Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Beebe, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Beebe
- A-1 Built on SiteThe guys were professional and had everything measured out precisely and built in two days! I’ve also had another deck built by them as well. Happy customer and highly recommend them!
- Dunlap Construction Co IncBrent was always professional, courteous and punctual. He is trustworthy. The work was done on time and exactly the way I wanted it. The cost was very reasonable. I am very pleased with all aspects of this project and will be calling him for my next one.
- RA Pinno Construction IncI have been looking for someone to replace the skylights and roof on my pole barn for over two years. I have had guys come out and measure and never get back to me with a quote, quotes that were so absurdly high that the company obviously did not want the job and one guy who I was ready to sign with who never showed up with the contract. Needless to say I was losing hope that I would ever get the roof fixed. Then this nice fellow from Pinno Builders shows up at my door on a cold call. He says Pinno is opening an office in Lake Geneva (their main office is in Rosendale, WI) and he noticed my pole barn and would I keep them in mind if I ever needed any pole building work. I had him look at the barn and asked him to quote the job. I research the company and found they have been in business for over 30 years building for another pole barn builder and within the last year decided to operate on their own. Blain the salesman got back to me with the quote in short order. I signed the contract on 28 January 2012. He did a great job following up and communicating when the material would be delivered and when the job would start, etc. The material was delivered on 6 February 2012. The job was started on 9 February. They tore off half the roof and replaced it that day being careful not to leave my building without a roof in case of bad weather. Sure enough the next day it snowed. They came back to do the other half on 13 February. It started snowing as they finished the last of the roof but they still had to finish up some trim pieces. They came back and finished the trim on 17 February 2012. They did an excellent job for a fair price with great communication
- TUFF SHED INC - Little RockI built a quote on line first and submitted it. I was promptly contacted by Alan Shepard from Tuff Shed. We emailed for several days the particulars. I was wanting a concrete pad put down first and Mr. Shepard made a couple of suggestions for contractors he has worked with. I called one of them and they worked out perfectly. The Tuff Shed crew came out 3 days later and started constructing the building. They got the floor, walls, rafters and doors in. They came back the next day and finished the roof, shingles, painted the trim and walls. They also built the loft the second day. They were extremely professional and always busy. I rarely ever saw them take a break. I would recommend them to anyone
- Arkansas Storm Shelter IncOur experience was very positive. Although they had to return several times to complete the project (wnver was out of their control) due to ground water. They were professional & prompt and kept me up to date each step on the way. They were also accommodating on coming after got off work. They cleaned up my garage & it was a job well done
- Arkansas Storm Shelter IncOn-time and on budget. Excellent price. Excellent quality of precast structure. Installation crew respected my property. Very pleased.
- Dunlap Construction Co IncDunlap construction consulted on my home Remodeling project. Brent Dunlap lined up all the trades and gave me estimate of massive Remodeling job and stayed on budget through out. Brent scheduled all trades and made sure all things were done correctly the first time. No short cuts taken and Brent only brings in knowledgable sub-contractors most of which he has worked with for many years. Instead of pricing the customary 20% profit and overhead, Brent is truly a consultant. He does everything a contractor does, and he makes sure the job is done correctly and when that job is done he will present the bill for that particular completed job after he has inspected it and both you and he are satisfied. The home owner then pays the sub contractor. In doing the job in this fashion as a consultant Brent Dunlap Construction is able to charge less than the normal 20% Pand O. My family is very happy with the project we worked on with Brent Dunlap Construction and highly recommend him
- Arkansas Storm Shelter IncArkansas storm shelters did an excellent job. The workers were very courteous, professional and polite. I was very pleased with the service from start to finish.
