A common problem homeowners face is clogged, dirty, or stained grout. Due to its porous nature, grout can easily become dirtied. Luckily, there are several methods for cleaning your shower grout and maintaining its shine.
Get matched with top tile installers in Springdale, AR
There are 16 highly-rated local tile installers.
Recent Tile Installation Reviews in Springdale
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairThe men were very knowledgeable, upfront and helped me to make decisions that otherwise I would not have considered. The job site was kept clean. They were punctual.
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncExcellent. I can't say enough good things about this company. They did a deep cleaning on my home and office. Carpets and tile.. They were able to removed some very stubborn stains. Ms. Liz was easy to work with and very fair. I will be sure to recommend them to every one. Thank you.
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairThey are almost complete, but because Mike is such a perfectionist, he is applying some additional sealer coats. Who does that? Mike/All Phaze does! Mike is truly a professional in his approach and execution of his work...couldn't be more pleased.
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncVery easy to schedule, punctual. Liz has a great personality and assures things are done right. Will hire again and definitely recommend!
- Handyman Connection of NW ArkansasThe carpenter did an awesome job, plus had to dig up a couple of "old" floor tiles and replace it with new tile. It looks as though it has always been there! Very happy with the work and professionalism of the carpenter!
- 1st Class Tile & Bathroom RemodelingOutstanding! Ted was a pleasure to work with, gave excellent recommendations on what components and materials to purchase, was always on hand to advise as project progressed, didn't add in charges for unforeseen issues (based on original home construction), and finished on time! Ted is quick to explain what his areas of expertise are and what be better being farmed out to someone else. I value this as I'm fine hiring the right people for a particular task...and I'm glad that Ted was clear and honest up front on this subject. Everything he did was exceptional in quality and I look forward to hiring him again to do my other bathroom soon read less
- Handyman Connection of NW ArkansasIf they don't have someone that can do the work, they let you know right away and give you recommendations. The contractors can shop for the materials if you want them to, and since I don't like to go to Lowe's and compare concrete prices, I appreciate that. Plus, they are always good for the estimate. I have the option to accept what they give me or not, or I can negotiate it. I'm sure someone may be able to do it for less, but I know I'm getting quality. I am also managing the duplex from long distance now so it is even more important that I trust the type of work I am getting and the type of company I am working with. It is so nice to have the knowledge and reassurance that something is going to be done well, and I don't have to worry about it myself read less
- Handyman Connection of NW ArkansasI called Handyman Connection to do two jobs: drywall repair and installation of a back-splash. I had called installers who were on a list furnished by the distributor of the tile; those installers were not anxious to work with black glass tiles, and I became very frustrated until I call Handyman. Dennis from Handyman Connection installed the black glass tile as a back-splash on the wall in our kitchen behind the cooktop. He did such a great job on that wall that I asked him to do it on another wall. The results are stunning! I don't know why the other installers balked at the glass tile, when Dennis seemed to have no trouble at all! Dennis also repaired corner chips in our textured wall and floated a repair that my husband had attempted. What a great job he did. He was prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable. Both jobs were done in two days. The entire staff is friendly and helpful. I would definitely contact them again for any repairs/projects I have around the house read less
- Handyman Connection of NW ArkansasWent great. Workers were very knowledgeable and professional, taking their time to ensure the job was done right. Highly recommend.
- Handyman Connection of NW ArkansasJoe met with us three times at our house. We gutted the bathroom ourselves by taking down wallpaper, removing tile and removing a very large bathroom. We also painted the cabinets and painted the walls. Joe put down tile, textured the walls, dug up concrete to move a toilet and replace the tub. He did wood working and plumbing and dry wall, tile and all kinds of plumbing. It took about a week. He was polite, prompt and professional. He did a fantastic job and worked with us to keep the cost down by doing work ourselves. Our bathroom is amazing read less
Ceramic Tile Installers in Springdale
- Business Description:We Install Ceramic Tile, Travertine, Stone, Linoleum Glue down, Vinyl Plank, Hardwood, laminate and Backsplash. We have 15 years of experience we are Licensed and Insured. We are affordable no job is too big or small. Call us for free quote and measurements. We would love to make your dream floor come to lif read lessRecent Review:What a great crew. They worked hard and did a great job. We will definitely be hiring them again.Mike S.
