Exterior home improvements like driveway resurfacing, exterior painting, masonry repair, landscaping and chimney repair can add value and curb appeal to a home.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Vilonia, AR
There are 5 highly-rated local landscapers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Vilonia
- Bryant Family Landscape EscapesGarry was faced with a challenge in the front & side yards of our home in Bryant, but he went above & beyond making the changes we wanted. We are very pleased with the end result. Will definitely use his services again & recommend him highly.
- Dylan Tree ServicesI thought everything went fantastic. He was very open about when he was available and the crew were all very nice and professional. They came, did the job, cleaned up and left. Outstanding!
- Bryant Family Landscape EscapesIf you want to meet a real con-artist and master manipulator, hire Garry Bryant. Here is how his scam works. When he shows up to quote your job, he will go on and on about how he is the #1 landscaper on Angie’s list, how he was a church worship leader for 30 years, how he is meticulous at completing the details of your project, and how he may not be the cheapest (which he is not) but he does the best work around. He will even tell you that he has a crew and equipment when all he has is 1 shovel, 1 rake, a beat-up wheelbarrow, and women/children for laborers. Then, once he has you hooked, he will start agreeing to anything if you give him 50% cash up front. You can have him sign a contract, show him pictures of what you want, and go to extremes to explain in detail your expectations and he will agree to it all as long as you give him half the money up front. He will even come back multiple times, after the contract is signed, to promise you more work for an even cheaper price just to get more cash out of you. This continues until he finally believes that he has gotten everything he can get without actually doing any work. At this point, you are already caught in his trap and there is nothing that you can do. You have already lost, and he has already won. From here, Garry spends every last dime you gave him with absolutely no concern for how he is going to pay for material or if he is spending more than the profit he was supposed to make. He will even tell you what he is spending your money on and don’t think, like I did, that he has a business credit account to pay for material later. (No bank would ever loan this guy money. That is why he uses his customers for interest free loans!) In my case, he bought his wife a diamond ring and took her on multiple vacations; he paid off at least 3 other customers to get out of agreements that he made and broke; and he paid the IRS thousands in unpaid taxes. Now that he has spent all his profit and some of your material money as well, the excuses start for why he can’t work. I swear this guy has over 50 reasons to not work and when they finally run out, he only works 4 hours, half of which he talks on the phone or walks around trying to figure out where he last stopped weeks ago. He even gave me the excuse after being off work for a month with Covid and fully recovered that he still had to quarantine since he gave it to his wife (making him immune) and he works outside alone! I then caught him walking around Home Depot, talking on the phone, like nothing was wrong! These excuses continue until the first big purchase of material is required and, surprise, he has no money to pay for it. Here is where you have 3 choices: 1) pay for the material yourself and hope that he pays you back like he will promise, 2) delay the project for months while he tries to work other jobs to pay for the material to finish your job, 3) threaten to sue him and he will threaten to file bankruptcy and completely screw you. In my case, since it was a choice between losing the $14,000 that I already paid him or $5,000 extra for material, I chose option #1 and hoped that he would eventually pay me back like he promised. (He didn’t!) The excuses to not work continue and the project still falls months behind schedule despite your best efforts to pay for material, equipment, laborers, and even do a large portion of the work yourself. You eventually lose all hope of this nightmare ending while your kids play outside every day in a construction war zone left unfinished. In my case, the project that he said would be done in 3 months was still not finished 15 months later! After I finally quit paying extra for supplies and killing myself to help him, the quality of his work tanked to all-time lows, and I ended up having to redo most of it myself. The truth is that Garry cares nothing about leaving you a maintenance mess for years to come. It makes no difference to him if you have weeds throughout your yard, your gardens, your gravel areas, or if he cracks your driveway so bad that it falls apart the first time you drive over it. (He literally spread 1 inch of gravel for a parking area and said it was good.) That is when I finally lost it and kicked him off my property. He was literally creating more work for me than if I just finished the project myself! In the end, I have never in my life met someone more afraid of an honest day’s work than Garry. He will literally run over stuff in your yard with his truck in fear of being in the sun too long and getting him to work more than 4 hours/day, before 11am, on any real or made-up holiday, more than 2-3 days/week, or on the weekend is near impossible even when he is 15 months behind schedule and owes you $5,000 in material money above his original quote. He is truly a master at using his “nothing is my fault” victim mentality to manipulate his customers into trusting him, only to steal their money and trash their property and tools. I even had to buy him a rake when a different customer locked his 1 rake in their backyard and wouldn’t give it back until he finished their job! (WARNING!) He is a hypochondriac, who always thinks he is sick and can’t work, when it’s really because he never works that he feels so bad after doing manual labor. He claims to be extremely forgetful and yet refuses to look back at the contract he signed or believe what you tell him he agreed to. He claims that he hates Democrats and their free handouts and yet he uses his costumers as his own personal bank and steals money from them by making up charges that they never agreed to pay to avoid paying them back. (He even has a buddy who pretends to be your friend just to get information to help Garry back out of his contracts and promises.) Garry also has absolutely no idea what he is doing as a landscaper and just makes stuff up, assuming that his customers are too dumb to know the difference. For example, he literally told me that the sand dirt he got was great because birds pooped on it!! He also lost me $1,000s worth of dirt because he was too arrogant to follow my advice and grade the property in sections. He left loose sandy dirt on a hillside, exposed to rain, for months before finally putting sod on it and then when it all washed, he tells me it was “an act of God” and not his fault. As usual, Garry again had no money to replace the dirt. He is also the type of person who rushes over to point out mistakes from other contractors, but if you say anything about his work, you are a micro-manager and a perfectionist. I’m sorry, but my dad was a stone mason for 40 years and Garry knows nothing about professional stonework. No professional uses 4-6 inch mortar joints to lay stone rather than shaping the stone to fit. Yet again, Garry did not have the correct tools, so he literally used a handheld wood saw to cut stone and when it didn’t work, he used absurd looking mortar joints instead. He also did not mix the stone and used all the large stone at 1 end of the sidewalk, leaving a noticeable size difference on the other end. And if it is not level, Garry cannot lay a straight line in stone to save his life. As with everything, Garry thinks that he is an expert and refuses to listen to anyone because he has been doing this for 30 years. The reality is that he has been scamming people for 30 years and just getting away with it because you can’t sue someone who has nothing to lose. You just end up losing more money in legal fees
- Dylan Tree ServicesWonderfully! Great job of mowing, trimming, raking and clean up. Always on time( calls if a few minutes late) courteous This young man continues to work hard and provides excellent service!!!
- NICHOLSON SERVICESHe's extremely dependable and does such a fantastic job. Practically our entire neighborhood is using him now! I have nothing but good things to say about him, and I'm a very hard person to please!
- NICHOLSON SERVICES..They have always done a good job. Very dependable. The owner, Owen, has always been easy to work with. Sometimes, they would come when I was not at home, and they would let me mail them a check for payment. I have used them for several years now and will continue to use them in future for my general lawn care
- O&C lawn careCut 3 mobile home parks in a timely manner, respectful, great work and i have 10 compliments the owner and his team.
- Natural State HorticareI couldn't be happier with Natural State Horticare. The work they did has solved our horrible muddy carport issue and has kept our backyard a place we are proud of! Our dog had destroyed any trace of grass and had dug several holes--it was a muddy wreck. Then he would bring the dirt and mud in on his paws. Andrew and Kyle went above and beyond, adding a seating area in the back yard with some leftover stones, as well cleaning up the area where we park the trash cans to make it more functional and visually pleasing. They are so professional and friendly! We're having them landscape the front yard this spring
- Bryant Family Landscape EscapesGarry is a perfectionist. And, a very hard worker along with his son. They did an exemplary job on a very difficult job requiring several different skill sets. One involved Extensive Trimming of Rose Bushes- as well as all the other bushes on our property. They also trimmed trees, as well as removed a dead one or two. Second, they drained a pond which through the years had accumulated an incredible amount of sediment. Finally, they provided mulch to our whole property- which happens to be on a truly steep incline. They managed to lay the mulch without disturbing the grass in the process.. They were very reasonably priced, personable, and truly invested and proud of their work. I would hire them again in a heartbeat. Thanks, guys! Bob Zozu
- Bryant Family Landscape EscapesExcellent. Except for a few rain delays, work was done mostly on schedule. Garry and Matt Bryant did most of the work and were on-site for the entire job. I had an idea of what I wanted, but the Bryants helped lead me to the right products — sod, stones, mulch, etc — and tweaked the proportions of various stone and mulch beds to make the project come out right. The Bryants are extremely hardworking men who really want satisfied customers. They are very skilled at landscaping
Last update on September 10, 2022
Landscapers in Vilonia
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
Design the garden of your dreams, from an English country garden to a Japanese-inspired meditative space with our expert landscape design tips.
