Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Vilonia, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Vilonia
- A-1 Built on SiteThe guys were professional and had everything measured out precisely and built in two days! I’ve also had another deck built by them as well. Happy customer and highly recommend them!
- Dunlap Construction Co IncBrent was always professional, courteous and punctual. He is trustworthy. The work was done on time and exactly the way I wanted it. The cost was very reasonable. I am very pleased with all aspects of this project and will be calling him for my next one.
- RA Pinno Construction IncI have been looking for someone to replace the skylights and roof on my pole barn for over two years. I have had guys come out and measure and never get back to me with a quote, quotes that were so absurdly high that the company obviously did not want the job and one guy who I was ready to sign with who never showed up with the contract. Needless to say I was losing hope that I would ever get the roof fixed. Then this nice fellow from Pinno Builders shows up at my door on a cold call. He says Pinno is opening an office in Lake Geneva (their main office is in Rosendale, WI) and he noticed my pole barn and would I keep them in mind if I ever needed any pole building work. I had him look at the barn and asked him to quote the job. I research the company and found they have been in business for over 30 years building for another pole barn builder and within the last year decided to operate on their own. Blain the salesman got back to me with the quote in short order. I signed the contract on 28 January 2012. He did a great job following up and communicating when the material would be delivered and when the job would start, etc. The material was delivered on 6 February 2012. The job was started on 9 February. They tore off half the roof and replaced it that day being careful not to leave my building without a roof in case of bad weather. Sure enough the next day it snowed. They came back to do the other half on 13 February. It started snowing as they finished the last of the roof but they still had to finish up some trim pieces. They came back and finished the trim on 17 February 2012. They did an excellent job for a fair price with great communication
- TUFF SHED INC - Little RockI built a quote on line first and submitted it. I was promptly contacted by Alan Shepard from Tuff Shed. We emailed for several days the particulars. I was wanting a concrete pad put down first and Mr. Shepard made a couple of suggestions for contractors he has worked with. I called one of them and they worked out perfectly. The Tuff Shed crew came out 3 days later and started constructing the building. They got the floor, walls, rafters and doors in. They came back the next day and finished the roof, shingles, painted the trim and walls. They also built the loft the second day. They were extremely professional and always busy. I rarely ever saw them take a break. I would recommend them to anyone
- Arkansas Storm Shelter IncOur experience was very positive. Although they had to return several times to complete the project (wnver was out of their control) due to ground water. They were professional & prompt and kept me up to date each step on the way. They were also accommodating on coming after got off work. They cleaned up my garage & it was a job well done
- Arkansas Storm Shelter IncOn-time and on budget. Excellent price. Excellent quality of precast structure. Installation crew respected my property. Very pleased.
- Dunlap Construction Co IncDunlap construction consulted on my home Remodeling project. Brent Dunlap lined up all the trades and gave me estimate of massive Remodeling job and stayed on budget through out. Brent scheduled all trades and made sure all things were done correctly the first time. No short cuts taken and Brent only brings in knowledgable sub-contractors most of which he has worked with for many years. Instead of pricing the customary 20% profit and overhead, Brent is truly a consultant. He does everything a contractor does, and he makes sure the job is done correctly and when that job is done he will present the bill for that particular completed job after he has inspected it and both you and he are satisfied. The home owner then pays the sub contractor. In doing the job in this fashion as a consultant Brent Dunlap Construction is able to charge less than the normal 20% Pand O. My family is very happy with the project we worked on with Brent Dunlap Construction and highly recommend him
- Arkansas Storm Shelter IncArkansas storm shelters did an excellent job. The workers were very courteous, professional and polite. I was very pleased with the service from start to finish.
- Tornado Alley Armor LLCThis is a family business and the owners take pride in what they do. They were wonderful to deal with--quick to respond to emails and voice mails, answered lots of questions, and were willing to go the extra mile to make sure the shelter would be accessible to a wheelchair-dependent person in my family. They communicated about the anticipated delivery date, confirmed the date, and actually arrived early--after making sure it was okay to come early. They installed the shelter in a few hours, cleaned up the garage and made sure I could work the locking mechanism comfortably. The wheelchair ramps turned out to be too heavy so they ordered aluminum ramps to be delivered about a week later. They followed up with a phone call and email to make sure that the ramps had arrived as scheduled and worked as intended. I have never dealt with a business as caring and professionally competent as they were
- Arkansas Storm Shelter IncThe installation team arrived on time and performed the installation (cutting concrete, digging the hole, putting the shelter in the ground, doing the concrete work) meticulously and without problems, then cleaned up the garage and driveway. The team was easy to get along with, and knew what they were doing
Garage Builders in Vilonia
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime once you see our quality work. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave un..Recent Review:John did a great job painting 3 interior rooms in my house. He was prompt responding to my request as well as timely in finishing the project.Stacey F.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We specialize in many fields pertaining to garage doors. We have the resources and experience to provide: Garage Door Service, New Garage Door Installations, New Garage Door Openers, Custom Garage Doors & Multi-Point Safety Inspections. Our company has over 12 years experience in the industry and each technician goes through multiple training courses prior to certification. Our Promise To You: At Direct Service Overhead, our technicians are professionally trained, not only technically, but..Recent Review:David was outstanding. We needed two garage door openers installed. He was extremely professional throughout the entire process, explaining what needed to be done and how long it would take. He did an excellent job, explained the features and, above all, made sure everything was working properly before he left. I highly recommended Direct Service OverheadJoe S.