- Business Description:We do drywall,texture,tape and float , remove drywall,reinstall drywall, We do quality painting interior or exteriorRecent Review:Popcorn Ceiling Removal and Wall RetexturingJustin T.
- Business Description:Serving the Central Arkansas and surrounding areas; plus limited areas of Tennessee and Missouri since 1989 with our power and pressure washing services. We have over 25 years of experience in cleaning all types of brick, concrete, wood, tile, ceramic, stucco, and vinyl surfaces. Let us meet your cleaning requirements.... read lessRecent Review:After the wood had dried following the pressure cleaning, Mr. Frazier & crew were punctual, received instructions, and went to work. They carefully moved grill, outdoor furniture, and potted plants and applied two coats of sealant to all vertical surfaces, and three coats to all horizontal surfaces. The wood soaked it up like a sponge. They replaced everything and did a great cleanup. In retrospect, the cost of both the pressure cleaning and sealing jobs included approximately 60 man-hours and a large amount of supplies delivered with state-of-the-art equipment. My house and property look new. My wife and I are completely satisfied. They're a class act read lessJohn S.
- Business Description:Free estimates on roofing, painting, flooring, & remodels. For plumbing & electrical we charge a $65 service call & $35 an hour. We invoice customers after job is complete and payment is due within 30 days. We are licensed & bonded. GC #0093370515 read lessRecent Review:Jerry did a great job of explaining how they would do the work. Their work was excellent and done quickly, and at a much lower price than a previous bid from another company. They also cleaned up before leaving. Overall a great experience, would hire again and will call TMC for other non-electrical projects as well read lessLisa W.
- Business Description:At Ace Handyman Services we believe when we do our job right, it doesn’t just improve your home’s value, it improves your quality of life. Ace Handyman Services NW Arkansas is a locally owned & operated franchise. In NWA since March 2008, we have many quality craftsmen that are employees of our company, not subcontractors. They have all been background checked, sex-offender checked, & drug screened prior to hire. If you call with a list of repairs, you can feel confident the craftsman we send.. read lessRecent Review:Nathan was an excellent craftsman. His work was impeccable. He was on time, courteous, and dedicated. The only reason they did not get 5 stars was the original estimate was $3,300 and the we paid $4,900. The estimate was badly underbid read lessGlenn J.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of experience in providing top quality home restoration and repair services, and backed by satisfaction our competitors can't match, isn't it time to give us a call? Whether you have small or large projects for the interior or exterior, we offer the quality you expect and the customer care you desire to make your home repair and restoration project dreams a reality today. Skip the stress of unlicensed or inexperienced contractors with the trusted quality of Handyman Connect.. read lessRecent Review:Tom came in and was obviously very knowledgeable about Sheetrock. He was very straightforward with what to expect, what needed to happen to prepare for the job and how long the job would take. The job was finished as described in the predicted amount of time read lessBecky R.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret.. read lessRecent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend them read lessPam G.
- Business Description:IICRC certified Carpet, Tile and Grout cleaning (Hot water extraction)Recent Review:He returned my call promptly, he was on time, and very professional. I have an older carpet that is light in color and he explained that those stains might not come out but other than those stains the carpet looked very good when he was finishe read lessKay & James E.
- Business Description:If you’re looking for high quality and personal service, you’ve come to the right place. At 1st class tile & bathroom remodeling we’ll give you the attention and personal service you’ll come to expect and enjoy. We offer the best in bathroom and kitchen remodeling services. Let us put our 15 years of experience in NW Arkansas to work for you. Regardless of your batthroom remodeling project and your particular needs, 1st class tile & bathroom remodeling has the experience to provide you afford.. read lessRecent Review:Our plastic insert broke so we needed it fixed. Ted was amazing! He knew exactly what needed to be done and was $2k less than the competition. Worked quickly even through hard weather conditions. The shower looks amazing now and couldn’t ask for anything better! Highly recommend!! read lessRegina R.
- Business Description:Remodel and New ConstructionRecent Review:Andrew and his crew did an excellent job designing and renovating my kitchen. All the work is top notch. Myra was great at communicating with us throughout the whole project. Geoffrey did a great job keeping our home clean and making sure our project was completed on time and under budget. Thanks guys I love my new kitchen. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to update their home read lessAndrew D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful ceramic tile installer articles
If you find your ceramic tile flooring aesthetically unappealing or uncomfortable, you can install a different type of flooring right on top. Depending on the room, including vinyl, laminate, and engineered hardwood—each with their own pros and cons.
