Harris Insulation

Founded 1977 • With Angi since October 2011

645 Frontage Rd.

Lonoke, AR 72086

Since 1978, Harris Insulation has been a family owned and operated insulation contractor for Little Rock and surrounding areas. We pride ourselves by providing energy efficient building consultation with the latest innovative products available. At Harris Insulation, we provide insulation services to primarily residential properties, while also servicing light commercial properties. We use spray foam with all our insulation installations. We have free energy analysis that includes infrared camera scans, visual inspection, blower door test and air sealing. We are insured, bonded and licensed in the state of Arkansas (#0155970115). Call Harris Insulation now for more information!...

06/20/2022

Leslie C.

Look no further for all your insulation needs! Harris Insulation was highly professional, efficient, did exceptional work, and provided excellent customer service. Jimmy was quick to answer the phone and put us in touch with Richard who contacted us that same day. We got a fast and accurate quote just based off of some pictures. The cost was very reasonable and competitive; honestly it was much lower than we had anticipated. We got the quote Tuesday, hired them for the job on Wednesday, and they completed the job in under 2 hours the following Monday! I couldn't believe how fast and effectively they worked. I highly recommend this company and, though we won't need their insulation services for the next 15 years or so in this residence, I know who my first call will be if we ever move! I can't wait to see how much our electric/gas bills are affected by this investment. If I can, I'll update this review to share how quickly it pays for itself. I think the before and after picture speaks for itself.

Description of Work
My husband and I purchased our home last year in Sherwood and we knew that we desperately needed to add insulation to our attic. I'm not sure of the exacted heated/cooled sq. footage, but on zillow our home is approx. 2,100 sq. ft. Normally we're DIY'ers but after assessing the condition of the (minimal) existing insulation and having a vaulted ceiling, we knew we should hire some professionals so that we knew the job was done correctly. Plus after the cost of materials, renting the machine, working with a spouse in a hot attic, and with neither of us knowing what we were doing, we thought it would be well worth hiring someone.

10/05/2011

THOMAS R M.

They gave us a price and did the job. We did not shop a whole lot but the price seemed reasonable. They came and did what they said they were going to do quickly and efficiently. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Harris Insulation to spray foam insulation in the crawl space on the underside of the main floor of our house.

07/28/2006

I used this company before, so I trusted them with my new homes insulation. I had the insulation blown up into the attic. They charge a very fair price. It goes by the square footage. They always insulate well getting the entire area covered.

Description of Work
I had them insulate my attic that is about 500 square feet with the foam type that is blown in.

Check, MasterCard, Visa

Insulation, infrared camera scan, visual inspection, blower door test & air sealing.