Custom Plumbing of Arizona

Founded 2014 • With Angi since September 2019

Custom Plumbing of Arizona better known as the Drain Whisperers, the home of the 69.00 drain. No trip charge, No extra charges for nights and weekends Apples to apples price guarantee. If you’re looking for a Plumbing company that isn't looking to make you laugh at their commercials then make you

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

4.1

4.4

4.2

drain cleaning (28)drain pipe installation (8)sewer cleaning (6)plumbers (66)water heaters (10)bathtub refinishing (8)water softeners (2)septic tank service (2)home inspection (2)excavating (2)gas leak repair (1)

07/08/2022

Kodi P.

2120 E Rose Garden Ln Ste F1, Phoenix, AZ 85024 · (602) 866-2665. Tips & Reviews for Custom Plumbing of Arizona - The Drain Whisperers. [*** Link removed ***] › building › cu... Custom Plumbing of Arizona - The Drain Whisperers - reviews ... Custom Plumbing of Arizona — The Drain Whisperers is located at United States, Phoenix, AZ 85024, 2120 E Rose Garden Ln Ste F1. A number to call is +1 (602) ... [*** Link removed ***] › CustomPl... Custom Plumbing of Arizona - Home - Facebook Cover Photo: Custom Plumbing of Arizona's photo. ... (4 reviews). (602) 866-2665 ... Don't forget to schedule your $69 drain clean today! 5.0 (4) [*** Link removed ***] › az › plumber Custom Plumbing of Arizona | Better Business Bureau® Profile BBB accredited Plumber since 1/26/2022. See BBB rating for this plumber in Phoenix, AZ. Request a quote and read reviews, complaints, request a quote & more ... Missing: whisperers ‎| Must include: whisperers [*** Link removed ***] › custom-plu... Custom Plumbing of Arizona - The Drain Whisperers - Phoenix, AZ See 15 photos from visitors to Custom Plumbing of Arizona - The Drain Whisperers. ... Tips and Reviews icon No tips and reviews. User icon. [*** Link removed ***] Emergency Plumber Near Phoenix, AZ - Custom Plumbing Phoenix is our location! Our Arizona plumbing specialists handle any difficult job that comes their way. ... Call “The Drain Whisperer ™” Today! Related searches Ad·[*** Link removed ***] Excellent Customer Service - 100% Satisfaction - proskillservices.com Specialize In All Stages Of Furnace Services, Such As Installation & Routine Maintenance. AC, Heating & Plumbing Your Arizona Trusted HVAC & Plumbing Company in Maricopa County. Family-Style Service Only. Shop Local Offers. Exceptional HVAC Services. Services Offered About Us Our Membership Blog Center Request An Appointment Ad·[*** Link removed ***] Call (602) 783-2267 Hero Home Services · $45 Clogged Sewer Service $45 Clogged Drain Service. We'll Unclog It Or It's Free. Same Day Appointments. Call Now. Call Us Now. We Unclog Your Drain Or It's Free. Available Today. Visit website Ad·[*** Link removed ***] Plumber Repair Ready 24/7 - Fast, Friendly, Affordable Need Plumbing Service? We're Ready! Fast & Affordable 24 Hour services. Free estimates. [*** Link removed ***] › mip Custom Plumbing of Arizona - The Drain Whisperers - Yellow Pages Custom Plumbing of Arizona - The Drain Whisperers, in Phoenix, AZ, is the area's leading plumber serving Scottsdale, Glendale, Buckeye, Cave Creek, Anthem, ... [*** Link removed ***] › ... › Plumbers Review Custom Plumbing Of Arizona - The Drain Whisperers,East ... Review Custom Plumbing Of Arizona - The Drain Whisperers,East Rose Garden Lane Suite F Plumbers in Maricopa, Arizona, United-states. Find Top Reviews For ... [*** Link removed ***] › sl-sponsors Plumbing problems? The Drain Whisperers are here to help! Apr 6, 2020 — Custom Plumbing of Arizona Rated #1: We are The Drain Whisperers, industry leader in sewer repair/replacement, offering trench-less technology. Missing: reviews ‎| Must include: reviews [*** Link removed ***] › US-custom-plumbi... Custom Plumbing of Arizona - The Drain Whisperers Get Directions Custom Plumbing of Arizona - The Drain Whisperers. 