If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Siloam Springs, AR
There are 6 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Siloam Springs
- Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLCWe met with several contractors and Randy and the rest of Johnson Brothers struck us as the most knowledgeable, so we went with them and we are very glad we did. We hired them for a big job, replacing a patio that runs the entire length of our house as well as a tearing out and rebuilding a collapsing retaining wall and creating a whole new drainage system (french drain behind the wall and more under the patio). Our patio was basically un-usable because the drainage situation was so bad, it was constantly a pool of water and the concrete had totally eroded. They came out very quickly once we first got in touch with them to check the job out and give us a quote, then after we hired them, we waited for about a month or so until they could finish their other projects and start ours. Randy kept calling me during that waiting time to check in and let me know the ETA for how it was looking on when they would get started and I really appreciated that. Once they began, I was shocked how quickly they worked and completed the job. They were here with a team almost every weekday for about a month to get the whole project done but I thought it was going to take twice that long with how big of a job it was. Randy was always in great communication, with either me or my husband, and whenever a question came up, he always asked us before he moved forward with any detail we had not previously discussed, which I really appreciated - no surprises at all. We are enjoying our new patio so much and know we will for many years. The retaining wall is beautiful too and we cant wait to landscape now. We will call Johnson Brothers again the next time we need help with a big project
- Cedar Masonry CompanyDavid and Bobby were very professional and wanted to get things done right. They were excellent at prioritizing what needed to be done for the longevity of our back patio and steps. always punctual and kept me informed everyday of what they were doing. Great job you two!
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasThis is a very professional company. They returned my call within the hour and scheduled the job for the next day. They got to the house exactly on time, did the job right the first time and cleaned up the mess when it was done. I will definitely hire them again. A little more expensive than some others but well worth it. Great Job
- Weather Proofing Experts LLCIf you're looking for someone that sincerely cares about the customer, maintains constant communication through the duration of a project, can be reached at any time and patiently answers questions, and instills confidence in the homeowner that quality work will be completed on time and within budget, then look no further than Brandon and his team at Weather Proofing Experts
- Weather Proofing Experts LLCI have had many contractors/providers do projects on my house. Weather Proofing Experts were by far the best company I have had the pleasure of working with. I was dreading this project but Brandon (the owner) and his crew made it stress free and easy. I am very particular and I was absolutely a 100% satisfied. Not only did they do the job we contracted for perfectly but went above and beyond other issues I had. They replaced all of my outdoor lights, mulched my yard, power washed, all at no charge! They were more than happy to accommodate me with concerns I had. The owner was always available to me anytime I needed him. They did not leave the job until I was completely satisfied. I recommend Weather Proofing Experts for any job you need big or small. I cannot say enough great things about this company. They went above and beyond what we contracted for. We are extremely happy with our house. It looks amazing
- Weather Proofing Experts LLCBrandon & team were superb professionals on every level. They performed the right work, did an excellent job, showed up as committed and communicated very well.
- Weather Proofing Experts LLCWeather Proofing Experts evaluated our roof externally (had no access at the time to the inside of the house) and contacted us and said there were major issues, not just with the roof/flashings/lack of ventilation, but that signs they were seeing on the bricks told them there was no water proofing/house wrap behind the bricks; we found this hard to believe and were skepical, afterall the house was built in 1989 and Tyvek was trademarked in 1965 (and if nothing else it was common practice to at least use felt paper or tar paper?) We agreed, along with the realtor and seller, to meet Brandon of Weather Proofing Experts at the house and allow him access to the attic and other interior spaces to further evaluate the home. My fiance, who is an architect at a general contractor's office, went into the attic space/gables with Brandon and Chris, and sure enough: no house wrap/weather proofing: it was just studs and the backs of bare bricks. Not only that, but because of the way the house was flashed and bricked when it was built, the brick was going to have to come off to re-roof the house: a $70-90, 000 job to remove brick, weatherproof behind the brick, and properly flash and roof the house and add ventilation. Though we were heart broken, as we loved the house and location, etc, we were so thankful for Weather Proofing Experts keen ability to evaluate the home and identify and problem we were completely unaware of before we purchased the home. In the end, we were able to submit a new lower offer to the seller, and they came down on their price to off-set most of the future costs to repair our issues identified by Weather Proofing Experts, and after we close, we will be contacting Brandon and his crews at Weather Proofing Experts to take care of our home
- Weather Proofing Experts LLCWeather Proofing Experts provided THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE we have ever experienced!!!! HIRE. THIS. COMPANY. Not only did they perform an excellent and professional job, but the follow-up WAS AMAZING!!!! The owner of the company, Brandon, physically followed up each day after his crew worked on our home, making sure they did a perfect job and inspecting the work himself. This was not just a cursory glance over of the work either. Each time Brandon came out he would pull out his fine-toothed comb to make sure every single tiny hole and crack were filled and closed up. In fact, quite often, if he found any tiny holes that were missed, he would go grab a tube of caulk and fix it on the spot! We had two goals: 1. Seal up our brick home to save on our heating and air conditioning costs, and 2. Seal up our home to keep the critters and bugs out of our house. The results? Along with a number of other energy-saving steps we have taken, our August electric bill has been reduced from $10 a day to $5 a day! Plus, the number of spiders and other bugs has dropped dramatically to the point where it's simply unusual to see insects in the home anymore. Brandon and the Weather Proofing Experts did a phenomenal job! If there was a score higher than an "A" we would be giving it to Weather Proofing Experts!!!!
