Follow these tips to ensure you hire the right cabinet installation company for your kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, or mudroom remodel, and you’ll get well-installed cabinets, whether they’re stock, semi-custom, or custom.
Get matched with top cabinet makers in Ozark, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local cabinet makers.
Recent Cabinet Makers Reviews in Ozark
- Condor General ContractingThe price was where I estimated it and finished on time. The crew was very detailed and professional. The foreman communicated very promptly. Dennis managed all our expectations, timing, and questions perfectly. Best contractor I've hired out of the 3 remodeling projects I've done and will be the only contractor going forward on the future remodeling projects
- WFR Carpentry ServicesWe discovered that we had a very poorly built house. This caused a lot of unforeseen problems but he always solved them. He was always prompt and rarely took breaks when he was here. He wants you to be satisfied with the work. If he is satisfied, the work is way above average. He has really beautified our home. He would be the first person I would call if I need more done to my home
- MH WOODWORKS INCMatt does very high quality work. He has now done 3 to 4 different major projects for me from whole house cabinets to cedar chests and benches. I
- Wike Construction & RenovationThey had a good warranty. They explained everything that needed to happen. They cleared up misconceptions I had that other companies were suggesting. The other companies were suggesting not to replace the roof but to put more shingles on top of the existing shingles. That would have been cheaper for me but it would have been good for the roof. My opinion, their light construction and performance is superior to the competition. They were looking out for me and the quality of my home rather than trying to get the job or getting me to hire them. It turned out great and well. I didn't even find any garbage there. I found only one nail and that was it
- MH WOODWORKS INCOn the advice of a friend from our church, we contacted Matt Hudgens, owner of MH Woodworks, in June 2014. They are located in Seligman, Missouri, just north of the MO/AR state line. View their website at www.mh-customwoodworks.com. We asked for a quote on all new kitchen cabinets. Matt came out in a timely way, measured, etc. and gave us a fair, very reasonable quote for what we wanted. The quote included all the cabinets, all the hardware, soft-close doors/drawers, staining/varnishing, pull-out shelves for all lower cabinets, a laminate countertop - and of course the design. Before I go any further, we want you to know that our kitchen turned out beautifully and the cabinets were first class!! We love them! We didn't want the job completed until the fall of the year since we were doing some other remodeling and traveling during the year related to our 50th wedding anniversary. Also, our son who lives in Wisconsin and has a construction company was in the process of building a home that would not be completed until fall. Our son was planning to do all the installation of the cabinets and new appliances as our anniversary gift from him and his wife. Matt furnished the best quote and was willing to accommodate our "unknown" timeline so we hired him. He furnished numerous samples of wood colors/stains, as well as hardware (dropped them off in Bella Vista for us!). Both he and his wife, who works with him, were very professional and easy to work with. They responded quickly when we called with questions or minor changes. When we knew the exact date our son would be available to come down to our home, we called Matt and let him know so he could begin building the cabinets. He finished ahead of schedule. We - including our son - were impressed with the quality of the workmanship. The inside as well as the outside of the cabinets were stained, leaving a very finished look. The holes for all the hardware were pre-drilled for us, and all the pieces were well-marked and numbered. The molding that goes on top of the cabinets was all pre-cut and all the corners fit perfectly. Since our son does construction, he was in a position to criticize or praise - and his praise was great. Just an aside - when we were considering hiring Matt/MH Woodworks, we took a drive up to Seligman one day to tour the shop and see for ourselves how his things are built and assembled. We were very impressed with his operation. He has very nice people working for him. We found out that he has worked in cabinetry since he was 13 years old, with his father, and then a few years ago was able to buy the business from his dad. He has done well, and is even expanding into special furniture. When our son came down, we were waiting on our countertops and decided to take him up the Matt's shop and he, too, was quite impressed with it. Another aside - we had ordered laminate countertops because we didn't want to spend the money on granite. During the summer, our son and his wife decided to kick in the extra bucks and SURPRISE US with all granite countertops. They contacted Matt about it and Matt and his wife, Heather, went along with the whole surprise. I think that's neat!! especially because the granite had was going to be purchased from another source. We are hoping some of our friends will be in a position to do some remodeling so we can recommend MH Woodworks to them. The quality of their work is A+ all the way around. John and Harriet Johnson, Bella Vista A
- Classic RestorationJames Dunbar, owner of Classic Restorations, came in after a water line on the dishwasher broke and flooded the kitchen and surveyed the damage. Worked up a plan of restoration, submitted plan to insurance agent, got approval and started destruction.They had to rip out the hardwood plank flooring, appliances, cabinets, drywall, sub flooring, carpet in adjoining hall, pad, sub flooring, wall studs and footings. While waiting for dry out, James worked with Jill Lawrence, interior designer from Little Rock and came up with a fantastic design. This plan was approved by us and the insurance company. After removing floor, cabinets, island, ceiling, appliances, drywall, the restoration began. James working with his expert crew Wes and Charlie built custom cabinets, pantry, broom closet. The ceiling got indirect lighting on dimmers. The new counter tops were installed and white ceramic back splash added. We decided to go with all new appliances in stainless. James came up with a really spiffy custom made hood with neat adjustable lights under the hood for lighting the cooking service. White ceramic tile floor made the kitchen seem 3 times bigger and much brighter than the previous dark hardwood plank flooring.The professionalism was evident through out the entire job as they cleaned up at the end of each work day. They showed expert touches like double coating interiors of all cabinets, caulking all seams, grouting and sealing grouting, adjusting all cabinet doors and drawers for alignment and spacing. It was a real pleasure to work with a real professional craftsman and his crew. It was an overall excellent rather than a royal pain. Classic Restorations is over the top recommended. Thank you for a great job
- Riverfront Custom CabinetsThey were an A+. They pretty much did everything perfect. The customer service was awesome. They did it three weeks ahead of schedule. They produce top of the line products. With everything that I asked for, they met and exceeded my expectations.
