In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Star City, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Star City
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncThe work was done by Raymond with Allied Plumbing and he was polite and knowledgeable and the part of the yard that had to be dug up was left hard packed and appeared disturbed as little as possible. I would highly recommend him and Allied to anyone!
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncVery professional.. Prompt and called when their ETA changed. I just want to know how a guy can use 2 sticks to find my underground septic lines, amazing! Would definitely use them again. They were very honest and tried to save us $$ by diverting the laterals that were saturated. This so far has solved the problem without having to replace the entire system
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncAfter we had the holding tank for our septic system pumped out, Cory inspected the pump and determined that it was burned out, which I had suspected. He came the next day to install a new pump with a higher horsepower rating. When removing the old pump it was apparent that there was a great deal of pressure in the pipe. Since our house is quite a drop below road level, this was not surprising. With the new pump installed it was apparent that something more was involved as the pump could not handle the pressure being built up. With help from the previous owner of the house, Cory found a connection where the wastewater pipe had gone to the leach field distribution box. By opening the valve to the lateral system a good flow of wastewater was established. Cory determined and I agreed that the problem was with the Village Wastewater system, but that the original lateral system would work fine for many years if needed. I had Village Wastewater come out the next day and found that their system would require a pump that would push the wastewater uphill for a further half mile to their mains. This excessive distance is undoubtedly what overtaxed the original pump that had been in use less than 5 years. Two men from Allied came out the next morning to see if I wanted them to find a stronger pump to connect to the city system. I showed them what Cory had done to solve the problem and confirmed that the city system is not actually a sewer system but only handles the wastewater overflow from our septic tank. With this information in hand, I decided to stay with the solution Cory had come up with as this will be trouble free for many years as opposed to the city system that is likely to burn out pumps every few years. I was very satisfied with Allied and with Cory's problem solving to come up with the best long term solution for us
- BBB Septic ServiceWONDERFUL! They gave me advice on preventing further issues, cleared ALL blockages all the while maintaining a professional and courteous demeanor.
- Smitty's Septic ServiceWe've been very happy with them. He is very professional and very dependable. He is also very informative when he's doing the service.
- BBB Septic ServiceNot knowing anything about a septic system myself, the gentleman that came to the house (Jon) was very patient with me and all the questions I had. Very informative and professional. Offered great advice for future maintenance. I would highly recommend BBB Septic!
- Foster Septic Tank CleaningThey were recommended to me by Angie's List, and the price they charged was adequate. We had an estimate done before, and it was about the same price.
- State Line Septic, Inc.First, we had moved into this house recently and, not knowing how long it had been since the septic was service, thought we should have it pumped to reset the clock. Our driveway is steep and the tank is maybe 80 feet behind the house and further down the slope. Being new to the area, we called several septic tank vendors including a couple on Angie's list. We were told and quot;not enough lineand quot;, and quot;addition $ for mileageand quot; when office was and lt; 10 miles away, and quot;not enough pressure for uphilland quot;, and quot;extra charge for and gt;50 feetand quot;, etc. We kept looking, doing a web search, then a Better Business check. I am so glad we did because I've just added a great business to Angie's list! I talked to Jennifer, of the husband/wife owners. I gave her our address and described the lay-of-the-land. She said: and quot;No problem, We live and work in Bella Vista and hills with steep driveways are normal.and quot; She also said had more than enough line (think she said 200 feet!) so not an issue or an extra charge. We discuss pricing and based on 3 full baths, she estimated tank size and quoted $180 while some others quoted over $300 after all their $extras. On the day scheduled for the job, they called an hour or more before our appointment to say were running a little late. Even so, they arrived not long after the original time. Before they started Jennifer discussed an issue - they had stopped to fill up with gas before coming to our house. While the drive was not an issue, some gas was leaking from the gas cap area onto the drive and she didn't want runoff to damage plants. She ask if they could return after emptying the truck's septic storage which would raise the back side and prevent gas leakage. We are retired, so that was no problem and we appreciated her caution. Upon returning, we learned they were very familiar with our house and gave us some history. This system pumps water waste UP the steep hill to the large front lawn so that the water disperses over the lawn. The original builder put the pump into the septic tank, which put the large and expensive pump at risk, among other issues. Based on their recommendation, a previous owner had installed a separate septic tank that fed only waste water into the original tank/pump. It is now a better system with much more capacity then most 3 bath homes. They answered all our questions about the system, how to maintain, etc. Jennifer referenced their website which has information on septic care and I found it very informative. They also honored the original $180 quote even though the additional capacity required more pumping and we would have understood a price increase. Obviously, our future price will be more and they told us how they would have calculated for our capacity. While in the $300 range it would be based on capacity and not miles from the office or feet of hose! They told us the tank had been pumped about 3 years prior and with standard use we should plan on about 3 years between service. Having moved from city sewer system with a monthly fee around $35, we will smile the next time we call them! We will be using State Line Septic in the future and would not hesitate to recommend them - even if it took me a while to do this review
- Roto-RooterThey came in a timely manner. They took care of the issue with no problems. I don’t remember how much they charged but I do remember that my husband and I thought it wasn’t bad for what they had to do. They were friendly and nice. We were pleased with the price. It’s them who we’d call if we have another problem
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Northwest ArkansasThe gentlemen that came to the house to perform the service were very friendly and proffessional. I have no complaints at all and only praise for their work and attitudes.