2120 E Rose Garden Ln Ste F1, Phoenix, AZ 85024. 4.5 Review summary ( 308 Reviews ). ADD COMMENT ... [*** Link removed ***] › arizona Custom Plumbing of Arizona - The Drain Whisperers - MapQuest Get directions, reviews and information for Custom Plumbing of Arizona - The Drain Whisperers in Phoenix, AZ. Missing: reviews ‎| Must include: reviews [*** Link removed ***] › sewer-... Top 30 Sewer Cleaning in Anthem West, Phoenix, AZ | Page 4 ... Local Sewer Cleaners Repairers in Anthem West, Phoenix, AZ with business details ... Custom Plumbing of Arizona - The Drain Whisperers, in Phoenix, AZ, ... [*** Link removed ***] › Reviews Custom Plumbing of Arizona Reviews in Phoenix, AZ | Glassdoor Nov 29, 2020 — Too much office politics between the owners, the plumbers, and the office staff. Has a somewhat “tribal warfare” atmosphere. Continue reading. 1.0 (1) [*** Link removed ***] › az › phoe... Best Plumbers In Phoenix - Plumbing99.com find and connect with Best-Rated Plumbing services companies in Phoenix ... Ratings36 reviews4.7 ... Custom Plumbing of Arizona – The Drain Whisperers. [*** Link removed ***] Custom Plumbing of Arizona - The Drain Whisperers - Phoenix, AZ "This is my second time having them come to my home! There work is amazing and fast. Communication was great and even tho they..." ... "This is my second time ... [*** Link removed ***] › plumbers Custom Plumbing of Arizona, LLC - Phoenix, AZ, US 85040 | Houzz Custom Plumbing of Arizona, LLC. "$69 Drain Cleaning. Free Camera Inspection. Hurry, Offer Ends Soon. Custom Plumbing offers a variety of different services ... Ad·[*** Link removed ***] Call (602) 833-2495 Clogged Drain? $39 · $39 Drain Cleaning Special Need Fast Drain Cleaning? Call Master Rooter And Get ASAP Plumbing Repair Services Visit website 31 mi · Mesa · N Norfolk Open 24 hours Kodi Payne 5 reviews·2 photos a day ago NEW I actually used to work at this place for a very short period of time once I discovered their price gouging tactics I quit right away as technicians we are not allowed to put in an estimate without running it by Jesse the operations manager the scam leader I was told to give a price of $7,000 to replace a standard gas water heater after the customers sign the contract I later called them and have them cancel and refer them to a company in which they saved $5,000 for the same exact water heater. So every Tuesday morning we have a meeting and it's pretty much to Hype the technicians up to get them to go out and sell sell they have a GP called gross profit and its 70% if any job isn't at 70%profit they take it from the techs pay we where coached on how to scare the homeowners with words like water damage they work hand and hand with a company Called Copper State if there is any signs of water leak even if it's old we call them out to sell a restoration job to the homeowners insurance and placing there equipment in the house locks the job down and this allows them to go for the big bucks thru the insurance company ...I couldn't do it I felt bad and quit luckily before I did I took out my tools then told them they where at my house quick to take the van hoping I still had my tool in it to this day I still have not received my check that I worked 2 hard weeks for being that I was commission and not hrly they used a loop hole to steal my last check..u guys have been warned ... I have also made copies of the there price book to show proof 6029003435

Description of Work
Use to work for them

Category bathtub refinishing

Work Completed On 07/08/2022

11/23/2021

Jonathan D.

They called and texted. Acted like they really wanted the business. Said they would be there 11/21/21 between 2-4pm. No one called. No one showed up. Do not waste your time with this company. They will have you waiting at home for nothing.

Description of Work
Water spigot replacement

Work Completed On 11/21/2021

07/26/2021

Brittanie R.

