Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Cave Creek, AZ
There are 36 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Cave Creek
- Concrete by DaveDave was great. The work came out better then we expected. He showed up every day, right on schedule. He was very thoughtful and respectful of our home. I have already recommended him to friends and family.
- ScapeTech Landscaping & DesignMy husband and I decided it was time to replace the drip system in our yard, change our back garden to something that required less maintenance and find ways to enhance our front yard. We also needed to remove and replace two fully-grown Sissoo trees that had become invasive. A friend of ours recently had some yard work done and enthusiastically recommended Scape Tech owned and operated by Nick Rawlings. We contacted Nick and he took his time listening to our concerns while giving us design ideas to help enhance our yard and even save money. The first thing I have to say that I was impressed with was the work ethic of Nick’s team. They worked efficiently and quietly plus they cleaned up at the end of each day. Nick and his team exceeded our expectations and gave us a yard that we can enjoy with less maintenance. There were certain plants that I wanted to keep and Nick made sure they were incorporated in his final design. He accented a boring retaining wall with beautiful boulders and placed garden lights in places that gave stunning accents at night. We are absolutely delighted with the outcome of our yard and garden. Nick is a pleasure to work with and he really listens to what his clients want
- Building Block MasonryAbsolutely love these guys. Bob got back with me right away. He kept me informed with the progress as we were out of state at the time. He sent pictures of all the updates. Easy to work with and professional. They cleaned up the site afterwards and did a terrific job. You can trust this company to do an awesome job. Thankyou for a great job. Dan & Diana
- Banibal adde llcI have been in and around the construction trades industry for over a decade. I can’t say enough positive words about Bano. He is an outstanding contractor who performs high quality work, at reasonable prices, on schedule and on budget. He is trustworthy, friendly and an overall great guy. He was very knowledgeable about many trades and did work the right way. I will be using Bano again and again for several other projects in the future
- Pinnacle Fencing SolutionsIt is not possible to rate this experience any higher ... Pinnacle Fencing exceeded all needs and expectations in every category of rating as provided here on Angie's List. Phone calls were promptly returned, questions were thoroughly and accurately answered. Estimates were provided on promised dates Work crew are obviously permanent members of the company. They were all here each day until job was completed. Custom requests were handled throughout reconstruction/repair with expediency. Quality of work is outstanding. In short, I've never experienced working with a company for home/property maintenance that was this good. Will definitely use again if any wall work is required, and would enthusiastically recommend to anybody needing their services
- Geo MasonryGeo Masonry was so easy to work with. They were very responsive and came to the house to give an estimate in a timely manner. They had very competitive pricing and also seem to know their work well!
- Geo MasonryI had Geo Masonry tear down and replace old cinder block fence panels and rebuilt it. I then had them acrylic stucco the entire backyard. I was very pleased with work I had done. The fence repair and stucco looks amazing. They started the job within days and completed the work quickly. The price was very reasonable and I would definitely hire them again. I also had them cut a door through my slump block wall to access my garage from the side of my house
- Kirk Development CoExcellent workmanship. Cleaned up each night. Subcontractors were monitored by Kirk people and in regular contact with us. City inspectors passed each inspection. Very happy with results.
- M.G.M. Unlimited Construction LLCIt went really well we were adding more work as we were go and along which they had to price for me. we had can lights replaced , old electrics re-done And stonework placed on the house looks beautiful. Esmill was good listener He addressed my concerns. We met daily To let me know what was happening that day I would highly recommend this company for good quality workmanship and a great understanding it was a lot of work to have done but they handled it with great care
- M.G.M. Unlimited Construction LLCThey did an excellent job in repairing our sagging overhand. They also repainted the overhang and did the side walls that were damaged by sprinkler heads also!. I would definitely use them again. Also, very reasonable.
