A faulty well pump can cause your water to shut off, lower your water pressure, or result in filthy, unhealthy water. If you suspect an issue with your pump, it’s important to deal with it right away. Here’s how to spot problems.
Get matched with top well pump repair services in Ozark, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local well pump repair services.
Recent Well Water Pump Repair Reviews in Ozark
- Cox Plumbing & Leak DetectionThey did a good job. They were professional and showed me what they were doing. They did what they said they'd do.
- ALL IN ONE PLUMBING HEATING AND DRAINI called Mike and he came out promptly. We discussed the option of repairing or replacing, and decided, due to the age of the water line to replace. I have a lot of rock landscaping between my house and the meter. Mike said he was no landscaper but would do his best to put everything back the way it was. I got other quotes on this, and his was much lower than anyone else. He came out on the day promised, and dug and put a new waterline in. I was only out of water for a couple of hours. It was dark before he could complete replacing the landscaping, so he came back the next morning. Mike spent a lot of effort and time to clean up his work and to be sure that my landscaping looked the same as before he started. I cannot comment enough on what a professional, courteous, hard worker Mike is and would recommend him to anyone needing a large or small job done well and with a reasonable price read less
- LIBERTY SUPPLY INCHe check the pump. Found what was needed to put it back to work. Installed new parts. Delivered back to the oil well location.
- 1st Choice Custom Landscapes & IrrigationVery pleased with the work completed at our home. Josh called back very quick and set up a time. He met with us and gave us some ideals and drew up a design. Also did irrigation,sod and lighting too. Great group of guys. Would use again and will recommend to all my friends and family.
- Burden DrillingWE CALLED ALAN ON SHORT NOTICE AND HE WAS ABLE TO COME UP TO OUR PROPERTY WITHIN A WEEK AND DRILL OUR WELL. HE WAS GOOD AT KEEPING US INFORMED THROUGHOUT THE DRILLING PROCESS AND GAVE US OUR VARIOUS OPTIONS (DRILL DEEPER, WATER RESERVOIRS, GALLONS PER MINUTE). VERY FRIENDLY AND EASY TO WORK WITH. WE WILL BE USING ALAN AGAIN TO COMPLETE THE INSTALLATION OF OUR WELL PUMP AND MAIN WATER LINE TO THE HOUSE read less
- ALL IN ONE PLUMBING HEATING AND DRAINTheir guy was here in 20 minutes from my call for help, just my good luck to catch him between jobs I guess. Mike took care of the problem and was in and out in no time. That was a few weeks ago and the new valve has performed flawlessly. This company has been to my home 3 times in the last 10 years and no repeat calls or returns. Highly recommended. Terrific attitud read less
- ALL IN ONE PLUMBING HEATING AND DRAINAmiable , knowledgeable young man, recently relocated to Bella Vista and available in timely fashion. Noticeable improvement in toilet function, absolutely rock solid.