Septic Tank Companies in Star City
- Business Description:Hello my name is Caleb we specialize in comercial and residential plumbing repair from comercial water heaters to residential toilets there is nothing we can't repair I offer drain cleaning and camera services at a affordable rate I will beat the competitions price guaranteed I also offer discounts for seniors and vets on fixed income I have a 90 day workmanship warranty on all repairs this is a new business trying to make it in a very competitive field and we would love to have your business..Recent Review:Caleb was punctual, professional, and did an excellent job installing a new kitchen sink, faucet and toilet. He did the job quickly at a very reasonable price. I will definately call him on all future plumbing needsHeidi P.
- Recent Review:His price was very good. He was prompt.Sinnie W.
- Business Description:WE ARE A CHRISTIAN BASED COMPANY. HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 35 YRS. WE SPECIALIZE IN REMODELING KITCHEN AND BATHROOM, HOME EXTERIOR REMODELING AND OUTDOOR CUSTOM DECKS.
- Business Description:Whether your next construction project is large or small 24-7 Construction is committed to helping you complete that project quickly and for the best price possible. If you are looking for a construction company that can do it all look no further. 24-7 Construction is licensed and bonded with over 30 years experience in both residential and commercial construction. We also have established relationships some of the best and most experienced sub-contractors in the industry. We can get the job..Recent Review:unknownSheryl W.
- Business Description:All-Star Construction Service LLC is a licensed, bonded, and insured contractor with the knowlage, experience, equipment needed to complete your project. Our goal is to provide quality construction services in a cost efficient and timely manner with safety and environmental well being as our top priorities
- Business Description:We are a family owned business with over 20 years experience in Central Arkansas.
- Business Description:Master Technicians and Mechanical LLC. 17 years servicing Arkansas and Louisiana for plumbing, HVAC, electrical and general construction. We're a multi trade, full service provider for all your residential, commercial and industrial needs. Our customers, whether Home Warranty, Property Management, Retail Services or Residential Remodel/Repairs, mean the most to us here at Master Tech. For more information or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me. - Matt Glasscock, Project Manager..Recent Review:It was awesome! He was quick and efficient. The work was done in 3.5 hours. Their prices are very competitive.Felisha H.
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared lessCathy A.
- Business Description:We are a third generation, family business. My grandfather started the company in 1950 and each generation has made its own improvements. We are a female own company.Recent Review:Located, uncovered and thoroughly cleaned a 1500 gallon septic tank. After the initial clean-out, they used a high pressure hose to flush all the nooks and crannies and then cleaned that out also. In the course of cleaning, the technician discovered several stress cracks in the side of my tank, probably caused last year when a back hoe was doing some work in the area. He warned me about the potential for failure so I can take steps now to avoid a disaster in the future. <br /> When they were done, they replaced the tank lid and restored the lawn, leaving the work area just as they had found it. <br /> These folks are rare birds in this day and age, they actually care a LOT about what they do and how they do it. When the time comes for my next cyclical clean out, I definitely will be using them again. I'd recommend them to anyone! <br /David C.
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the..Recent Review:It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration. <br>Monica S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Star City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All-Star Construction Service LLC606 Ray St
Heber Springs, Arkansas
- All-Star Construction Service LLC
- Bart Sparks Enterprises2203 Campground Road
- Bart Sparks Enterprises
- Cox Plumbing1106 N Graham
- Cox Plumbing
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC
- T & D Construction1302 Roosevelt St.
- T & D Construction
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO