Find out if you really need a chimney to install a fireplace in your home. This guide helps you understand your options, such as a ventless fireplace, when choosing the right fireplace for your home if you don't have a chimney.
Get matched with top fireplace companies in Ozark, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local fireplace companies.
Recent Fireplace Services Reviews in Ozark
- 3G RenovationsI would hire them in an instant! This group of professionals could not work any harder, made all key deadlines and have the utmost respect for their customers. If you get a chance to use them then you will get some of the best work that you have ever seen. Not many people would say they would go through a remodel again, but if I had to I would definitely use this company, even if it meant I had to wait to get it done read less
- Paladino Chimney SweepsJason and his brother came within a couple of days of my call and worked quickly to clean the chimney and to repair the leak in the chimney pipe. They were very clean in the process. They were very knowledgeable about my stove and about various types of firewood. They were very courteous and interesting to talk to read less
- Biggs Mountain Construction LlcGreat work, very knowledgeable, fair price, excellent customer service.
- Cline's Chimney ServiceIt was a great price to get my fireplace placed and everything done inside of it. My Home Chimney wanted $4,000. Cline was able to work out some things with me and I got a lot better deal on a better price. I would recommend them. They were prompt, honest, reliable, on time, reasonably priced, and the quality was awesome. I would use them again read less
- Godfrey & Black Brick and Stone IncMeet their Rep at Home and Garden show in Fort Smith. Visited their show room and discussed what we needed. They traveled over an hour to look at our fireplace and make recommendation. We ordered the recommended unit and it arrived quickly. The installation was scheduled the next week. The installers arrived promply on the scheduled day. They were professional and very detailed. The results were outstanding. The installation was well planned and went smoothly. We have not used the insert yet but the installation looks great. We were concerned about the resulting appearance but it looks like it was part of the original fireplace structure read less
- Central Arkansas FireplacesWe found through our pre-purchase house inspection that the gas fireplace was inoperable. We were unable to find any company to service our fireplace nearby and ended up searching the internet where we found Central Arkansas Fireplaces. There was a link in their website to and quot;contact usand quot; and I queried if they would provide service to us though we were over an hour from their shop. One of the owners, Sherry Gray, responded back to me w/in 24 hrs that yes, they would work with us. We went to their showroom and met Sherry and her husband Tim. She took the time to educate us, explain what options we had and give us brochures to review. We agreed to send them pictures and measurements via email. We were able to select exactly what we wanted and the process went smoothly. A couple of weeks later, two very nice young men drove out to the house and installed our new gas log unit - even writing out additional instructions to help clarify the written info from the manufacturer. They took great care with our fireplace and hearth and kept everything spotless. We are unbelievably pleased with the outcome and the experience and would not hesitate to refer anyone to this fine company read less
- Directbuy of NWAI walked in curious from what I've seen on TV. I scheduled a time to come in to participate in a 90 min presentation and review called an open house, I learned what it is like to buy directly from the manufacturer and how it could save me thousands. I joined and started shopping right away. I did exactly what I thought I would do, save thousands. If you are remodeling...please stop buy or check out their website before you spend a dime on retail read less
- Top Hat Chimney and RoofingI was very please from start to finsh with Top Hat Services. They arrived and looked at my chimney, took pictures and discussed my options. The rep was very knowledgeable. They had someone at my house with in 3 days, to fix my leak. I couldnt be happier
- Moffet Construction & Roofingvery rough install had concerns as it was being performed did not seem very professional in the install seemed in over his head (had to cut through a roof truss). Turns out the pipe was installed upside down and the creosote ran down the outside of the pipe and burned off inside and ran my family out of the house. They accepted a job they had no idea how to perform. He refused to make it right "I already have too much time in this project" so I have no working wood stove according to pictures I sent North Line Express nothing about it is correct. So i am stuck @ square one with a hole in my roof. Bad business practice read less
- Ozark Fireplace Center IncI thought everything was good, until we had the flue cleaned and was told the fireplace was not connected to the flue pipe. This is a major fire hazard and needs to be fixed. We contacted the company over a month ago to fix this problem, it was more important for them to go on vacation and take sick days. Would not call us back, we have to keep hounding them and getting no where. i have a letter from the company that cleaned the flue, stating the problem and pictures they took to prove this information. typical response for a company that does not do the job they were paid to do. this company would not set an appointment date and time up at all, expects to do a job when he wants to. had them out because the door handle kept melting, this problem is due to an installation problem, in which this company i guess is not qualified to do professionally. warranty does not apply this this, was supposed to be done correctly the first time. buyers beware and read his comments he left with the better business bureau no quality, not professional, steals your money for work supposed to be done and does not do it. not worth the cost to take to court, he knows that too....... read less
Fireplace Companies in Ozark
- Business Description:We do all remodeling & new construction. Will work Saturday but not Sunday in order to attend Church with my family. Will provide 24 hour emergency services on Sundays.Recent Review:Crew showed up on time & was very professional. <br />Mike T.
- Business Description:Certified Master Inspector; We provide home inspections to meet the needs of home buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and insurance companies. We are licensed and insured.
- Business Description:Serving Arkansas counties since 1980; Certified and Insured for your protectionRecent Review:It went great! The owner/operator was able to clean my chimney and teach me how to use my fireplace insert. He was very informative and kind. The work he did was great and I've had no problem using the fireplace all winter long read lessSarah B.