- Tornado Alley Armor LLCThis is a family business and the owners take pride in what they do. They were wonderful to deal with--quick to respond to emails and voice mails, answered lots of questions, and were willing to go the extra mile to make sure the shelter would be accessible to a wheelchair-dependent person in my family. They communicated about the anticipated delivery date, confirmed the date, and actually arrived early--after making sure it was okay to come early. They installed the shelter in a few hours, cleaned up the garage and made sure I could work the locking mechanism comfortably. The wheelchair ramps turned out to be too heavy so they ordered aluminum ramps to be delivered about a week later. They followed up with a phone call and email to make sure that the ramps had arrived as scheduled and worked as intended. I have never dealt with a business as caring and professionally competent as they were
- Arkansas Storm Shelter IncThe installation team arrived on time and performed the installation (cutting concrete, digging the hole, putting the shelter in the ground, doing the concrete work) meticulously and without problems, then cleaned up the garage and driveway. The team was easy to get along with, and knew what they were doing
Garage Builders in Beebe
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Benetz Construction is owned and operated by Robin and Mike Benetz. Mike has several years experience in all types of construction. Depending on the job we require 1/3 to 1/2 down to start and balance upon completion. Benetz Construction is strong on customer service and we love business referrals from our customers. We work with a couple of local banks to help with financing. Watch our ads and Facebook page for special promotionsRecent Review:It did not go well as they sent a girl out to measure the fence area and I tried asking her some questions about the new fence, and she was just continually confused and did not respond with any intelligent answers. I then contacted the Mrs. owner about the fence, and she was not helpful either. So I ended up with a different company that actually could answer questions about the fenceLinda Z.
- Business Description:KSI is a full service Contractor licensed for residential and commercial, we are bonded and insured. We can help from concept and design to completion.Recent Review:The true professionalism of a company is their willingness to stand behind their work. Seven years ago, I contracted with KSI for an enclosed screened porch. New to any type of construction I trusted KSI. The installation wasn't fast. I was assigned one worker but I liked him . KSI contracted with another company to install the vinyl siding since they were acting as general contractor. Fast forward seven years. I just discovered that the wood is rotten beneath the vinyl. I had Wilson Siding evaluate the damage. I was told that there were three problems. One, (1) no foam insulation or (2) flashing were used to protect the wood. (3) I have expolsed seams that allowed water to leak into the wood. When I contacted KSI today, (talked with Randy) he didn't seem too interested in coming out. I was told that the individual that was hired to installed the vinyl was no longer living. I persisted and sent KSI pictures of rotten wood, and seamed areas. Randy came out. And he advised me that area was exposed to elements and needed maintenance. That heat causes vinyl to expand. When I pointed out the flaw in design, I was advised that I should have caulked the areas. Who designes a vinyl addition that needs caulking? I have owned my home for 20 years. My front porch is exposed, It has vinyl and I have never had to caulk it. And if you design something that will need maintenance like caulking shouldn't you tell homeowner? So, I spent $20,000 for a covered screen porch, and now seven years later need $7,000 in repairsLeigh D.
- Business Description:15+ years of experience.Recent Review:Jonathan, as always, did an excellent job. Showed up on the date he said and finished project in the allotted time. He even ran into a rotten section in the underlayment from an old ac leak. He detailed the cost of repairing the spot before calling me so that I could make the decision more quickly as to not cause him to finish project on time. It was an easy decision. Jonathan has performed numerous small projects for me on rent houses and personal house for the last 3 years. Very dependableJesse b.
- Business Description:Stanco is family owned & operated. We specialize in all types roofing, Commerical and Residential. We've been in business for over 25 years. We offer a guarantee that we stand by. We are fully insured and bonded. We are licensed with Arkansas Constractors Licensing Board for Commercial and Residential construction of all types. No job is to big or to small for us. We've earned the respect from insurance companies and we will be happy to work with your insurance company for you. We hav..Recent Review:We called to complain that the decking under the roof was rotting and that the shingles were brittle and breaking. The job was done less than 6 years ago. They were supposed to use 20 year shingles. We called and asked them to inspect it and let us know about redoing the job. This was a few months ago and we have not heard or seen them since we called. Does not seem to care after the job is done and they have their money. <br /Dana K.
