Carbonated Solutions of Las Vegas

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2006

3535 W Harmon Ave Ste G

Las Vegas, NV 89103

It is our intention to help you maintain the cleanest,safest home environment for you, your family, your friends and your pets - the one's you care about the most. We specialize in safe dry carpet cleaning in the Las Vegas area. We feel that clean carpet, tile, natural stone, and upholstery is just not for appearance, it's also for health. We are proud to announce our patented cleaner "No Soap Series" tm. has been recognized by the EPA for safer chemistry. Finally, an answer that's Simple. Strong. Safe tm If you would like a safe and healthy cleaning of your home, please contact us at (702) 423-6092/(702)649-2008 or visit our website at www.CarbonatedSolutionsofLasVegas.com. We are a family owned business since 1999. All of our technicians are IICRC certified. Our Business Licenses are # is 90533 and R60-04327-5-163301....

01/27/2020

Robert W.

They did a very good job and restored the look of the carpet. They were courteous and had a reasonable price. I will be hiring them again.

Description of Work
Needed carpet cleaning of a rental.

09/10/2018

Virginia P.

They cleaned 3 area rugs and took extra care and time with some stubborn stains. I am very pleased with they way they came out.

Description of Work
3 area rugs cleaned

03/31/2018

Dustin E.

This is the second time we've had Carbonated Solutions here to clean the carpet. This time we asked them to clean the tile and grout, seal the grout and clean my wife's upholstered sofa. They did everything in just a couple hours in the afternoon. The guys were very industrious and everything looks magnificent. Visitors have commented on how amazing our carpet looks now. It's six years old but looks brand new again. We're very pleased. I gave a B on professionalism because the two guys were on their phones talking most of the time they were here (via headsets). We work from home and found that distracting. The noise of the cleaning machine was enough. Not a deal-breaker, we'll sure use them again, but I thought I should mention it. Perhaps the owner will be interested to know that.

Description of Work
Carpets and tile cleaned, grout sealed, sofa cleaned

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, upholstery cleaning

03/13/2018

Michael F.

They did a fine job. Very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Carpet and tile cleaning

01/18/2018

Garrett L.

Had over 1,000 sq ft of travertine cleaned and sealed. Floors were installed two years ago and were not in bad shape by any means. I’m about to have a baby so I wanted to get it taken care of before new one arrived and it got put off. Chris came out to estimate the job (which he showed up late too and I missed an appointment because of it) but I overlooked that and figured it happens sometimes, no big deal. He was nice, professional and gave me a quote I thought was reasonable. He also mentioned it would be about 3+ hours to do the job. A week and a half later had them out to do the job. Two employees showed up (on time) to do the work. They did the job fast, maybe too fast. The grout lines are very thin, and I don’t think they wanted to take any extra time to clean them properly because most people probably don’t care, but there are just a few areas where the grout was dirty and was not cleaned at all. There was dust all behind the toilet in the one bathroom they cleaned, so that did not even get wiped (or re sealed). The bathroom should be a place that gets extra attention I would think. They were out of here within two hours of arriving. So they made quite a pretty profit for two hours of mediocre work. Overall the Stone floor looks and feels cleaner, I just wish they would have taken the time on details and given the job 110%. That’s the only way I work and it’s hard to find people who feel the same way about their work. Maybe I have high standards, but next year when we want to have the floors cleaned and resealed again I’ll be looking for a company that is a bit more meticulous.

Description of Work
Had over 1,000 sq ft of travertine cleaned and sealed

Category floor cleaning

10/22/2017

Terry C.

I have used this company several time in several houses. Santiago, is my dream service provider. He is as picking as me which is saying a lot.. It was all cleaned and smelled great when he left. I am always pleased to use this company, they are customer friendly, if you want something specific done they will do or try their best. Santiago is a master stain remover. He cleaned the grout with I first moved into this house and did his best in the kitchen which was a mess but removed most of the dirt. Well this time it looks new again. No more discolored tan grout...yea

Description of Work
My grandson moved out with his cat and my furniture and tile/grout needed to be de furred.

07/12/2017

Leigh Anna L.

Didnt use didn’t research don’t know why this is showing up

Description of Work
Did use or even research this company. Don’t know why this shows up

07/05/2017

Gail O.

Great! Very professional and quality service!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and tile.

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, oriental rug cleaning

06/21/2017

Alane O.

Great, the rugs were really dirty and now they look amazing.

Description of Work
They cleaned my Oriental rugs.

Category oriental rug cleaning

06/05/2017

Mel C.

Okay...they missed a spot, but did come back when I called and fixed it.

Description of Work
Tile/grout cleaned & re-sealed in major areas of house.

Category ceramic tile

03/29/2017

bambi C.

Excellent, we have used them several times and they are great.

Description of Work
Clean and sanitize carpets.

01/10/2017

Ronnie S.

They were prompt, they did what they had to do, and they left.

Description of Work
They performed carpet cleaning service for us.

11/17/2016

Elizabeth R.