- GILMORE KITCHENS, LLCMeeting with Mr. Gilmore was very pleasant. He took time and had a variety of options to choose from. The workers were very professional and very skilled at their craft. They were also quick to address any questions or concerns that I had. Very happy with my almost new kitchen!
- Bella Vista Contractors IncWhole house remodel issues? Thankfully not too much to report here. I lived in the house, moving from floor to floor as the work was done. There were only a few things to mention: Some of the contractors were neater than others. The HVAC guys never totally cleaned up after themselves. There was ductwork pieces left all over the place. When the drywalling was finished I vacuumed out the ducts to remove nails, drywall pieces, spackle, etc. as no one seemed to have done this. An ornamental window in the foyer was broken accidently when the original walls were being removed - this was replaced at no charge. There was an issue when the walls were being replaced around the old thermostat, causing the furnace blower (AC) to freeze up and then melt and flood the new pergo floor around the furnace. A furnace guy was called right away, thermostat replaced, furnace checked, flooring dried and repaired in a couple spots (still pops once in a while when walking over that area). There was no charge to us for handling this issue. Some of the sub-contractors were very and quot;uniqueand quot;, but all seemed to be good at what they were there to do. Everything was clean and all debris was stored on our property in a trailer for a time and hauled away after all was complete. Soffit Beam repair? No issues at all. Master Bath remodel? Some nails popped in the ceiling of the room below the bathroom. John came out to sand and spackle the nail pops a couple of days after calling him. Some of the grout has broken off in the shower and one or two small spots on the edges of the flooring. I will repair, not a big issue. All in all - Bella Vista Contractors know how to get a project done correctly and pretty much on time. Plus they have a great attitude and are all around decent guys - a bonus
- Ozark Cabinet Co.I highlly recommend this company. The work is done as promised and came out better than I expected.
Custom Cabinet Makers in Ozark
- Business Description:Jonathan Benson has been working with wood for over 30 years. He earned a Master's Degree in Furniture Design from the Rhode Island School of Design, has taught woodworking at the college level for 10 years. and has written several books, authored numerous articles and lectured extensively on topics related to woodworking and furniture design. Installations available in the DC Metropolitan AreaRecent Review:How could this company come to Illinois from Virginia??? Good question. The answer is. He didn’t. No one responded from my area. I did the work. But I bet this guy would have done it the same way I did. Looks terrific. ThankGayle P.
- Business Description:We are a custom acrylic fabrication shop with stock designs also shown on our website. Our quality is the finest in the acrylic industry. Display cases, wall cabinets, display covers and bases for antiques, model ships, collectibles, and turntables. Safely packaged and shipped to your door. We ship to all of the US states and cities in 48 contiguous states. Email or call us for a free quote 1 800-971-6276Recent Review:I just received the acrylic case to cover my chess set and ... IT IS AWESOME!!! Absolutely perfect, exceeds my expectations, and the price was more than fair. My wife is very impressed and is looking at things she would like a similar solution to. And when we get into our new house later this year and I get my tournament table and set out of storage so I have the right dimensions, I'll be ordering another. No more cats playing hide-Daddy's-expensive-chess-piecesKevin D.
- Business Description:Welcome to Cabinets.com, one of the largest online retailers of assembled discount kitchen cabinets and a growing resource for all of your kitchen needs. Purchasing kitchen cabinets online is something new to a lot of home owners and renovators. At Cabinets.com, our team strives to build trust over the internet, provide the best quality service and products, as well as care for our community and environment. Cabinets.com was started in 2009 as Kitchen Resource Direct, one of the first compani..Recent Review:If I had it to do all over again, I would have went with another company. The cabinets took 3 months to get to me which that is what I was quoted so that's fine but I ordered all white cabinets and was shipped some that were blue. Also many of the cabinets were broken and several the paint was scratched off. When I contacted them I was told I would have to wait for them to be put back into production and replaced which would take another month or longer. I can't be without a kitchen that long. Also, other components were scheduled like countertops and my contractor. In the end they gave me a small discount for the broken cabinets and the blue cabinets and sent me paint to paint the blue white. The otherbroken cabinets they told me ask the things that were broken were just for shipping purposes yet all the other cabinets I looked at while I was shopping around had these corner braces in place and some were more expensive depending on the type of corner bracket. One of the drawers is completely falling apart and I was told that my contractor can fix it by installing hardware. In the end, the small discount I got wasn't enough to pay my contractor to fix many of the issues I've had with the cabinets and he also didn't have a spray gun for the paint so you can see the brush strokes with the blue I had to paint whiteRob H.