It went great Daniel from Custom Plumbing of Arizona was very professional, quick and efficient. I had an emergency situation in the middle of the night. They were able to be out first thing that next morning. I must add they have the best price in Phoenix as well. I got extra business cards from him so I can hand them out to family and friends in need of a great Plumbing Crew! 5 out of 5 stars from me!

Description of Work
Main line flushed

Category plumbing, septic tank

Work Completed On 07/26/2021

07/19/2021

M S.

I provided the new faucet, it cost me 250$ for the labor + 1 yr warrenty for kitchen sink installation. They arrived 1 hr late, it took them 15 minutes to install. They have a really high mark up on labor I would not recommend this company nor would I become their regular customer. They they told me if they provided the faucet it would have been 750$ for installation + kitchen faucet!! even a fancy faucet at home Depot is 350$ They have a really high mark up!!! They told me it was a flat rate but the operator for their business could not give a price over phone so flat rate seems kinda bogus.

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet installation labor only

Work Completed On 07/19/2021

Review for Custom Plumbing of Arizona - 2120 E Rose Garden Ln, Phoenix, AZ - 39411490

04/17/2021

John Westling W.

I couldn't have been more pleased with the work that was done and I have to mention the professional work expertly done by Shane who I cannot say enough of for his generosity in my installation of my tankless water heater and again the generosity of Vince who I couldn't have been more suprised.As far as the product goes it is as I expected and more.instant hot water !!! WOW what a great thing.AgAIN thank you Shane and Vince..you guys ROCKED MY WORLD.My advice to anyone that needs or wants plumbing you must call CUSTOM of ARIZONA....602-TOO-COOL.You won't be disappointed...I guarantee it

Description of Work
tankess waterhearer

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 04/16/2021

04/12/2021

kenneth L.

On a Sunday, the stand pipe that drains the washing machine overflowed, we checked Angie's List and called Custom Plumbing and they sent someone within 20 minutes to cable the line, in the rain. A few days later, a camera was used to find the damaged sewer pipe and with ground radar the area was located under the foundation. Containment was set up and the crew jackhammered the foundation and dug down two feet to replaced the damaged pipe. The exavation was filled and concrete poured. The entire system was hydro-jetted. Everyone was very efficient and professional, explaining every step of the task. Thankfully, Custom Plumbing prepared the invoice for our homeowners insurance reimbursement for half the cost. This is a great company!

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category excavators, plumbing, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

Review for Custom Plumbing of Arizona - 2120 E Rose Garden Ln, Phoenix, AZ - 39293698

You’re an awesome customer ! Thanks so much for the great review. All the best, Vince

03/30/2021

Bill S.

Jessie is AMAZING!!! 100 star review for his professionalism and customer service! Recommend them 100%

Description of Work
Gas Line

Category plumbing, drain pipe, gas leak repair, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

03/26/2021

Bob O.

Replace toilet water shut-off, wax ring, and flange.

Description of Work
Custom Plumbing arrived on time and completed the work quickly, professionally, and cleanly. They provided an estimate before starting the work and kept me informed as they proceeded

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

03/24/2021

Andrew S.

great, they didn't take that long and it cost exactly what they quoted me. would use again.

Description of Work
sink replacement

Work Completed On 03/26/2021

03/21/2021

Ty M.

This is my 4th time working with Custom Plumbing and it ABSOLUTELY will not be my last. They have legitimately saved my a** from plumbing issues at both of my properties and my businesses. Their service is fast, phenomenal quality, and every member of their staff from the office to plumbers to the owner are just all around friendly nice people. I’ve personally recommended them to my friends and family MANY times. THANK YOU custom plumbing for all that you do!

Description of Work
washer valves replaced

Work Completed On 03/21/2021

03/20/2021

Carmine D.

These guys are fantastic. They called quickly, they came to the location quickly, identified the location of my main sewer line quickly and (most important) did the work quickly. Plumbing work is never cheap, but it helps when the services are of such a high calibre. Shane is an excellent representation for this organization and I fully intend to use them whenever I have a plumbing problem. Thank you sincerely for everything.