Masonry Contractors in Cave Creek
- Business Description:At Pinnacle Fencing Solutions, our services come with a history dating to 1946. A craft passed down 3 generations offers you professional service with a quality product. We offer you the very best in craftsmanship, expertise and customer care. With a work ethic that spans a generation, we invite you to hire us with confidenceRecent Review:Despite submitting info. on their website and following up with a voicemail, there was no response at all.Roger G.
- Business Description:We offer our customers the whole range of masonry work like house-fronts, fireplaces, flower planters, chimneys, chimney repair and re-pointing, firepits, blocks, brick repair, general masonry repair. Whatever job you want to get done, let us know. Please ask us for a free quote, and we will work to make your dreams come trueRecent Review:Vendor never showed up to provide estimate of wall I needed built in my backyard. I tried calling back several times with no answer.Andrea O.
- Business Description:Since 1978 Kirk Development Company has served our Arizona clients with a sincere concern for their needs and interests. We provide complete design and build services for remodeling projects and custom homes and no matter what the size of the job, my employees and sub-contractors know what you and I both expect: honesty, 100% effort, on-time completion and no surprises! We believe that constant communication with you, the client, is essential throughout the project beginning with the first ex..Recent Review:Excellent carpentry work by John Hughes who supervised the project. He's very particular and careful with his work. Custom cabinetry of top quality. Tile, plumbing, cabinet makers, and electrical workers all skilled and efficient. Work site cleaned. Very pleased with outcome of projectGEORGE E.
- Business Description:With over 12 years of landscaping experience in the Phoenix, Prescott and Flagstaff areas, we have a wide area of expertise, from large irrigation projects to turf, pavers and complex outdoor structures such as kitchens, masonry seating areas, fireplaces and various architectural elementsRecent Review:We hired Phineas to landscape our backyard with astroturf, curbing, rock, irrigation and plants/trees. Out of the 4 or 5 quotes I got, Phineas was one of the most professional and knowledgeable. He was very responsive and flexible throughout the process, was competitively priced, and was not pushy like some of the other places we got quotes from. The quality of work was very good and the finished yard looks great. We would highly recommend him and will likely use him again for future landscaping projectsJosh F.
- Business Description:We are licensed, bonded and insured General Contractors. DVS is dedicated to customer service and has an impeccable record with the BBB and Registrar of Contractors. You will always find our prices fair, our work to surpass industry standards and our customers always satisfiedRecent Review:Best contractor I’ve ever worked with. Everything went per plan and the communications during the entire process was really good. Outstanding support, responsiveness and quality. Great job Kevin!! ThanksTerence W.
- Business Description:FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED COMPANY 24 YRS EXP.WE TAKE PRIDE IN EVERY JOB, AND WORK IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER. WE HAVE DISCOUNT PRICES FOR ANGIE'S LIST FRIENDS.FOR A FREE ESTIMATE CALL (GREG)AT 480-695-1180 (cell) 480-982-1118 (office) REFFERALS & PICTURES UPON REQUEST. YOU CAN ALSO CHECK US OUT ON THE BBB WEBSITERecent Review:They are very professional in terms of communication. Unfortunately, We need to wait for an approval to do the service.Dale B.
- Business Description:MasterAZscapes LLC offers landscaping in Phoenix, AZ & surrounding areas to turn dreams into reality. We have over 16 years of experience in AZ doing landscaping, and we are the only landscaper you need. MasterAZscapes Building Masterpieces One Yard At A TimeRecent Review:Pleasant on the phone but person was upfront in telling me they only do projects which exceed $5K. Since I didn't want or think my project was worth that I did not schedule an estimator to come out.Patrick W.
- Business Description:We specialize in the Landscape Installation and Design of Residential and Commercial properties In Phoenix and surrounding areas. Our Specialties include but are not limited to Synthetic Grass Installs , Paver and Travertine Paver Installs , Cultured Stone and Natural Stone Veneer Installs , Block Walls and Retaining Walls , Irrigation and Timers , Plant & Tree install and removals , Custom BBQs, Outdoor Kitchens and Pergulas. Every project is performed with the highest levels of professional..Recent Review:I had a really good experience with patio Design Group Dayton was very professional and listened to exactly what I wanted and gave my backyard a complete makeover I can now enjoy my yard with minimal maintenancCandice B.
