Whitehead Construction

Founded 1981 • With Angi since May 2015

100 Jo Jo Lane

North Little Rock, AR 72117

Father and son business since 1982. Free estimates.

09/13/2020

Tim B.

I've dealt with multiple contractors through home ownership and never had such a great experience before. David and Josh Whitehead provided a fantastic experience from start to finish. From estimates and outlining the body of work to the final completion of the entire project. Replacing all siding, trim and accent, gable vents, gutters, two doors entirely down to the framing, weather stripping, painting all exterior doors including new, trim work on the interior for new doors, new mailbox post and mailbox, new house numbers, removing satellite dishes, sanding and painting chimney caps, breaker boxes, and energy meter. Painted exterior window framing that could not be trim capped. Literally the entirety of the exterior of the house is completely new or renovated at this point. On top of a couple small things on the interior. They not only did everything agreed upon in the work order/signed agreement, but continued to go above and beyond in every aspect of their work. Everything we detailed and outlined, and then some. I truly cannot express how great the experience with them was from start to finish, and I will be using them again for all things I need in the future. Pictures are included with numbers of the address blurred out.

Description of Work
Siding and Gutters

Category concrete repair, picture framing, gutter repair, handyman service, remodeling, siding, replacement windows, home builders, woodworking, doors, patios

09/13/2020

Tim B.

Description of Work
Siding and Gutters

09/13/2019

Wesley H.

Postponed work till spring

Description of Work
Screened porch

08/10/2019

David C.

David Whitehead and his son Josh Whitehead performed the entire process with the most professional, yet friendly, services that I've ever encountered with any contractor. Every day they said they would be onsite, they were. They tore out any rotted wood and replaced it, installed foam backing, then installed the steel siding. They are very good at not only cutting and installing to fit, but they add their special touch of shaping the long, flat pieces of steel into a thing of beauty. This not only makes the steel more eye appealing, but adds strength to the steel. If and when I ever need a contractor again, they are at the top of my list!

Description of Work
Steel siding installed on home and shop

Category gutter repair, remodeling, siding, woodworking

08/27/2018

Jon Paul N.

They came out seemed very excited to do job... Never called or came back out!!!

Description of Work
front porch

07/31/2018

Kristi S.

He came and measured, told me that he would call me with an estimate, and I never heard from him, even after calling him back.

Description of Work
I was looking to extend our deck.

03/10/2018

Bill H.

This work went absolutely perfect! David and his crew arrived and completed the work on my in-laws' house in a fast and professional manner. We currently live out of state and dealt with David over the phone after seeing his reviews on Angie's list. We agreed on a price and the work was completed. My in-laws said it best, that David and his crew dealt with them in a dignified and professional manner. They also said they felt David did not simply come out to complete a job, but instead completed the work as if he was doing it on his own house. I will absolutely continue to use Whitehead Construction for all my needs.

Description of Work
Repaired house's exterior wall

Category picture framing, gutter repair, remodeling, siding

02/28/2018

judy S.

EXCELLENT ! Their work was perfect (better than I expected). They were neat, polite, used top grade materials, always prompt and very considerate. They will be the first people I will call the next time I need work done. I am totally confident in recommending them to anyone.

Description of Work
rebuilt exterior wall on front of home.

Category gutter repair, remodeling, siding, woodworking

09/08/2017

Dave N.

Excellent job done in a very timely manor. We found Whitehead Construction on Angie's List and after reading reviews contacted them about our project. They always arrived when they said they would, starting with our 1st meeting. They always left the site spotless when they were finished for the day. The finishing work was excellent, with no seems showing. I will absolutely hire these people again,

Description of Work
Had a wall removed and a laminated beam installed.

04/14/2017

Claire H.

David came out here and looked at it, without even my thinking about it said, you know Miss Hancock, you have that dark bronze look, is it okay if I do the window in that so the whole back matches, and I'm going, didn't even think about that. I liked that they are very prompt, finished the job very quickly but very professionally. They were in and out of here in one day. They are incredibly well priced.