- Business Description:Cabinet Door World manufactures quality finished & unfinished cabinet doors and ships them directly to your doorstep. Since we handle the manufacturing and shipping we offer highly competitive prices from the heartland of the furniture industry - North Carolina. We offer high quality products and outstanding customer service at reasonable prices. Feel free to reach to us via telephone or through our chat service located at the bottom right of our website. Www.cabinetdoorworld.com. Additional ..Recent Review:Unbelievable! The worst customer service I've ever seen. I ordered 2 cabinet doors which were supposed to be delivered in 20 business days. I had to threaten to call the police and file a claim with the NC attorney general to get my doors. After 4 months of waiting they arrived with a crooked line in the cabinet, I made multiple attempts to get my money back, but they insisted on making me new doors which I'm sure would have taken another 4 months and might also have defects again. They would not refund even part of my money for these issues. PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. Terrible company and terrible servicePaul S.
- Business Description:Please Contact Us For More InformationRecent Review:Awesome kitchen design with quality cabinets and installation.Robert H.
- Business Description:General Contractor for 30 years with experience in all phases of the construction industry. No project too small - from remodels to new projects. Vast experience in general construction and construction management. Numerous projects in and around Central Arkansas. Whatever needed we strive to provide. Customer satisfaction has always been top priority in our work history. Arkansas Contractors License and Master Electrical License
- Business Description:With over 15 years of experience in all phases of residential home building and remodeling, I pride myself on building things the right way. I believe in the combination of fair pricing and high end craftsmanship, while never cutting corners. Transparent and clear communication, accurate budgeting, professional design, estimates, project planning, and available 3D renderings of proposed projects are just a portion of the company vision. I am a licensed and insured residential contractor servi..
- Business Description:We do all remodeling & new construction. Will work Saturday but not Sunday in order to attend Church with my family. Will provide 24 hour emergency services on Sundays.
- Business Description:Kitchen & Bath Concepts offers an array of services from turn-key kitchen or bath projects to simply providing products or even advice to our Do-It-Yourself customers. We offer services for remodel, new construction and design. Additional contact names - Fran Lanari and Andrea EskolaRecent Review:<p>Very responsive, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. Will make recommendations without being pushy ... if you want to go in a totally different direction than his recommendations, he will work with you and help you get there. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! </p> <p>Work Done: Removed single person shower; removed Jacuzzi; knocked down wall to open up bathroom (enlarge); installed new linen closet where old shower stood; installed large 2 person shower where Jacuzzi was; removed old bathroom tiles and closet carpeting; installed new tiles in bathroom and closet; removed old / installed new 2-sink countertop.</p> <p>They were 1 among 5 different quotes. They weren't the cheapest, but also not the most expensive. I had a budget and an idea what it would cost, and they came in right in the ball park. Range of quotes received were $13-27K. The reason I didn't go with the 2 lower bids was they appeared extremely low and didn't trust them, or the quality of materials they would be using was not what my wife and I wanted. At least for my job, Michael Lanari used one does-it-all general contractor to do the work: Steve Maitland. This guy is awesome! I cannot say enough good things about him, his workmanship, work ethic, knowledge, and attention to detail. Treated our home as if it was his own and took great care to not cause damage during the remodel and ensured he cleaned up after himself every day.</p> <p>Overall, we are extremely pleased and consider the remodel a highlight in our home. Bathroom looks great!</p> <p>They do kitchens and baths ... pay him a visit and ask for a quote/site visit, then decide if he's right for you.</p> <p>MOST IMPORTANTLY -- RULE 1: Do your homework and ask lots of questions to avoid surprises and misunderstandings regardless of whoever you decide to hire for your project. Good luck.</pORLANDO M.
- Business Description:We are a reliable construction company who has been in business in the Batesville area for over ten years. We have many subcontractors we can call upon allowing us to do all phases of home construction and remodeling
Explore our Solution Center for helpful custom cabinet maker articles
When calculating the cost of bathroom cabinets, you need to decide what type you need, consider materials, stock versus custom, and whether or not you need to hire a pro. This guide will help you figure out the cost of your new bathroom cabinets.
There are endless ways to smarten up an out-of-date shower. Curious how much a shower remodel costs? From new fixtures and ceramic tiles to full installations, we have the prices you need to know to establish a shower remodel budget.
Find cabinet makers in
- Coal Hill
- West Fork
- Van Buren
cabinet makers in Ozark
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- Auto Transporters Online
- Eagle Home Repair110 Valley West Dr
- Eagle Home Repair
- GILMORE KITCHENS, LLC2901 STADIUM SQ
- GILMORE KITCHENS, LLC
- Martin Construction229 Cedar Ln
- Martin Construction
- Palace of Glass2340 Powell St, Suite 108
- Palace of Glass