with shoddy oversight and undependable workmen. For example, the painter (Chuey) mysteriously left halfway through the day, leaving his wet paintbrush propped across an open can of paint. He never returned. The contractor, Randy, sporadically visited and promised repairs that never happened. I was left with a large bulge of some sort of quick-setting foam they sprayed around my clothes washer drain pipe. They tried to sand it down but were unable to remove the foam. (We were only able to remove it last year because we removed a section of drywall and hauled the whole thing out.) As soon as I stupidly signed the insurance check over to them, lulled with the false promise of "we only have a few more repairs to make today and maybe a quick visit tomorrow," they disappeared, never to be heard from again. The bulge was never repaired, trim was not installed in my kitchen, door trim was not repaired, and I had to touch up the painting in the kitchen and laundry room myself. I overheard some of the workers talking about their next job for a Suns player. I feel sorry for the shoddy workmanship he undoubtedly overpaid for.

Description of Work
Repairs to house due to flooding from hot water heater. Repairs consisted mostly of drywall patching, painting, replacement of trim, counter replacement.

Category countertops, drywall, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters

Phoenix Fine Painting

We are a painting company with over 20 years of combined experience in the industry. Why Phoenix Fine Painting? We focus on Product, Process and Precision. Our focus is Residential and Commercial. We specialize in cabinet refinishing, interior homes and exterior.

Award 2022
    Offers by Phoenix Fine Painting on Angi
    Thermo Shield LLC

We Specialize We specialize in home comfort and energy transformation. We use the latest technology to test house leakage, duct leakage, room pressures, infrared heat gain and more. Allow us the opportunity to check your home today! Thermo Shield Promise We promise to go above and beyond. We focus on customer service, customer relationship, quality workmanship, cleanliness and warranties. What Makes Us Different? We inspect and post test all our insulation projects at no additional cost. We ensure your project is done right. Communication, integrity and quality are our top highest priorities. Our Standard of Care Treating you and your home with respect is our highest priority. Our goal is to create a positive experience with our service. We are certified, licensed, bonded and insured and can handle any situation that may arise. Valley Wide Home Insulation and Energy Efficiency Experts Our goal is simple! We provide a broad range of insulation packages that are customized to meet your specific needs, expectations and budget. We're proud to be your fully trained and trusted home insulation specialist providing our professional services to improve the condition of your home. ​ When it comes to home insulation, there is no one size fits all solution. Allow us to give you an in home estimate and determine which solutions will work best for your particular home.

R and R Painting AZ

R and R Painting AZ- We're family minded painters who exceed expectations. Whether it's your family home or local business we let our work speak for itself. We strive to treat every customer and employee not as a number, but as a member. Secondly, we value effectiveness over speed for the sake of efficiency. Though we believe in developing processes to be more productive, we never want to see effectiveness and quality lost to a speedy completion. Lastly, we want to bring authenticity to the trades. In an industry that is clouded with broken promises and big egos, we hope to build long-lasting relationships.

Offers by R and R Painting AZ on Angi

GENERAL AND KITCHEN/BATHROOM REMODELING AND RESTORATION.

SOME SERVICES WILL REQUIRE THE USE OF SUBCONTRACTORS