Description of Work
They completely replaced one window. There was a window on the far side also that the seal kind of was rotting, so they replaced it and covered it.

Category replacement windows

04/14/2017

Claire H.

A plus. They just finished my bathroom yesterday. Not just remodel, a complete redo. I mean they took it down to the studs. David and his son had done work for me before and they came in at $6800, and that's what I paid. I liked that they are the most pleasant gentlemen, show up on time, willing to adapt, and do impeccable work. They care about the quality. They did a fabulous job. It took 9 days to complete the work. I could not recommend these guys highly enough.

Description of Work
They gutted and completely redid my bathroom. A complete redo.

Category home remodeling

11/15/2016

Jimmy R.

Great very detailed oriented work

Description of Work
Enclosed patio. Outstanding work. Definitely would hire Mr Whitehead again.

Category decks, remodeling

11/14/2016

Jimmy R.

Mr Whitehead and son did a great job!. They are highly skilled craftsman. The city inspector said that the quality of the workmanship was excellent and was above the required basic requirements. Inspector commented several times on how good a job they had done. The job took 4 days and they were punctional and professional. Cleaned up their work area after the job was completed. They were curtious and answered all my questions and concerns. I highly recommend Whitehead construction and they will be the first ones I call if I need other work done.

Description of Work
Enclose an open patio with a roof ,siding , windows and vinyl siding

Category picture framing, gutter repair, remodeling, siding, replacement windows, woodworking, doors, sunrooms, patios

10/25/2016

Jerry R.

When I called, I only got a voicemail and no one ever contacted me back.

Description of Work
I called Whitehead Construction for an estimate on a home renovation project.

07/17/2016

Dealonnia A.

Description of Work
Good job with the building of my husbands shop. Would use him again

07/12/2016

Chase B.

Very friendly and responsive. Made sure all of the work that needed to be done was done the right way. Made many useful recommendations that really made the end result look nice while staying on or under budget. I hope to be able to use Whitehead Construction on as many future projects as possible.

Description of Work
Remodeled sunroom; included new windows, new flooring, new ceiling, new doors, painting, some roof repair, and mold remediation.

06/29/2016

Dealonnia A.

above and beyond builder, very professional knowledgeable and informative. Price was very good and construction was a 10. Already planning on using him again for some remodeling in current home.

Description of Work
David and his son Josh built a 24x30 workshop. It's amazing, so,ehow he matched the Windows, siding and roof to our home that was finished in 2012. They were very professional, always on time or notified if plans changed, finished and cleaned area and hard completely. Awesome!

Category contractors, drywall, picture framing, siding, replacement windows, home builders, woodworking, doors

04/05/2016

Nancy M.

David did a great job, on time did what he said he would & the workmanship was excellent, have recommended him to fronds & they were also pleased.

Description of Work
Covered a patio blended into roof, siding & gutters, installed crown molding, installed window & door.

Category gutter repair, remodeling, siding, replacement windows, woodworking, doors, patios

05/05/2015

Billy F.

David has done flawless work for over twenty years and many projects. Without fail he always went far above and beyond. Always punctual, great communication, and daily updates. He will always make certain you're happy with his work. Very friendly and nice guy.

Description of Work
Enclosed back deck with walls and windows.

Category remodeling, replacement windows, home builders, sunrooms

Commercial Repair Services

Commercial repair services is a company that provides for residential and commercial remodels, repairs, and maintenance services. We also do handyman jobs as well as turnkey remodels or restorations. Decks are one of our specialties as well as Room Addition and Carport/Garage conversions. Get in touch with us today for a free estimate on your project!

Award 2022
    Mr.RuddyPower/Softwashing

Drive way power wash, House roof wash, Siding cleaning, Gutter cleaning, Bush trimming

Frazier Construction

We have 45+ years of experience. Specializing in DECKS AND PORCHES, DOORS, AND WINDOWS! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Home construction, room enclosures, room additions, seamless gutters, windows, siding, flooring, bathroom and kitchen remodels, decks.