Dingy garage doors getting you down? Give your home a fast, budget-friendly, DIY makeover with this step-by-step guide to painting a garage door.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Lowell, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Lowell
- Maxwells Garage Door ServiceTotally recommend this company! Able to come out same day. Explained what was wrong and went over and above to fix my other garage door that needed some repair as well.
- ProLift Garage Doors of BentonvilleJosh was on time and actually called when he was enroute to our house. He dd a thorough inspection and found repairs that we weren't aware needing addressed. He was polite and presented our options without high pressure sales. The repairs were completed quickly and our garage has never been so quiet! I would highly recommend ProLift Garage Doors and Josh
- ProLift Garage Doors of BentonvilleI am beyond pleased with the service I received from ProLift of Bentonville. Josh was incredibly timely, like within the hour he was onsite kind of timely. In less time than that, he had our garage door, which had been hit and was in pretty rough shape, back in business and running smoothly. Service was quick and of good quality, and Josh was very pleasant to work with. Very highly recommended
- Weather Proofing Experts LLCWeather Proofing Experts provided THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE we have ever experienced!!!! HIRE. THIS. COMPANY. Not only did they perform an excellent and professional job, but the follow-up WAS AMAZING!!!! The owner of the company, Brandon, physically followed up each day after his crew worked on our home, making sure they did a perfect job and inspecting the work himself. This was not just a cursory glance over of the work either. Each time Brandon came out he would pull out his fine-toothed comb to make sure every single tiny hole and crack were filled and closed up. In fact, quite often, if he found any tiny holes that were missed, he would go grab a tube of caulk and fix it on the spot! We had two goals: 1. Seal up our brick home to save on our heating and air conditioning costs, and 2. Seal up our home to keep the critters and bugs out of our house. The results? Along with a number of other energy-saving steps we have taken, our August electric bill has been reduced from $10 a day to $5 a day! Plus, the number of spiders and other bugs has dropped dramatically to the point where it's simply unusual to see insects in the home anymore. Brandon and the Weather Proofing Experts did a phenomenal job! If there was a score higher than an "A" we would be giving it to Weather Proofing Experts!!!!
- Weather Proofing Experts LLCI have received multiple compliments on the appearance of the roof, trim , and house. The worked was performed as they promised and then some. They were careful about not destroying or damaging landscaping. They left the worksite clean and in good appearance each day. The business owner and his associates visited the worksite daily and supervised the crews. If I mentioned anything that needed special attention it was taken care of immediately. They saw little things that needed to be repaired during their work that we did not initially anticipate, they fixed these at no cost
- Integrity Overhead Door LLCYou can't go wrong using Integrity Overhead Door. Ryan Schwartz is a young man who started his own business. He is reliable, professional, works hard, friendly and his rates are very low....probably too low. He knows what he is doing and you can count on him to get the job done. Highly recommend Integrity Overhead Door
- Chuck's Door ServiceI bought and paid for Lowe's to install a garage door about 6-8 months ago. The door has never operated right and finally it is not going down some times. Chuck came out and told me what was wrong provided me someone else to contact. He didn't charge me and was honest. I recommend him.
- Overhead Door Company of Springdale IncNew belt drive not as strong as old chain drive. Door stops about one inch above concrete floor. Some of this due to settling on north end but unexplained on south end.
- Royal Overhead Door IncWe were having difficulty with our garage door going down properly. It would hang up on its track and sounded like it was going to come crashing down altogether. Don came out and told us the rollers would need replacing and the tracks readjusted. He then gave us an estimate of when they could do the work. Although they were unable to come out when they said they would and we had to call them to ask why not, they did reschedule us and this time showed up promptly. The fellow who came did a very professional job and was very helpful in answering our questions in a polite manner. We would certainly hire them again
- Royal Overhead Door IncFirst I had already bought a chain opener from large and quot;boxand quot; company. When they came to install it, he looked at my garage door and said this is not going to fit, you are going to have to get a special opener that fits flush to the ceiling or get a new door which sits lower from the ceiling. I looked on the internet for Garage Door companies, checked the better business bureau and Royal Overhead door had an A+ rating, so I called them. The receptionist took my number and said someone would call me back that same day as they were all busy when i called: I really appreciated that they called me back the same day I called their office and worked with my schedule to come to my house and give me an estimate. I really appreciated the fact that when I explained that another company told me they could not install the opener because of the door, they didn't automatically try to sell me a new door. While measuring with a tape measure, they explained how they could install the chain opener I wanted. I really appreciated that they called me back the same day (as they had said they would) and again worked with my work schedule to arrange a time for installation that was convenient for me. I really appreciated the fact that the installer (Charles - only name on invoice) was there working when I got home for lunch (as we had discussed), he was very nice to answer all my questions and gave me specific instructions on the remotes and key pad. And finally both Don (the gentleman who gave me the estimate) and Charles were very nice, cheerful, and polite. I had a very positive experience with their company. I would recommend this company to any of my friends. I have not experienced this level of customer service in a long while
Last update on July 26, 2022
Garage Door Companies in Lowell
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
A garage remodel can bring new life to a spot you only designated as the place to park cars. Using this guide, you’ll understand the different factors affecting a garage remodels’ cost, such as type of garage conversion, how big your garage is, and permit
Getting a garage door tune-up can save you headaches and money in the long run. Here’s how to know if you’re in need of a tune-up and how much it’ll cost you.
Find garage door companies in
- Cave Springs,
- Bethel Heights,
- Elm Springs,
- Little Flock,
- Pea Ridge,
- Bella Vista,
- Prairie Creek,
- Prairie Grove
garage door companies in Lowell
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Evans Construction & Remodeling LLC1123 Crutcher St.
Springdale, Arkansas 72764
- Evans Construction & Remodeling LLC
- Integrity Overhead Door LLC23697 W Hwy 12
Gentry, Arkansas 72734
- Integrity Overhead Door LLC
- Janacek Construction Inc1812 S 26th St
Rogers, Arkansas 72758
- Janacek Construction Inc
- KC Doors807 west davis
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72703
- KC Doors
- Precision Door Service of Northwest Arkansas1907 Town West Dr
Rogers, Arkansas 72756
- Precision Door Service of Northwest Arkansas
- Snyder & Sons Remodeling3404 Susan Pl
Rogers, Arkansas 72756
- Snyder & Sons Remodeling
- The Roof Genie • Roofing & Construction3771 Ramsey St. Suite 109-142
Fayetteville, North Carolina 28311
- The Roof Genie • Roofing & Construction