The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Get matched with top garage builders in Searcy, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Searcy
- A-1 Built on SiteThe guys were professional and had everything measured out precisely and built in two days! I’ve also had another deck built by them as well. Happy customer and highly recommend them!
- Dunlap Construction Co IncBrent was always professional, courteous and punctual. He is trustworthy. The work was done on time and exactly the way I wanted it. The cost was very reasonable. I am very pleased with all aspects of this project and will be calling him for my next one.
- Tornado Alley Armor LLCThis is a family business and the owners take pride in what they do. They were wonderful to deal with--quick to respond to emails and voice mails, answered lots of questions, and were willing to go the extra mile to make sure the shelter would be accessible to a wheelchair-dependent person in my family. They communicated about the anticipated delivery date, confirmed the date, and actually arrived early--after making sure it was okay to come early. They installed the shelter in a few hours, cleaned up the garage and made sure I could work the locking mechanism comfortably. The wheelchair ramps turned out to be too heavy so they ordered aluminum ramps to be delivered about a week later. They followed up with a phone call and email to make sure that the ramps had arrived as scheduled and worked as intended. I have never dealt with a business as caring and professionally competent as they were
- Arkansas Storm Shelter IncThe installation team arrived on time and performed the installation (cutting concrete, digging the hole, putting the shelter in the ground, doing the concrete work) meticulously and without problems, then cleaned up the garage and driveway. The team was easy to get along with, and knew what they were doing
- Arkansas Storm Shelter IncArkansas storm shelters did an excellent job. The workers were very courteous, professional and polite. I was very pleased with the service from start to finish.
- Arkansas Storm Shelter IncOn-time and on budget. Excellent price. Excellent quality of precast structure. Installation crew respected my property. Very pleased.
- Ground Zero Storm SheltersEverything went great, but for one thing which was not even their fault. The cement truck was late, causing the job to take longer. I was amazed how quick it to install the shelter.
- Dunlap Construction Co IncWent very smooth. Brent Dunlap is very attentive and has very good sub-contractors. We were able to utilize Dunlap constructions discounts when picking out lights, granite, sinks, all bath fixtures ect. We are very happy with the quality and we highly recommend Dunlap Construction. Scott Davis
- Arkansas Storm Shelter IncOur experience was very positive. Although they had to return several times to complete the project (wnver was out of their control) due to ground water. They were professional & prompt and kept me up to date each step on the way. They were also accommodating on coming after got off work. They cleaned up my garage & it was a job well done
- TUFF SHED INC - Little RockI built a quote on line first and submitted it. I was promptly contacted by Alan Shepard from Tuff Shed. We emailed for several days the particulars. I was wanting a concrete pad put down first and Mr. Shepard made a couple of suggestions for contractors he has worked with. I called one of them and they worked out perfectly. The Tuff Shed crew came out 3 days later and started constructing the building. They got the floor, walls, rafters and doors in. They came back the next day and finished the roof, shingles, painted the trim and walls. They also built the loft the second day. They were extremely professional and always busy. I rarely ever saw them take a break. I would recommend them to anyone
Garage Builders in Searcy
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Arkansas Storm Shelters travels the entire state installing storm shelters and septic systems. We also provide the residents of Arkansas with Generac Generators and Earth Outdoors Wood Furnaces. Visit our website to see product information and call the office with all questions 855-967-7233. We accept major credit cards and we also offer 100% financingRecent Review:Very well, very professional, well on time great team!Kate H.
- Business Description:TAG Construction is a General Contractor in the Residential and Commercial Markets. We self perform much of our work in house. We are also a Dirtwork/Sitework Contractor that does site work for many other clientsRecent Review:Tore out old tub and floor. Installed new walk in shower with cultured marble. Installed new vanity. Installed new tile flooring. <br />when that job complete, they recarpeted my home <br />Judy P.
- Business Description:Specializing In Insurance Replacements Licensed• Bonded• Insured Free Roof Protection Program •Serving all of Arkansas Channel 7 – Featured Perfect Home Partner Member of National Association of Homebuilders• Home Builders of Greater Little Rock Member of Arkansas State Chamber of Commerce Winner of 2012 Best of the Best for roofing
- Business Description:We are a full service construction and remodeling contractor, Licensed, Insured Bonded, and Experienced! Let us provide you with a free consultation and estimate on any of your projects.
- Business Description:Mobile home repair. Mobile home additions. Mobile home construction. Mobile home maintenanceCall 501-993-0020Recent Review:Very good. He made an extra effort to get out here when he did.Pamela G.
- Business Description:I am an independent contractor with over 40 years of experience in all types of home repair, remodeling, and construction. After building homes for several years, I know focus primarily on remodeling and repair work. I also have ample experience painting (interior and exterior), building customized decks and railings, and building fences. I am willing to look at any job and provide a quoteRecent Review:Don is always punctual, starting to work bright and early. He willingly listened to all of my ideas and helped come up with a deck design that fit my financial and aesthetic needs. His deck surface design is unique and beautiful, and the job was done very quickly and easily. I have used Don in the past for a variety of services, including building my house, painting it, and repairing it after a storm event. <br /L. D.
- Business Description:Diamond State Cleaning and Remodeling has been in business for over 10 years with 100% customer satisfaction. We offer many services from simple home cleaning to complete home remodeling. Many of our services can be started and finished within just a few days
- Business Description:Our portable buildings are uniquely built to service all of your building needs. Whether it's a place to park your boat or truck, a new man-cave, she-shed, office space or you simply need more storage, our portable building division has you covered. Stor-Mor is honored to have served thousands of happy customers across the country with top-quality buildings at the lowest possible prices. Our portable buildings are sold from our authorized dealer locations. We are proud to have the opportunity..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
If water is coming up through the garage floor after heavy rain, there are a few steps that you should take to protect your home. We’ll cover what to do in case of flooding, along with steps you can take to prevent it from happening in the future.
Find garage builders in
- Rose Bud
- Bald Knob
- Heber Springs
- Tumbling Shoals
- Des Arc
- Greers Ferry
garage builders in Searcy
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Cardinal Building Group1606 East Lee Ave
- Casteel construction407 W Childress St
- CENTERSTATE MOBILE HOME REPAIR22718 gravel ridge rd
- CHILDERS CONSTRUCTION GROUP1215 Stuckey Rd
- CM Construction Inc2219 S. Arch St.
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Color Works1005 S German Ln Apt 32
- Creative Solutions Remodeling519 S. 1st Street
- Custom Deckworks1514 Mills Park Rd
- Custom Exteriors Construction LLC110 Countryside Drive
- Cardinal Building Group
- NORTHSTAR CONSULTANTS INC909 W. Main St. 104
- NORTHSTAR CONSULTANTS INC
- S & S HOME IMPROVEMENT104 Marseille Dr
- Sallee Metal Buildings
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Shepard's Construction211 Woodmere St
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Shields & Associates, Inc.116 Challain Drive
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Stanco Construction LLC Specializing in ROOFINGPO Box 434/ 2117 E Hwy 89
- Stor-Mor Portable Buildings1104 Paris Rd
- Stowell Construction401 E Booth Rd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- S & S HOME IMPROVEMENT
- TAG Construction Co., Inc.4329 McDaniel Circle
Little Rock, Arkansas
- The Go-To Guys505 Boswell Rd.
- Tilco ConstructionPo box 37
- Tornado Shelters Systems Inc2351 Lewisburg Rd
- Tornado Tough Tornado Shelters1001 W Walnut Ste 4
- TUFF SHED INC - Little Rock7720 I -30
Little Rock, Arkansas
- TAG Construction Co., Inc.