It was perfect! They were very professional!

Description of Work
We moved into a new house and they cleaned all the carpet.

10/14/2016

Shon S.

Quick to contact and quick to setup appointment.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned on stairs and three rooms.

09/21/2016

Phil H.

Excellent job. They called 30 mins prior as promised showed up at the time promised. Took their time to do a great job. Aside form ware carpets turned out great. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Cleaning of six rooms one of which was the high traffic hallway.

08/18/2016

Ronda E.

The service went pretty well. The price was fair.

Description of Work
We purchased a $110 Big Deal from Carbonated Solutions of Las Vegas for deep cleaning and deodorizing of four rooms.

04/29/2016

Lynn P.

Punctual, courteous, professional. Very pleased with results. No mess. All spots gone. Tile and grout beautiful!

Description of Work
Cleaned carpeting, tile and grout

03/25/2016

Amy A.

Nico and Brooks arrived on time, introduced themselves, and took a look at the carpet. They moved small furniture out of the rooms and got to work. Both carpets were cleaned in 1 hour and 15 minutes. They look great, and were dry in about an hour. I will definitely call these guys again. Great job, personable and polite. Nico took the time to explain their process while he worked, and also explained how they clean floors, so we'll probably have them clean our travertine floors.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in two master bedrooms.

02/22/2016

Jessica C.

It went okay. They came out a couple of days later. There was one stain they couldn't get out. The guy that came out wasn't like super duper friendly but wasn't like mean. The price was pretty good. They were pretty on time.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for Carbonated Solutions of Las Vegas. They did carpet cleaning.

01/08/2016

Martha E.

GREAT WORK , PROFESSIONAL WORK, GREAT ATTITUDE!

Description of Work
GREAT WORK!!!! .

01/03/2016

Jody B.

I'm a dog sitter so we have lots of little dogs in the house all the time. I clean my carpets regularly but it was time for a professional. These young men did a great job of cleaning and getting rid of the doggy smell. The carpets dried quickly and looked great.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in my great room sitting area and the bedrooms.

12/28/2015

NICOLE D.

They did a beautiful job! Professional and efficient!

Description of Work
Granite counters, fireplace, and wet bar were cleaned and sealed.

Category carpet cleaners, countertops, marble & granite

12/02/2015

Benjamin V.

Service was provided in timely and professional manner. I am not sure that the price was within normal range. Results were great, however. Before I used the service again, I would first shop around a bit.

Description of Work
cleaned tile and grout, sealed grout

12/01/2015

Michelle K.

I was quoted over the phone a price of $49 I was not told that there was a $70 minimum I then asked to speak to the owner and they refused to let me speak to him. I then agreed because I have been waiting at my house and didn't want to wait again and they refused to do the work.

Description of Work
NOTHING

Category carpet cleaners

[Member name], we are sorry there must have been a misunderstanding. We have never quoted you $49. We have had a $70 minimum for over 20 years. You stated that you had 600 square feet and we quoted you $89. Our employees are not allowed to give out the owners phone number, however you could have called the office. We did not do the work for you not only because there was confusion about the price, but also the threat of a bad review if we didn't do it for $49. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. If we would have done the work we are sure you would have been happy like the other 583 reviews we have on Angies List!

11/14/2015

Melody C.

They were early. Very nice and professional.

Description of Work
Cleaned apartment carpet for move out.

Splash Xprss

We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job. We have consistently focused on the needs of our customers, providing personalized attention and a stress-free experience.

Paragon Restoration, LLC

Paragon Restoration is a Veteran-owned business offering a variety of services including water damage and mold remediation. Additionally, we have experience with fire/smoke cleanup and trauma cleanup. We are strategically located in Southern Nevada helping customers in Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and Henderson with their post-disaster cleaning, repair and restoration needs. We specialize in working with residential property management companies and are professionally experienced to handle all issues associated with water damage, mold, and fire/smoke restoration. With over 20 years of experience in the disaster restoration industry, we are capable of handling your emergency in a prompt and professional matter. Our #1 job is to have your home or business back to normal as fast as possible.

Molina's Carpet Cleaning

WE ARE A LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED CARPET CARE AND TILE CLEANING BUSINESS. WE HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR OVER 15 YEARS, PROUDLY SERVING THE GREATER LAS VEGAS NEIGHBORHOODS. BE ASSURED THAT OUR SERVICES ARE PROFESSIONALLY DONE AND WE WON'T LEAVE WITHOUT YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION. WE OFFER FREE ESTIMATES AND GREAT EVERY DAY PRICES. CALL US TODAY TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT.

Offers by Molina's Carpet Cleaning on Angi

Residential & commercial green carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, vinyl and leather cleaning and conditioning, 24hr water damage restoration, oriental and area rug cleaning, tile & grout cleaning and grout sealing, stone cleaning, polishing and stone sealing, mattress cleaning, pet stain's and odor removal, carpet repairs.

Air duct cleaning, pressure cleaning & maid service.