- Weather Proofing Experts LLCOver the span of several years after our house was built, our home builder tried multiple attempts to fix water leak issues. We were extremely frustrated, stressed, and disappointed in the lack of resolution. So we searched on our own and found Weather Proofing Experts. From there the entire experience was PERFECT! Brandon was responsive, prompt, thorough, and professional. He and his work crew were extremely courteous and the quality of work to fix the front of our home and chimney issues was best in class. It has been over 3 years and no leak recurrences, and that gives us incredible peace of mind. We recommend Brandon and Weather Proofing Experts every time
- Weather Proofing Experts LLCWPE did a great job from beginning to end. They were prompt, very professional, kept us up to date on timing and progress, and were very fairly priced for the work to be done. The overall crew was very polite, professional and keenly aware of the surroundings. The owner is very knowledgeable, courteous and a pleasure to work with. I already plan to use WPE for other projects that we have planned for the future and I seriously doubt that I will even consider anyone else. I have already recommended WPE to friends and family and will continue to do so
Masonry Contractors in Siloam Springs
- Business Description:With my 20 years of experience and being raised in all aspects of home construction, I have a wide range of skill sets. I am a very punctual man of my word with a high attention to detail. I provide free estimates and a one year warranty on my laborRecent Review:The men were very knowledgeable, upfront and helped me to make decisions that otherwise I would not have considered. The job site was kept clean. They were punctual.Karin L.
- Business Description:At Ace Handyman Services we believe when we do our job right, it doesn’t just improve your home’s value, it improves your quality of life. Ace Handyman Services NW Arkansas is a locally owned & operated franchise. In NWA since March 2008, we have many quality craftsmen that are employees of our company, not subcontractors. They have all been background checked, sex-offender checked, & drug screened prior to hire. If you call with a list of repairs, you can feel confident the craftsman we send..Recent Review:Nathan was an excellent craftsman. His work was impeccable. He was on time, courteous, and dedicated. The only reason they did not get 5 stars was the original estimate was $3,300 and the we paid $4,900. The estimate was badly underbidGlenn J.
- Business Description:We are an unrivaled roofing company that is well know for locating & repairing exterior leaks - Permanently! We provide NWAs only 10 year warranty that is transferable when the home is sold. No matter if you need a roof replacement or you have a leak that others have tried to repair we have you covered! Super Service Award winner. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:Our house was damaged by a tree that fell on the roof. After the roof was rebuilt by carpenters, Weather Proofing Experts agreed to apply the roof shingles. They did so very quickly to avoid any more water damage to the house interior. They even came on a Saturday with a crew of 4 to make the house weather tight again before more rain the next day. I really appreciate the fact that the roof was applied within a week of the damage and the cost was totally within the estimate of the insurance adjuster. I would definitely call Weather Proofing Experts again if I need more roof workDouglas B.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themPam G.