Make your backyard a paradise with new ideas that can add privacy and fulfill your backyard dreams. Read on for landscaping inspirations, large and small.
Find Landscapers in
- North Little Rock,
- Rose Bud,
- Cammack Village,
- Little Rock
Landscapers in Vilonia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1-888-STAIN-ARKANSAS.COM160 Cato Rd.
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72120
- A & E Landscaping2102 Jackson Rd
Ward, Arkansas 72176
- A State Handymen Inc80 S. Broadview
GREENBRIER, Arkansas 72058
- AAA Lawn And Landscape18119 Bracy Trl
Little Rock, Arkansas 72206
- ALL SEASONS OUTDOOR SERVICES13808 DEAN DRIVE
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72118
- Andrew's Landscaping and Lawn Maintenance151 Villawood Trail
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71909
- Arbor Care Tree Service4825 N Landmark Cir
Little Rock, Arkansas 72206
- Arbor Landscape & SprinklersPO Box 55568
Little Rock, Arkansas 72215
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
Allston, Massachusetts 02134
- ARKANSAS TREE & LANDSCAPE138 El Dorado Dr
Little Rock, Arkansas 72212
- Arkansas Tree and Stump, Inc.346 Old Military Road
Conway, Arkansas 72034
- A & E Landscaping
- Bemis Tree Farm and Stump Busters13206 ASHER RD
Little Rock, Arkansas 72206
- Bemis Tree Farm and Stump Busters
- CAMPBELL & SON LAWNS & LANDSCAPING,LLCPO BOX 194062
Little Rock, Arkansas 72219
- CANTRELL GARDENS NURSERY7800 CANTRELL RD
Little Rock, Arkansas 72227
- CAPPS CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION296 Riverview Rd
Searcy, Arkansas 72143
- Central Arkansas Lawn Care LLCPO Box 892
Greenbriar, Arkansas 72058
- CENTRAL ARKANSAS ROOFING SERVICESPO Box 983
Mabelvale, Arkansas 72103
- Classical Curbs4901 Atwood Road
Little Rock, Arkansas 72206
- CAMPBELL & SON LAWNS & LANDSCAPING,LLC
- Dante Remodeling 2824 John Barrow Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas 72204
- Dante Remodeling
- Extra Hands1200 Ferguson Dr STE 2
Benton, Arkansas 72015
- Extra Hands
- GARAGE DOOR FIXER LLC7201 Baseline Rd Little Rock (Retail) (mailing) 127 Hill Farm Rd
Conway, Arkansas 72032
- Genesis Lawn and Landscape300 Ridgeway Drive
Little Rock, Arkansas 72205
- GRAND DESIGNS1720 N MISSISSIPPI ST
Little Rock, Arkansas 72207
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
Perry, Oklahoma 73077
- GARAGE DOOR FIXER LLC
- Landscape Associates, LLC8013 Counts Massie Rd
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72113
- Landscape Associates, LLC
- Norwood Stone & Brick Masonry13641 Cantrell Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas 72223
- Norwood Stone & Brick Masonry
- R.W.Fletcher Excavating and Hauling21902 hwy 10
Little Rock, Arkansas 72223
- R.W.Fletcher Excavating and Hauling
- Solid As A Rock18 Hatfield Dr
Little Rock, Arkansas 72209
- Solid As A Rock
- Vector Lawn Care Services20 Byrd Lane
Cabot, Arkansas 72023
- Vector Lawn Care Services