Precision Roofing

Founded 2000 • With Angi since November 2011

62 Robin Trail

Pocahontas, AR 72455

Shingle and metal roofing. 5 inch and 6 inch seamless gutters.

12/18/2014

James C.

Description of Work
Checked roof for defects and performed minor repairs.

09/10/2014

Jeremy S.

Description of Work
I own an older home and the roof was in very bad shape. Estimate was around $7500. Since the home was very dated update must have been completed before roof installed. This brought forth a few unseen cost; however, these guys were very good about getting the job done correctly. I had a metal roof installed. These guys did a great job and I will use them in the future. I had to consider the facts that I could have went with someone cheaper; however, this is the roof over your head. I would recommend these guys for a job.

09/28/2013

Phil A.

Daniel Mitchell gained my confidence from our first meeting. I talked with several roofing contractors, they all asked 4-5 questions and had an estimate ready in about 15 minutes. He spent over an hour with me, asked dozens of questions and offered a lot of advice and options. His estimate was not the cheapest, but definitely on the lower side. It was also the most detailed, listing types and prices of all necessary materials, right down to the cost of the nails. I needed extensive repairs on a back porch roof and had several other areas that needed smaller repairs, along with 3 layers of shingles to be removed. At the end of each day my yard was clean. He went above and beyond expectations to make my roof look great, right down to painting exhaust vents to match my new roof color. His company does much more than roofing,including windows, siding, and additions. I will be calling him in the future to do siding on my home.

Description of Work
Repaired and re-shingled roof

11/28/2011

Sharon S.

It went great. I was very happy. He showed me exactly what the roof needed. He was professional and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
He did two roofs for me.

Desert Rose Carpet Cleaning

In business since 1991 with the highest certified technicians in Arkansas. We are a family oriented business with a focus on customer service, and strive to put a smile on your face.Pay at the time of service. We also service commercial locations. Contact (501) 690-3825 to schedule your appointment today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Shingle,metal, and flat roofing. Seamless gutters (both 5inch & 6inch).