- Business Description:We offer a wide variety of services from partial remodels to whole house construction. We pride ourselves on bringing the most experienced hands available on our staff to your project. Our materials are bought from local and reputable manufacturers, allowing us to keep our prices down, quality high and to give back to our local economy. And because we handle all aspects of the job from start to finish, we ensure a quality result read lessRecent Review:Throughout the experience it felt like two steps forward one step (or multiple steps) back. Items went missing (gardening tools and a bench). Painters caused splatter on woodwork (which I'm now refinishing by hand as a result). Staining was sloppy and unfinished -- stain spilled all over sanded floors, requiring 3/4 round (as opposed to the 1/4 contractor initially laid) to cover unsightly stains once the floor was refinished. Vinyl flooring was not glued to substrate throughout entire sun room -- large sections are not glued at all and lift with vacuuming. Continually, execution created fresh problems and more work (and thus more more expense!). Bathroom was never finished. Trim remains bare in spots, stain uneven and inconsistently finished (little to no protective coating). Stain spatter got on walls (and was never addressed). Defects (gaps) remain in fresh drywall around electrical outlets. Roof work was not completed (paid for shingling, structural work and cedar shake gables and only received the shingles). Contractor's roofer made two holes in roof eaves, left a satellite dish dangling off side of house (still dangling), and damaged the gutters (another new expense)! Last heard from contractor on June 29th. Said he would be at the house on July 3rd to address issues and wrap up, but he never showed up. Repeated attempts to get a hold of the contractor have been unsuccessful. His roofer came by the house looking for him because the contractor never paid him for the shingling work. Contractor has apparently also moved from his address within the month (his residential address is the same as his business address). So, in addition to not finishing original work outlined in the contract, the contractor took the roof money and ran. <br /> <br /> This is merely a brief summary. The list of issues is too long to include here. I have photos and full correspondence history for anyone requiring details. I'm not here to inflame; merely here to inform and protect other consumers. Turns out this contractor has a criminal record (burglary, for which he served time in the late 90s, and an arrest in 2011 for Terroristic threatening, 3rd degree battery, and 1st degree criminal mischief (Google search: Christopher D. Conduff). Not that a criminal record is an indicator of future behavior, but it does give one pause. Only found it because I was searching for alternative contact info, since he'd bailed. Previous searches, prior to the start of work, only returned positive reports and positive recommendations (one of which I could have sworn I read here on Angie's list but appears to have been deleted). <br /> <br /> Bottom Line: Trim Plus Constructionworks is bad news. Stay away from these guys. <br / read lessAnne Marie C.
- Business Description:JKJ Architects, an award winning firm, works with its clients from site analysis through to construction administration on all types of projects including commercial and residential which comprise universities, offices, schools, banks, churches, non-profit, parks, industrial, sustainable projects, master plans, historic preservation projects, remodels and tenant build-outs, interior design, renderings and building models – basically any type of project you require can be designed by the fir.. read less
- Business Description:The end product will be your Blue Prints, Floor Plans, Notes or drawings (non-technical nor artistic required) designed and converted digitally into 3D (Isometric) full color digital images. (animation available). The purpose and value of my service is convey ideas and purpose of my Clients (Architects, Designers, Artists, Contractors, Home Owners etc.) into images from 8.5 to 11" to Large format such as Poster Board or Bill Board size for advertisement or demonstration, Video 3D animation al.. read less
- Business Description:Reeves Propane
- Business Description:We make all types of Aromatic Eastern Cedar house moulding and siding like " Log siding , Ship lap or Dutch lap , All types T&G siding designs , Closet lining , Farm siding , Lap siding , Cedar flooring , Beams , Posts , Fireplace mantels , Cedar shavings , Bandsawn lumber , Rough cut or Dimensional Planed lumber S4S , Privacy fence , Log fence. Bandsawn Pine and Oak lumber read less
- Business Description:DirectBuy® is the leading home improvement and furnishings club that offers merchandise at manufacturer-direct prices without traditional retail mark-up. Founded in 1971, DirectBuy Club is headquartered in Merrillville, Indiana and currently has more than 130 locations throughout the United States and Canada. For more than 40 years, DirectBuy Club has provided hundreds of thousands of consumers a smarter, fairer way to shop for nearly everything for in and around their homes – from furnishing.. read lessRecent Review:I walked in curious from what I've seen on TV. I scheduled a time to come in to participate in a 90 min presentation and review called an open house, I learned what it is like to buy directly from the manufacturer and how it could save me thousands. I joined and started shopping right away. I did exactly what I thought I would do, save thousands. If you are remodeling...please stop buy or check out their website before you spend a dime on retail read lessBradley H.
- Business Description:We accept cash and check ONLY, although we are looking into paypal and other means of payment, at this time.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fireplace company articles
Some homeowners want to remove their fireplace but don’t want to tear apart the chimney completely. This guide describes the reasons for removing a fireplace, what is involved in removing a fireplace, and how much it may cost.
Knowing how to use a creosote sweeping log for additional maintenance in between your annual chimney sweep can help keep your home safe from fires. Here is what you need to know about creosote logs and how they work.
Find fireplace companies in
- Coal Hill
- West Fork
- Van Buren
fireplace companies in Ozark
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Directbuy of NWA2713 SE Otis Corley Dr
- Directbuy of NWA
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- European Classic Designer
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service
- JKJ ARCHITECTS116B W Walnut St
- JKJ ARCHITECTS
- Reeves Propane2842 Batesville Blvd
- Reeves Propane
- Simmons Chimney Sweep1856 Sr 164 West
- Simmons Chimney Sweep