Description of Work
Location of Main Sewer

Work Completed On 03/19/2021

03/17/2021

Tyler S.

Very professional and courteous. Had some initial issues with the job, but the customer service was perfect. They came out the same day and resolved all my issues at no cost. The final product is excellent and I highly recommend this company. Johnny and Jose did a phenomenal job. Vanessa was awesome with customer service

Description of Work
Toilet Install

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

Thank you for your business and review !! All the best

Maria N.

good very good happy with service .I will recommend to who any body who need it

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category bathtub refinishing, plumbing

Tyler S.

I hate writing negative reviews. The plumbers that came were all amicable and professional, but the jobs done and its quality and the customer service were all terrible. I had a clog that was looked at by another company and was told that the toilets needed to be replaced because of age. I got a quote and then called Custom Plumbing for a second opinion giving the plumber the same information of the issue and the quote. He firmly denied that I needed to replace the toilets and instead confidently stated that I only needed to replace some parts in the reservoir. I hired him for the job and he said that if there are any issues to call him on his number. First, he did not tighten the tank back to the toilet enough. So there was some extreme movement. This plumber then failed to respond to 3 separate messages over a week about the issue. So I had to call Custom directly and they sent a second plumber to quickly finish the job. Second, the issue that I had called them in the first place was not resolved. I still had clogging issues despite his assertion that his solution would resolve it. I had to again call Custom Plumbing to get a third plumber to come out to look at the problem. Very professional, and immediately knew that the problem was the toilets. What the first guy denied. He then listed me a quote for a new toilet and then charged me to unclog the toilet again. Which would have never been an issue if his employee had correctly resolved the problem I paid him to do. I took the quote and will be bringing it to the next plumber. Because I cannot trust the expertise of this company. Nor their ability to be accountable for their employee's errors. I am giving two stars only because at least the last guy was sympathetic to my frustration. TLDR. Paid them to fix a problem. They failed to do so because their own inexperience. Then they didn't take responsibility when they failed to do the job. SIDE NOTE: Go to anybody else just for unclogging a toilet. The first company did it cheaper even after the "discount"

Description of Work
Plumbing - Drain Cleaning

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], We have tried to call several times, please call us back, we guarantee 100% customer satisfaction. Thank you

Steven S.

They did a fantastic job. Very professional. They busted there but to get the system up and running in two days, working to 7 pm two days in a row.

Description of Work
Plumbing - Drain Cleaning, Sewer Cleaning

Category sewer cleaning

03/12/2021

Bruce K.

Johnny/Shane and crew were always on time, courteous, and very professional. The instsll was as promised. Dug up a lot of desert landscape and, to my surprise, restored everything above my expectations (I'm very OCD). Definately satisfied....

Description of Work
Re pipe gas pipe system $15,000

Work Completed On 03/12/2021

03/10/2021

Paul and Cindy B.

Custom Plumbing did a fantastic job replacing our sewer line! They went over and above what was expected. They put our yard back together as if they were never here. Thank you to the whole Custom Plumbing crew with special shout-out to Jessie, Paul, Tiki and Jeus!

Description of Work
sewer replacment

Category plumbing, drain pipe, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

03/04/2021

Ryan B.

These guys were fast and professional. I had a plugged drain and a leak. They fixed the problem and were in and out. Highly recommend if you need plumbing or heating work done.

Description of Work
Plumbing - Drain Cleaning

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

03/04/2021

Juan D.

Excellent service. Quick and fast. Went over options. I will recommend

Description of Work
Plumbing - Drain Cleaning

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

02/26/2021

Michael B.

they were very polite and efficient.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

02/25/2021

Al R.

It went really good. Definitely would call them again.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

02/25/2021

brian G.

Great company. I had an excellent experience from start to finish. Vincent Hiils and his team team deliver on their promises. Best in class organization.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category bathtub refinishing, home inspection, plumbing, water heater repair, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 02/24/2021