- TCS Water SolutionsHe sent a young guy out, I guess he was training him to take over his business, or whatever, because this man was kind of elderly. He told me my well was dry. He said he did not think it was a pump thing and that he thought my well was dry. So he called his boss and his boss said to put a new pump in anyway. After I paid, like, $3,000 for it he told me that the pump he took out was still good. I wondered why they had put in a new one. Shortly after that a fuse had gone out so I called the man to ask hi a question about that and he told me the price I had paid for installing the pump included new wiring and I should no longer have a fuse box ad and it should be a breaker box, but he never offered to come out to do it right. They also put in a new water tank that was factory reset to 38 pounds of pressure. He put in the wrong kind of pressure switch with a a safety cutoff and he told he had adjusted it down. I have since found out in my research that the pressure in the tank is supposed to coordinate with the switch. I wondered why I had every time I had to go out and flip that switch that there was never any water in the tank. Last summer I started having some problems and I think I replaced the pressure switch and that made it worse. I also had a problem when they did not cut the electricity off when they worked on my pump. So the pump burned up then. I made several calls to them after they put the well in whenever I was having any problems with the well after they had come out and put the pump in. It seemed like he was very helpful and told me to send pictures like he was trying to save me money. He told me to replace a part in the pump one time when it malfunctioned read less
- Tiff City PumpThey came out never telling me what it might cost to advise on what it would take to get the pump running. When the service guy left he said the call was no charge if they get pump running. Couple hundred bucks if they didn't. When they presented me with $8000 to fix and I declined they sent a bill for $800 read less
- PENDER WATER WELLSI called Penders to replace a pressure tank on my well. The dispatcher was very nice and explained that they charge $85.00/hour and the time starts when technician leaves the shop. I said no problem, send them on. The tech guy shows up within the hour, and he was a very polite kid. He started to replace the tank, and the hose in the well needed to be cut. He takes out a hacksaw, thinking he can fit a 12 inch blade down a 5 inch hole. My husband had to tell him to take the hose out of the well to cut it. It proceeded to go downhill from there at $85.00 an hour. He then changed the foot feed. At this point it has been about 2 hours, and the pressure tank was not building adequately so this guy didn't know what to do next. He then changed out the points after telling me when he got there they were good. He sat scratching his *expletive* not knowing what to do next and changing out parts for no reason. My husband told him to just set the pressure lower. The tech tried that, and said it was working and he did not know why. My bill was $854.00. Replacing a pressure tank is a 30 minute job, and a foot feed is a 30 minute job. The drive time, at best, is a one-hour round trip read less
Wells in Ozark
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret.. read lessRecent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend them read lessPam G.
- Business Description:Residential and business water treatment systems. Water softeners, UV lights. We will analyze your water for contaminants such as chlorine, low pH, iron, bacteria, and devise a system to suit your needs. Treat your water from the source, as it enters your home, so whether you are drinking it, cooking with it or bathing in it, your water is pure read lessRecent Review:The process was quick and easy. I just provided a water sample. It was determined that I had high levels of chlorine in our drinking water. I was able to solve my water problems with only one filter. Why did I wait years to have this done? Now I can be confident that our water is safe. Highly recommended read lessTony R.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR .. read lessRecent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated Cabinetry,General Construction and Remodeling business.
- Business Description:Fully staffed with licensed professionals! Our Goal is to take care of your needs in the best possible way! Payment is due upon completion unless prior arrangements are made. We accept Cash, Check or Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express read less
- Business Description:Southern Structural Solutions is Arkansas premiere provider of foundation repair, basement waterproofing and exterior drainage solutions. We have 15 years experience in all aspects of structural remediation. If your home has a crack, we can fix it. We are a small company, of less than 10 total employees. We never sub-contract out our repairs. If we can't repair the problem for you, we will help you find someone who can. We accept all major credit cards, and have some special financing a.. read lessRecent Review:A superb service experience. SSS was the only company of several we contacted having a real interest in our concerns and a believable solution. Aaron presented a professional, decisive, reasonable, workable plan. Work was done on time, on budget and included a few on-the fly changes at our request, as part of the work. Very very responsive and accommodating. We made it through the early May 2017 torrential rains with success. An excellent experience with a personable contractor and crew. Highly recommended read lessWalt B.
- Business Description:WellHose DIY Drop Pipe - You can install your own submersible pump.Free installation classes available. www.WellHose.com
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll come when it's convenient for you read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful well articles
Drilling a well could save you hundreds on water bills and deliver healthier water to your home. The cost to drill a well, though, depends on factors like location and how deep you need to dig. Find out more about the costs to drill a well.
The size, depth, location and type of pump will determine the cost a well and pump company will charge when repairing a well pump. Most jobs average of $874.
Find well pump repair services in
- Coal Hill
- West Fork
- Van Buren
well pump repair services in Ozark
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup6743 Alma Hwy
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup
- Southern Structural Solutions14 Cobblestone Dr
- Southern Structural Solutions
- T & T All American Plumbing Heating and Air12 Cranfield Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- T & T All American Plumbing Heating and Air