- Business Description:Outdoor Xscapes designers will create your outdoor living environment to suite your taste and budget, while our craftsmen bring your imagined yard to reality. We offer financing and also accept Visa, MasterCard, & DiscoverRecent Review:They came out late for an appointment that had already been rescheduled on their end and ended up giving us no real ideas for design and re-do on our backyard. Then they never returned calls or emails. Never got an estimate. Complete waste of time. DisappointingTroy B.
- Business Description:For almost 30 years, I've worked in some kind of construction related trade. Starting out in framing work, I eventually got my contractors license in 2006 and pursed my own business. My years of experience in varies trades beforehand allows me to handle nearly any home project big or smallRecent Review:Perfect. On time, personable, and did a great job in a timely manner.👍😁Lynn E.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Desert Hills
- New River
- Rio Verde
- Paradise Valley
- Fountain Hills
- Black Canyon City
- Fort Mcdowell
- El Mirage
- Sun City
- Sun City West
- Litchfield Park
masonry contractors in Cave Creek
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AAA Imperial Concepts7339 E williams DR #26742
- ABC Concrete Delivery LLC6245 N. 88th Lane
- Abello Handyman10228 N 57th St
Paradise Valley, Arizona
- Above & Beyond Roofing LLC10809 W Encanto Blvd
- Accent Grass and Greens16427 N 65th Pl
- Access Home Repair3936 E Desert Cove Ave
- Advant-Edge Decorative Curbing & Landscaping Inc9715 W Peoria Ave
- AE Interlock Paver Design2245 W University Dr # 20
- ALBINO LANDSCAPING898 E COMMN WEALTH
- All Jobs Construction, Inc.1936 N. Don Peralta Rd
Apache Junction, Arizona
- ALLIANCE EARTHSCAPES & CONCRETE LLC890 SOUTH VISTA
Apache Junction, Arizona
- Allied Outdoor Solutions1557 W Sam Houston Pkwy N Ste 140
- ALPHA & OMEGA HOME RENOVATION340 E. Merrill AV N/A
- Amazon Valley Landscape & Maintenance LLC3011 W. Whitton Ave
- AMCO MASONRY12412 N 49TH WAY
- American Made Remodeling LLC7762 North 51st Lane
- American Veteran Fencing ROC#259365328 S. 161 Dr.
- Ancient Stone by Vasilios1210 E Northern Ave
- Anders Construction LLC610 E Bell Rd 2-111
- Apart Builders & Resortation LLC6101 W Parkside Ln
- APEX Improvements3320 E University Dr
- ARCHITECTURAL STONE, STUCCO & PAVERS16211 N. Scottsdale Rd. Ste. A6A-422
- ARIZONA FIREPLACES & BBQ'S1150 S GILBERT RD # 101
- Arizona Hardscape llc.8311 E Via de Ventura
- Arizona Pro Concrete16642 W Durango St
- Arizona Renovations Group LLC9606 S 43rd Pl
- Artistic Pavers Mfg1508 North V.I.P. Blvd.
Casa Grande, Arizona
- Awesome Adrian Morales Landscapes1765 e turquoise ave
- AZ DREAMSCAPES LLC.P.O. Box 8736
- Az Iron Design1436 N. Ashland
- AZ Landscape Design LLC13835 N Tatum Blvd
- AZ Rock Depot25326 South 194th St.
Queen Creek, Arizona
- AZRA HOME SERVICES LLC4408 E MALDONADO DR
- Aztec Decks LLC5349 E Thunderbird Rd
- Aztec Pools and Designs50 North 226th Ln.
- AZUL LANDSCAPE & DESIGN LLC4838 E BASELINE RD # 127
- AAA Imperial Concepts
- Baja Sandblasting, Inc.3708 W. Hadley St.
