Texar Tree & Timber

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2011

We are specialists in the finer points of tree service business and provide a full range of services including pruning, shaping, dangerous and difficult tree removal, brush and weed clearing....

Tree Service and Stump Grinding

We are providers of construction services in the area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom for the needs of each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism, and customer service our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer professionally. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all your needs!

01/06/2015

FINE

Description of Work
TRIMMED TREES

09/03/2014

It went excellent. They started early in the morning. They know what they are doing. I didnt have to worry about trees falling on anything. They are just really good and I would recommend them to anyone in this area. A little pricey but you get what you pay for. The complete job took a day and a half.

Description of Work
I had five trees removed and stumps ground. Of course they removed the debry.

07/30/2014

Description of Work
Did not respond after asked for estimate

Category tree service

Ms. [member name removed], I have just received an email of your review. I have no record of you contacting me for services rendered, I am sorry for any inconvenience this was for you. If I can help in any way please feel free to call me at anytime. Thank You Texar Tree LLC 903-277-7364

12/15/2013

They arrived at the scheduled time, trimmed eleven trees, cleaned up all the branches and debris, and were very professional and courteous. Based on my experience, I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
I used Texar Tree & Timber

11/29/2013

Cut some large trees and cleaned the area up.

Description of Work
I used Texar Tree & Timber.

Category tree service

Danger Tree Removal, Power Lines Clearing, Deadwood, Clearance, Stump Removal, Tree Removal, Grinding, Anything To Do With Trees