Texar Tree & Timber

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2011

6235 Old Salem Rod

Texarkana, AR 71854

We are specialists in the finer points of tree service business and provide a full range of services including pruning, shaping, dangerous and difficult tree removal, brush and weed clearing....

01/06/2015

CHARLES R.

FINE

Description of Work
TRIMMED TREES

09/03/2014

Kathy S.

It went excellent. They started early in the morning. They know what they are doing. I didnt have to worry about trees falling on anything. They are just really good and I would recommend them to anyone in this area. A little pricey but you get what you pay for. The complete job took a day and a half.

Description of Work
I had five trees removed and stumps ground. Of course they removed the debry.

07/30/2014

Jill A.

Description of Work
Did not respond after asked for estimate

Category tree service

Ms. [member name removed], I have just received an email of your review. I have no record of you contacting me for services rendered, I am sorry for any inconvenience this was for you. If I can help in any way please feel free to call me at anytime. Thank You Texar Tree LLC 903-277-7364

12/15/2013

Sherlyn H.

They arrived at the scheduled time, trimmed eleven trees, cleaned up all the branches and debris, and were very professional and courteous. Based on my experience, I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
I used Texar Tree & Timber

11/29/2013

Stephen B.

Cut some large trees and cleaned the area up.

Description of Work
I used Texar Tree & Timber.

08/07/2013

Joseph N.

I had an enormous oak tree in my back yard that was surrounded by buildings on all sides, power lines, fences and to top it all off it was infested with bees. I can't praise their work enough, most people who came out to quote me on the job took one look at it and never bothered to call me back One guy even said that it had to be one of the biggest trees in texarkana and I never heard from him again. Despite all the logistical problems surrounding the removal they got the job done quickly and more than exceeded my expectations. I also had another tree removed on an adjacent property and they handled that without a single problem. Great service, all of my issues were addressed quickly and the price was great. Would highly recommend .

Description of Work
Removed two trees, and 3 stumps

04/29/2013

Susan O.

They arrived on time, a little early even. The tree fell exactly where they wanted it to fall. This was about 9:00 a.m., and when I got home for lunch at 12:00, my yard was completely clean and free of any signs a tree had even been cut down. They leveled the stump so that it's only about 4-5" from ground level. Very nice work, and the owner was very pleasant and professional. I will be hiring them again to grind stumps, very reasonably priced on that - $50.

Description of Work
They cut down a very large dead oak tree and cleaned up all debris from that.

03/21/2012

Justin A.

They were speedy with their estimate and their services. They cleaned up well. They did everything that we asked them to do.

Description of Work
They cleaned up seven tall pine trees that fell down in our backyard. They also cut some other trees down.

Category tree service

Danger Tree Removal, Power Lines Clearing, Deadwood, Clearance, Stump Removal, Tree Removal, Grinding, Anything To Do With Trees