- Business Description:I have been a successful General Contractor and done residential home building and remodeling for the past 18+ years for myself and another seven (7) years before that of others. I have countless repeat clients who can vouch for my work. Anything you can imagine doing, I most likely have done. Licensed, bonded, and insured for your protection... License info: BOND #'s -- 14860110 & 15047932 / CONTRACTORS & INS. #'s 15077, 16278 REFERENCES: Upon reques
- Business Description:Full service construction firm, opened in 2000 offering home construction, restoration and remodeling. CM offers top notch workmanship through attention to detail, knowledge and talent. We strive to create the finest quality work and we are dedicated to our customer's satisfaction. This devotion has garnered us a valuable reputation that brings us repeat customers as well as introduces us to new clients with whom we continue professional relationshipsRecent Review:The carpentry is wonderful although I believe that sub is no longer working for this contractor. The garage construction was excellent and I have no complaints about the kitchen remodel. <br /> Otherwise, however...Timelines not honored, grout cracked almost immediately in bathrooms and his "repair" was to seal the cracked grout with calk. , Tile in one bathroom was laid out where the pattern repeat was not correct, had to have electrical redone in a couple of areas due to shorting out. Exterior paint was botched in many places, windows not cleaned after painting and are splashed with paint and overall, exterior paint did not hold up. The homeowner is at the mercy of this billing system he uses where you just have to trust that they actually worked the hours he says they worked as they were in and out all the time and impossible to keep track of. Grandiose jerk to work with. <br /> Otherwise, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play? <br /> <br /Patricia M.
- Business Description:We are a family owned construction & handyman service company with 15 years experience. We do most the work our selfs and sub out the things we're not the best at. We accept all major credit card and offer financial option for most projects and materials. Our specialties are kitchen and bathroom remodel and home building
- Business Description:Welcome! We're glad you found us! Our email address is the best way to get our attention. That address is (firstname.lastname@example.org) When we are extrememly busy it could take days for us to respond - but we WILL respond. We purposefully have the Angie's List Message Center disabled to avoid problems. Please do NOT use the SnapFix feature or app to get ahold of us. Check our website for more details. Owner operated. 2-6 employees. Specialty outdoor structure company. Free estimates. Cost is d..Recent Review:PERFECT! Periodically I get lucky and fine "Just the right person for the job!" Chris Peterson and his associates were just that! And my wife and I could not be happier or more pleased with the results! To describe the folks from Custom Deckworks would require more descriptive adjectives than the dictionary holds. Sufice it to say they were Polite AND Courteous, Efficient AND Professional, Expeditious and Fast WITHOUT being sloppy. Overall I must say they were the VERY FINEST examples of the true Professional Builder I've ever met in my 71 years while being EXPERTS in Human Relations! I highly recommend Custom Deckworks to one and all for jobs large or small! Take the time to meet with Chris and the guys. You'll be glad you didDon J.
- Business Description:We are an all around home improvement business. No job is ever too small and we are not afraid of bigger harder jobs. We currently employ 2 teams of 3 people. We also have and individual team for our roofing work. We are there from start to finish, we do not sub contract any of our jobs. We are bonded, licensed, and insured. We have been in business for 5 years now. We have plenty of references and reference letters for former and current clients. Very reasonable and affordable pricing. Fre..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- Rose Bud
- Des Arc
- Bald Knob
- North Little Rock
garage builders in Beebe
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Cardinal Building Group1606 East Lee Ave
- Casteel construction407 W Childress St
- CENTERSTATE MOBILE HOME REPAIR22718 gravel ridge rd
- CHILDERS CONSTRUCTION GROUP1215 Stuckey Rd
- CM Construction Inc2219 S. Arch St.
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Color Works1005 S German Ln Apt 32
- Creative Solutions Remodeling519 S. 1st Street
- Custom Deckworks1514 Mills Park Rd
- Custom Exteriors Construction LLC110 Countryside Drive
- Cardinal Building Group
- KSI CONSTRUCTION SERVICES2220 Washington Ave
- KSI CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
- NORTHSTAR CONSULTANTS INC909 W. Main St. 104
- NORTHSTAR CONSULTANTS INC
- S & S HOME IMPROVEMENT104 Marseille Dr
- Sallee Metal Buildings
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Shepard's Construction211 Woodmere St
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Shields & Associates, Inc.116 Challain Drive
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Stanco Construction LLC Specializing in ROOFINGPO Box 434/ 2117 E Hwy 89
- Stor-Mor Portable Buildings1104 Paris Rd
- Stowell Construction401 E Booth Rd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- S & S HOME IMPROVEMENT
- TAG Construction Co., Inc.4329 McDaniel Circle
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Tilco ConstructionPo box 37
- Tornado Shelters Systems Inc2351 Lewisburg Rd
- Tornado Tough Tornado Shelters1001 W Walnut Ste 4
- TUFF SHED INC - Little Rock7720 I -30
Little Rock, Arkansas
- TAG Construction Co., Inc.