- Business Description:Benetz Construction is owned and operated by Robin and Mike Benetz. Mike has several years experience in all types of construction. Depending on the job we require 1/3 to 1/2 down to start and balance upon completion. Benetz Construction is strong on customer service and we love business referrals from our customers. We work with a couple of local banks to help with financing. Watch our ads and Facebook page for special promotionsRecent Review:It did not go well as they sent a girl out to measure the fence area and I tried asking her some questions about the new fence, and she was just continually confused and did not respond with any intelligent answers. I then contacted the Mrs. owner about the fence, and she was not helpful either. So I ended up with a different company that actually could answer questions about the fenceLinda Z.
- Business Description:KSI is a full service Contractor licensed for residential and commercial, we are bonded and insured. We can help from concept and design to completion.Recent Review:The true professionalism of a company is their willingness to stand behind their work. Seven years ago, I contracted with KSI for an enclosed screened porch. New to any type of construction I trusted KSI. The installation wasn't fast. I was assigned one worker but I liked him . KSI contracted with another company to install the vinyl siding since they were acting as general contractor. Fast forward seven years. I just discovered that the wood is rotten beneath the vinyl. I had Wilson Siding evaluate the damage. I was told that there were three problems. One, (1) no foam insulation or (2) flashing were used to protect the wood. (3) I have expolsed seams that allowed water to leak into the wood. When I contacted KSI today, (talked with Randy) he didn't seem too interested in coming out. I was told that the individual that was hired to installed the vinyl was no longer living. I persisted and sent KSI pictures of rotten wood, and seamed areas. Randy came out. And he advised me that area was exposed to elements and needed maintenance. That heat causes vinyl to expand. When I pointed out the flaw in design, I was advised that I should have caulked the areas. Who designes a vinyl addition that needs caulking? I have owned my home for 20 years. My front porch is exposed, It has vinyl and I have never had to caulk it. And if you design something that will need maintenance like caulking shouldn't you tell homeowner? So, I spent $20,000 for a covered screen porch, and now seven years later need $7,000 in repairsLeigh D.
- Business Description:We are State license and bonded/insured, state licensed HVAC and we strive for customer satisfaction.First class kitchen and bath remodelers, with professional service.
- Business Description:Diamond State Cleaning and Remodeling has been in business for over 10 years with 100% customer satisfaction. We offer many services from simple home cleaning to complete home remodeling. Many of our services can be started and finished within just a few days
- Business Description:Mobile home repair. Mobile home additions. Mobile home construction. Mobile home maintenanceCall 501-993-0020Recent Review:Very good. He made an extra effort to get out here when he did.Pamela G.
- Business Description:We bill out, special financing, and except visa, MasterCard, discovercard, am ex, and checks.Recent Review:STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY! HE IS A TOTAL CROOK AND RIPOFF! <br />Gretchen M.
- Business Description:We are a full service home improvment company. We build deck, fences, home repairs, home addition. Some work is completed by sub contractor, most jobs are completed by owner. On most jobs payment is due upon completion
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- North Little Rock
- Rose Bud
- Cammack Village
- Little Rock
garage builders in Vilonia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & E Landscaping2102 Jackson Rd
- A-1 Pro-Paintng,Flooring and Remodeling8800 Anchrome Rd.
- A.K. Carpentry263 Memory Dr
- AR Homes & Construction15240 Childress Road
- Arkansas Handyman2208 Lakeshore drive
- Arkansas Storm Shelter Inc4142 East Main Street
- A & E Landscaping
- Cardinal Building Group1606 East Lee Ave
- Casteel construction407 W Childress St
- CENTERSTATE MOBILE HOME REPAIR22718 gravel ridge rd
- CHILDERS CONSTRUCTION GROUP1215 Stuckey Rd
- CM Construction Inc2219 S. Arch St.
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Color Works1005 S German Ln Apt 32
- Creative Solutions Remodeling519 S. 1st Street
- Creative Solutions Remodeling &Construction LLC7609 Dan Thomas Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Custom Deckworks1514 Mills Park Rd
- Custom Exteriors Construction LLC110 Countryside Drive
- Cardinal Building Group
- Diamond State Cleaning and Remodeling68 Brannon Landing RD
- Diamond State Construction & Remodeling, LLC130 Fairwood Circle
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Direct Service Overhead Garage Door Company1007 N Quail Ter
- DOUG THOMPSON CONSTRUCTION443 CANDLEWOOD CIR
- Dream Worx Construction & RoofingP.O. Box 72089
- Diamond State Cleaning and Remodeling
- KSI CONSTRUCTION SERVICES2220 Washington Ave
- KSI CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
- S & S HOME IMPROVEMENT104 Marseille Dr
- Sallee Metal Buildings
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Shepard's Construction211 Woodmere St
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Shields & Associates, Inc.116 Challain Drive
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Stanco Construction LLC Specializing in ROOFINGPO Box 434/ 2117 E Hwy 89
- Stor-Mor Portable Buildings1104 Paris Rd
- Stowell Construction401 E Booth Rd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- S & S HOME IMPROVEMENT
- TAG Construction Co., Inc.4329 McDaniel Circle
Little Rock, Arkansas
- The Go-To Guys505 Boswell Rd.
- Tilco ConstructionPo box 37
- Tornado Shelters Systems Inc2351 Lewisburg Rd
- Tornado Tough Tornado Shelters1001 W Walnut Ste 4
- TUFF SHED INC - Little Rock7720 I -30
Little Rock, Arkansas
- TAG Construction Co., Inc.