- Business Description:Serving the Central Arkansas and surrounding areas; plus limited areas of Tennessee and Missouri since 1989 with our power and pressure washing services. We have over 25 years of experience in cleaning all types of brick, concrete, wood, tile, ceramic, stucco, and vinyl surfaces. Let us meet your cleaning requirements....Recent Review:After the wood had dried following the pressure cleaning, Mr. Frazier & crew were punctual, received instructions, and went to work. They carefully moved grill, outdoor furniture, and potted plants and applied two coats of sealant to all vertical surfaces, and three coats to all horizontal surfaces. The wood soaked it up like a sponge. They replaced everything and did a great cleanup. In retrospect, the cost of both the pressure cleaning and sealing jobs included approximately 60 man-hours and a large amount of supplies delivered with state-of-the-art equipment. My house and property look new. My wife and I are completely satisfied. They're a class actJohn S.
- Business Description:Free estimate, 3 year warranty, Family own and operated. Business Est 1988--Twenty plus years of service to N. W. Arkansas area. Insured and License with references. We have 30 years of experiences in residential and commercial. We have many sub-contractors that work for us, such as electrical, plumbing, tile, structural engineer on retainer. VETERAN OWRecent Review:I've been meaning to write this review for a while now. Randy and the Johnson Brothers were great! re-routing water can be a tricky thing, but bottom line they got the job done. They added a sump pump, mastic water barrier, and a concrete water barrier. Their costs reasonable, and when Randy tells you he guarantees his work he means it. Randy called after a hard rain to check to see if the water had stopped entering the basement, and when I told him that it didn't his team came back 3 times to ensure that it was corrected. That basement is dry as a bone now! They are good old boys that you can trust and that's hard to find! Thanks again!Jeremy U.
- Business Description:Specializing in Masonry Repair and Restoration, Landscapes and New Construction. We have been in the Northwest Arkansas area for over 17 years. Free estimates and references available upon request. Call David 479-521-203Recent Review:David and Bobby were very professional and wanted to get things done right. They were excellent at prioritizing what needed to be done for the longevity of our back patio and steps. always punctual and kept me informed everyday of what they were doing. Great job you twoWilliam C.
- Business Description:"Keeping Northwest Arkansas Warm & Dry since 1983". Top Hat Chimney and Roofing is a full service provider for Roofing, Chimneys We are local, experienced, certified, licensed, bonded and insured for your protectionRecent Review:I hired Top Hat to tarp my roof, because I thought I only had a small leak, that my handyman was going to repair. More storms were coming and my handyman, Kevin, recommended them. When Garith came to tarp the roof, he advised me I needed a new roof, due to all the hail damage. And he was right, when he said, "I'm sure your insurance will agree. Call them, then get back to us." I had only been in the house a year! This was also my very first hazard claim. The insurance side of the claim was complicated, time consuming and just annoying! Garith at Top Hat, made it easy. They were flexible and accommodating with the insurance standards. Come to find out, all three roofs needed replaced (I have a small cottage and shop, as well). It was a very large job. Their crew was great and Garith was actually onsite A LOT, which eased all of my concerns. Thank you, Top Hat and GarithSherri B.
- Business Description:Licensed and insured Masonry Contractor.
- Business Description:Rock -Stone Fireplace Design by Jeff Allen, experienced masonry contractor in NorthWest Arkansas (NWA), South West Missouri (SWM), and Eastern Oklahoma. Jeff Allen has been a masonry rock-stone-brick contractor owning his own business for over 22 years. He has developed the Allenford fireplace box that has the heat reflection of the Rumford fireplace, but allows a bigger fire that is satisfying for that special indoor or outdoor ambiance. We can do any masonry job, large or small. Message ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
Find masonry contractors in
- Elm Springs
- Prairie Grove
- Cave Springs
- Sulphur Springs
- Bethel Heights
- South West City
masonry contractors in Siloam Springs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Backus Concrete LLCPO Box 10451
- Backus Concrete LLC
- Fernandos's construction523 Jackson pl
- Fernandos's construction
- HH Fence Co19 Wiltshire Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- HH Fence Co
- King Kustoms703 Weston Cir
Cave Springs, Arkansas
- King Kustoms
- ogletree construction llcPO BOX 2502
- ogletree construction llc
- Unlimited Mobile Wash2611 S Ringo St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Unlimited Mobile Wash