Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Bullhead City, AZ
There are 4 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Bullhead City
- Wright Choice Remodeling ServicesCould not have hoped for a better outcome! One of the most beautiful pieces of tile artwork I have ever seen. A true professional from helping design to completion! Would definitely have Robert work for us again!
- LTD Management & MaintenanceLarry was very personable, did what he promised on time and found two issues we were not expecting He repaid all for the quoted price, returned the next day to complete the job. I could not be more pleased with this service and will continue to use his service for all my home needs. I could not recommend this company more. By the way he completed the service for less then the quoted amount
- LTD Management & MaintenanceLarry is a great guy. His prices are fair and he is worth every penny. Larry guarantees his work and he works hard to make sure his customers are satisfied. The work was started promptly and completed on time. After the job was finished we had several days of very strong winds and while driving by our property, Larry had noticed several new shingles on the roof had come loose. He fixed them with no extra charge - just because he is good person and takes pride in the work he does
- LTD Management & MaintenanceWe were nervous ninnies. Not knowing who to trust with your home is very stressful. Having limited funds being on a fixed income is added stress. Mr. Larry at LTD worked with us and found ways to keep the costs down and still get a quality job done. I had paint from when the house was built, Larry found some identical base boards he had pulled from another house he had worked on and a piece of carpet that would work in the walk in closet that was brand new. They worked solid for 3 days, all day long to complete the job after coming over and measuring and determining what materials would be necessary. They did their best to keep the construction noise down to a minimum. They were genuinely concerned about the patches being so perfect that no one could see where the damaged sheet rock had been replaced. I can't express how relieved we are to have our home back in the condition we like to keep it. Thanks Mr. Larry of LTD
- LTD Management & MaintenanceThe wall looks great and the garbage disposal works great! I highly recommend Larry and his crew! They're very professional & completed the work in a timely manner.
- LTD Management & MaintenanceMR. DAVIS CAME TO MY MOTHERS HOUSE GAVE US AN ESTAMATE FOR WORK TO BE DONE THEN HE GOT THE DIFERENT PRICES ON THE COST FROM DIFERENT STORES FOR THE SUPPLIES.GARUANTING THE BEST COST FOR US. WE SET UP THE START TIME AND HE SHOWED ON TIME, WHEN WE HAD A DAY OR TWO WHERE WE HAD TO BE GONE HE HAD NO THROUBLE IN CHANGING DAYS AND TIME AROUND.THERE WHERE SEVERAL TIMES DURING THE JOB WHEN WE HAD TO LEAVE AND WE WHERE QUIT COMFORTABLE WITH HIM STAYNG AND DOING WORK HE IS VERY TRUST WORTHY AND DEPENDABLE. ALL WORK WAS COMPLEATED ON TIME AND TO OUR SPECIFICATIONS
- Drywall FixerupperIt went great. He over exceeded in the work he did. He was a great guy and extremely friendly. I couldn't be happier with the work he did! I have told several people to put the word out if they need or know someone that needs work done to call him! Great job Mario!!!!
- Andrews PlumbingWell very labor intensive. I should tell you this is a mid 1980's double wide mobile home. They expected it to be 4 or 5 hrs.it was a 5 day What a laugh. We (well actually my husband I'm disabled) had done most of the demo. We didn't take up the green board flooring under the shower/tub, we are inexperienced just didn't think of it. Jim & Rayleen aren't. He pulled it up and found there wasn't enough support. He put in support. There was adjustment after adjustment. They put the base in. Check it, it's not sturdy enough so they go purchase 4 large boxes of stuff similar to cement they flip the base upside down and fill in the spaces put it back in place it is now secure. We have shot probably 2 days so far. Now they start the walls. Same problems they are uneven they have 4 different panels that have to be individual fitted the walls are trimmed, sanded, shimmed and what ever else they had to do to make sure the walls were level, fit evenly. It's amazing how great it looks. Yes they did charge us more that we were quoted but it still was $500 less then the 2nd quote and $1,000 less from the 1st quote. That was after the increase. I think they were very, very fair I was afraid of how much it was going to be. They were more than fair for the amount of hours they spent. Not only that they work straight through. The only time they stopped was to run and get something. When we need any plumbing or drywall repairs in the future we will be calling Jim & Rayleen at Andrews Plumbine In Kingman AZ first. I hope anyone in this are will too. They also have experience actually they specialized in new construction plumbing when the market was booming weather you need repairs or new construction call them first I'm sure no one will beat their prices or the quality of work. a
- Hersam Construction LLCHersam Construction is know for larger scale remodels and new construction. So I was thankful that this company would take on such a small repair. They were great co. to work with, they were on time, they communicated what had happen and what needed to fix it, they completed on time with very little mess, you know what a mess drywall can be. Thank you
- Y Not Lawn CareThe yard at my Mom and brothers house was totally overgrown and full of tumbleweeds. Tony jumped right in and within a few days he had the yard, (front, back and around the travel trailer) looking better than when they moved in 2 years ago. There was no debris left for us to deal with. I was totally satisfied with his work and actually had him come over to my house to do some interior work (drywalling and prep for painting)
Drywall Contractors in Bullhead City
- Business Description:Wright Choice Remodeling Services Free roof inspections roofing, drywall flooring plumbing electrical for most all home or property needs Responsible Clean and Professional. Award winning service. Serving Mohave, Laughlin and surrounding areasRecent Review:Very well. Showed up when promised. Completed work requested. Cleaned up the area including disposing of parts replaced. Will definitely use again.Rochelle Custome Ang A.
- Business Description:Specializing in Drywall Services: We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Job completed in timely and professional manner.Linda D.
- Business Description:At Restoration 1, our water and mold damage restoration experts are ready to respond to your immediate request when the unexpected occurs on your property. We understand how devastating it can be when an accident occurs, which is why we have a compassionate team of professionals who will help to restore the quality of your home or business at a moment’s notice. Why Choose Restoration 1 of Mohave County? All of our technicians are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restorat..Recent Review:Restoration 1 of Mohave County, Mike Hopkins and his team, Dylan, Terry and Jake are hands down the best! Mike communicated each step of our mold remediation. He and his team came in our home and thoroughly remediated the mold under our kitchen sink. They are the utmost professionals, very dependable, courteous and they completed the job in 4 days. They know their stuff! If you are looking for the best of the best in mold remediation, you gotta call Mike Hopkins and Restoration 1 of Mohave County. We are so pleased with the work they did. Five star company all the way! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟Cyndi J.
- Business Description:flooring installation and repairs family own business our #1 goal is the satisfaction of our customers with our Quality work and same day service if possible Call us today for your free estimateRecent Review:They did a great job! I would hire them again.Marg H.
- Business Description:30 years of experience, I am a trained structural engineer & crews are hired on an as-needed basis.Recent Review:He never returned to finish the job and would not return phone calls I ask for a partial refundNick P.
- Business Description:Your go to guy for any and all home repairs and improvements.Recent Review:Went well, Happy with quality and price.Carol H.
- Business Description:AAA HOME IMPROVEMENT, is a family owned business that has been in the bullhead ctiy area for 29 years. I Pat fults owner and licensed contractor,have been working in the construction industry since age of nine.I literally have a lifetime of experience in all fields of construction including new construction remoldeling and repairing. If you want someone to return your calls within 24 hours and give free estimates,then you need to concider AAA Home Improvement. 928-715-458Recent Review:<p>Only time will tell if the patio roof is waterproof ($525 for 5-10 gallons of waterproofing). The AZ Registrar of Contractors (ROC) originally determined (during an on-site investigation) that the roof was not sufficiently waterproofed, but rescinded their decision based on pictures later provided by the realtor who hired Mr. Fults (with AAA Home Improvement). I am hoping that the ROC is correct in their newfound determination. As to the patio ceiling, the patched area is not textured or painted to match the rest of the patio ceiling. The ROC agreed (from their on-site investigation) that "the texture is not acceptable and that the color of the repair paint is not an acceptable match," however, Mr. Fults is not being directed to correct his poor workmanship. (I wish that I could attach a photo so that prospective customers could see Mr. Fults' workmanship for themselves.) We paid Mr. Fults $450 for his resulting artwork. From the photo the AZ ROC emailed to us, the patch appears to be leaking as evidenced by a light-colored ring around the patched area of drywall. In addition to the poor quality and appearance of Mr. Fults' "repair," he failed to inform us that the rest of the patio ceiling drywall would continue to deteriorate because of failing tape along the drywall joints. We are now looking for a reputable, competent contractor to properly repair and paint the entire patio ceiling drywall. We will, of course, have to cover up Mr. Fults' patchwork art. Unfortunately, the $450 we paid for the repair will remain in Mr. Fults' pocket as we spend a great deal more to have the repairs done properly.</p> <p>I generally do not post reviews, but I am hoping that the time I have spent on this will prevent someone else from the frustrations of dealing with Mr. Fults. I will leave you with a text he sent me when I questioned him about his work: "There's no warranty on the flat roof lady"--the ROC has since informed him that there is a 2-year warranty on the roof work.</pC H.
- Business Description:Additional DBA's - Mountain View Industries, LLC., Servpro of North Central Mesa. SERVPRO of North Central Mesa experienced professionals are highly trained in mitigating damage cause by water, fire or mold. We are on call and available 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. Our goal at SERVPRO of North Central Mesa is to as quickly as possible restore your property and contents to pre-loss conditions and make it look "like it never even happened.
- Business Description:DBA - LCX Construction. LCX Construction is reliable and on time. We contract only one job at a time, which makes us quick, clean, and cost effective. Our workers are friendly and courteous. We have a personal relationship with our architect, so we can produce engineered plans for your ideas. We are licensed, bonded and insuredRecent Review:Over all very well. I originally wanted my kitchen gutted, but was advised if i wasn't going to re-configure the lay out, it wouldn't be worth the extra money, so we went with stripping. I was very nervous about the mess and how it would turn out. It was messy but Blake took extra care by hanging plastic from ceiling to floor around my kitchen and stripes of what I call butcher paper on the floor. I wanted more storage in my kitchen, and asked if he could build me a permanent free standing island with storage in my nook in place of my kitchen table. He hit the nail on the head, he added matching granite. Now I have extra storage and seating for four Blake also extended the granite on one end of my counter allowing for two barstools in slide under, making for more sitting. My Grand kids love it because the can watch TV from there. <br /> He took out the old florescent lighting. Drywalled the opening and hung 6 hanging lights. Do to the tedious job of stripping, it took a little longer than expected, but we totally understood and my cabinets came out beautiful. Love my new kitchen. <br /> Blake also put in our wood floors after a water leak. Happy with that job as well. <br /> <br /Cheri S.
- Business Description:Payments excepted: Cash, Check and Credit Cards.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Find drywall contractors in
- Fort Mohave
- Mohave Valley
- Golden Shores
- Golden Valley
- Dolan Springs
- Lake Havasu City
- Boulder City
- Peach Springs
- Sandy Valley
- Nellis Afb
drywall contractors in Bullhead City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Home Remodel & Repair1665 Rainbow Dr.
Bullhead City, Arizona
- AAA Home Improvement1964 E Havasupai Dr
Bullhead City, Arizona
- Al's Flooring LLC6833 N 33rd Ave 6833 n 33rd ave
- Andrews Plumbing3880 Stockton Hill Rd 103-441
- APPLE CONSTRUCTION4310 S Hwy 95
Fort Mohave, Arizona
- Axiom Renovation and Remodeling760 Crestwood Dr
- A-1 Home Remodel & Repair
- bertram's maintenance The Handyman1782 Coronado Dr.
Bullhead City, Arizona
- bertram's maintenance The Handyman
- Drywall FixerupperPO Box 2144
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
- Drywall Fixerupper
- Edcellent Home Repairs and Improvementspo box 526 simi valley ca 1610 az95 bullhead city az
Bullhead City, Arizona
- Edcellent Home Repairs and Improvements
- K&B Construction, Inc.2330 Angler Dr.
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
- K&B Construction, Inc.
- Ultimate Services 2640 Safari Ln.
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
- Ultimate Services
- Vizcom Contrating LLC.8711 W Pioneer St
- Vizcom Contrating LLC.
- Wright Choice Remodeling Services2421 Wildflower Dr
Mohave Valley, Arizona
- Wright Choice Remodeling Services