Most cracks you'll find in the grout around your home can easily be fixed on your own. This guide breaks down what you need to know in order to make the repairs yourself as well as the supplies you'll need to get the job done.
Find tile installers in
- Bethel Heights
- Elm Springs
- Cave Springs
- Prairie Grove
- Pea Ridge
- West Fork
- Bella Vista
- Siloam Springs
tile installers in Springdale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Cleaner Approach3511 SE J Street Suite 9-284
- A Cut Above Handyman&Remodel9070 Grimes Dr
- Abbey Carpet & Floor2810 S Walton Blvd
- Ace Handyman Services NW Arkansas3824 Cawood Ln Suite A
- ACORD'S HOME CTR251 HUNTSVILLE RD
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
- Affordable Carpet Cleaning5100 N Thompson St
- Allegiance Carpet Care133 riverwood ave
West Fork, Arkansas
- Angelo Brocato's Painting and Remodeling1024 West Oak St.
- A Cleaner Approach
- B-Squared Construction27 Pivot Rock Rd
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
- Bear State HandyPro Solutions1913 SW Pine Ave
- Beaver Construction1916 S Custer Ln
- Bella Vista Contractors Inc20 Syston Ln
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Bella Vista Handyman Co1403 Se 21st St
- Benton House Floors To Go1703 S Walton Blvd
- Blankenship's Labor Svc22391 Butler Ford Rd
- Bolding Construction Company, Inc.304 S 14th St
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- B-Squared Construction
- Carpet One Floor and Home1046 E Stearns St
- Carpet One Floor and Home1100 SE 14th St
- Carpet One Floor and Home2125 E Main Street
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- Carpet One Floor and Home802 Sanders Ave
- CARR PLUMBING INC210 N WATERTOWER RD
- Chem-Dry of Nw Arkansas3519 N Salem Rd
- Childers Construction15168 fisher rd
- Condor General Contracting39 Fairway Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Creative Renovations2811 SW 14th St Suite 3
- Carpet One Floor and Home
- Inspired Design by Julie, LLC400 South Ave Ste 301
- Inspired Design by Julie, LLC
- Natural Looks10257 W. Circle Rd
- NEW CENTURY COUNTER TOPS AND TILE1774 Dentech
- New Century Countertops & Tile648 Old Wire Rd
- NHV services1807 Westwood Av
- NWA Home Repairs and Remodels302 NW 7th St
- Nwa Home Services2204 douglas
- NWA Restore It Inc13525 W Hwy 102
- Natural Looks
- Ozark Mountain Maintenance5730 S Primrose Rd
- Ozark Mountain Maintenance
- R & B Construction & Remodeling20162 N. Hwy 127
- Ray Lusk Plumbing Co921 Rushing Cir
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Residential Renovators2511 N. 2nd St. Ste. 3
- Richard's Custom Repair & Remodel785 costales lane
- Robert and Linda Frazee16147 Sycamore Ln
- R & B Construction & Remodeling
- Safeguard Restoration Services3401 Bella Vista Way
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Sears Carpet & Upholstery Care123 1 st
- Snyder & Sons Remodeling3404 Susan Pl
- Spot Free Carpet Cleaning2702 battlefield blvd
- Steamtec1417 Hilltop Farm Ln
- Stock Building Supply1109 N Old Missouri road
- Surface Renew Inc.18715 MacArthur Dr
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Safeguard Restoration Services
- T & T All American Plumbing Heating and Air12 Cranfield Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- TAKE US FOR GRANITE223 E MONROE AVE
- The Maintenance Co414 Pinion Valley Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- TIM THE TILE MANP. O. Box 10602
- TLC INSTALLATION INC902 Viney Grove Rd
Prairie Grove, Arkansas
- Tommy’s Tile and Floor Covering1003 century st
- Townzen Tile & Laminates Distributing Inc13241 Puppy Creek Rd
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
- T & T All American Plumbing Heating and Air
- Unlimited Mobile Wash2611 S Ringo St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Unlimited Mobile Wash