- BEEHIVE CONCRETE PUMPING4718 N. Saguaro Dr.
Apache Junction, Arizona
- Belville Concrete, LLC3444 E Sharon Dr
- BIG RED LANDSCAPES LLC2925 E Riggs Rd 8-206
- Bing's Custom Landscaping4880 E 20th Ave
Apache Junction, Arizona
- Bonilla's General Construction4170 N 154th Dr
- BOTANICAL IMAGES LANDSCAPE9265 E GRANDVIEW ST
- Bowman Custom HomesPO Box 28331
- Bradfeldt Construction625 W Deer Valley Rd #103165
- Builder's Choice Landscaping Inc6150 E Pershing Ave
- Building Block Masonry22603 N 39th Terrace
- Baja Sandblasting, Inc.
- C & C Finishes2040 S. Alma School Road 1-476
- C A Seymore Builders Inc6926 E Prkwy Norte
- Caballero's Landscape414 S 4th St
- Cactus Valley Homes LLC8408 E Shea Blvd
- Caine & Co15029 N Thompson Peak Pkwy Ste B111-529
- California Pools & Landscape4320 W Chandler Blvd Ste 1
- Cancelli Development Group Inc.10552 W Villa Chula
- Capital R Construction3009 N. Rockwell Blvd #4
Casa Grande, Arizona
- Carefree Homes LLC39306 N. 6th St.
- Casa Del Rey Development1423 E Beverly Ln
- Certified Construction LLCPO Box 55641
- CNF Contracting880 n. Santa Anna st
- Cole-Jon Landscaping LLCPO Box 42118
- COMEAUX'S CUSTOM CREATIONS L.L.C.7210 W KRALL ST
- Concrete by Dave9203 W Cortez Ave
- Conquest Construction4411 Saratoga
San Diego, California
- Consolidated Facility ServicesP.O Box 51597
- Consumer Finance Solutions6909 W Ray Rd., B15-106
- Creative Edge7800 E Lincoln Dr Suite 2029
- Creative Landscape Designs3927 W Anderson Dr
- Cruz Masonry Fencing and Decorative LLCP.O. Box 453
- CUSTOM CONCRETE & BLOCK REPAIR1123 E BROWN ST
- Custom Home Builder & Renovation7000 N Cotton Lane
- CYC Landscaping254 S Mesa Drive
- Cyclone General Contractor of AZ9236 N. 10th Ave
- C & C Finishes
- D & G Handyman Services and Remodeling5350 W. Bell Rd., C122 PMB 450
- D&K Entprises517 S Lebaron Road
- D.E.S.I. / DAN'S ENVIRONMENTAL SPECIALISTS INC16845 N 29TH AVE #313
- Dana Scott Property Management4400 N Scottsdale Rd #9
- DARRIN GRAY CORPORATION MASONRY DIVISION4810 E BASELINE RD
- DATELINE CONSTRUCTION LLC2241 E CAROL AVE
- Datura Landscape Solutions LLCPO Box 13009
- David Michael Development303 E Embassy St
- DeFusco Industrial Supply1315 S Martin Ln
- Desert Environments Landscape & Design5821 E Charter Oak Rd
- Desert Lifestyles Pools5327 W. Pinnacle Vista Dr.
- Desert Premier Builders4150 W. Northern Ave.
- Desert Rock Building and RemodelingPMB # 275 2753 E Broadway Suite 101
- Desert Solutions8620 E Cortez St
- Desert View Construction LLC2037 E Fairfield St
- Desert View Handyman Services5510 w acoma dr
- Detail Builders19119 E Sunnydale Dr
Queen Creek, Arizona
- Diamondback Residential Services LLCPO box 21654
- DIAZ & SONS LANDSCAPINGPO BOX 1062
- DIVISION NINE CONTRACTING INC4047 E SUPERIOR AVE
- Dream Retreats2919 E Bonanza Rd
- DVS Development Co.118 W Orchid Ln
- D & G Handyman Services and Remodeling