Working with a contractor usually results in a beautiful finished product. But if issues arise, it’s important to know the grounds for firing a contractor and how to part ways respectfully.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Elm Springs, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Elm Springs
- Weather Proofing Experts LLCI have received multiple compliments on the appearance of the roof, trim , and house. The worked was performed as they promised and then some. They were careful about not destroying or damaging landscaping. They left the worksite clean and in good appearance each day. The business owner and his associates visited the worksite daily and supervised the crews. If I mentioned anything that needed special attention it was taken care of immediately. They saw little things that needed to be repaired during their work that we did not initially anticipate, they fixed these at no cost
- Weather Proofing Experts LLCWeather Proofing Experts provided THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE we have ever experienced!!!! HIRE. THIS. COMPANY. Not only did they perform an excellent and professional job, but the follow-up WAS AMAZING!!!! The owner of the company, Brandon, physically followed up each day after his crew worked on our home, making sure they did a perfect job and inspecting the work himself. This was not just a cursory glance over of the work either. Each time Brandon came out he would pull out his fine-toothed comb to make sure every single tiny hole and crack were filled and closed up. In fact, quite often, if he found any tiny holes that were missed, he would go grab a tube of caulk and fix it on the spot! We had two goals: 1. Seal up our brick home to save on our heating and air conditioning costs, and 2. Seal up our home to keep the critters and bugs out of our house. The results? Along with a number of other energy-saving steps we have taken, our August electric bill has been reduced from $10 a day to $5 a day! Plus, the number of spiders and other bugs has dropped dramatically to the point where it's simply unusual to see insects in the home anymore. Brandon and the Weather Proofing Experts did a phenomenal job! If there was a score higher than an "A" we would be giving it to Weather Proofing Experts!!!!
- Integrity Overhead Door LLCYou can't go wrong using Integrity Overhead Door. Ryan Schwartz is a young man who started his own business. He is reliable, professional, works hard, friendly and his rates are very low....probably too low. He knows what he is doing and you can count on him to get the job done. Highly recommend Integrity Overhead Door
- Chuck's Door ServiceI bought and paid for Lowe's to install a garage door about 6-8 months ago. The door has never operated right and finally it is not going down some times. Chuck came out and told me what was wrong provided me someone else to contact. He didn't charge me and was honest. I recommend him.
- Overhead Door Company of Springdale IncNew belt drive not as strong as old chain drive. Door stops about one inch above concrete floor. Some of this due to settling on north end but unexplained on south end.
- Precision Door Service of Northwest ArkansasGreat customer service, knowledgeable about products, very helpful and easy to talk with. Only place I will use from now on. Great team
- Integrity Overhead Door LLCExcellent! Ryan was very professional, responsive and accommodating. My garage door wouldn't open one evening. Not knowing the reason, after reaching Ryan, he had me send him some pictures of the garage door. He diagnosed the situation via phone and provided a quote. Given I could not get my car out of the garage, Ryan scheduled me as his first appointment the following morning. He arrived on time and performed the work as discussed. I would hire him again ... but hopefully will not need to given the quality of his work
- Chuck's Door ServiceChuck had the exact part I needed and installed it quickly. I thought the price was very reasonable.
- Chuck's Door ServiceWe called at 7am and he said he would be here between 8 and 9 and got here at 830. He told us what was wrong and got permission to proceed. When he left he gave us a handwritten receipt for $357. Two days later we received another receipt itemizing all the repairs/work he performed and the materials used. I doubt that I will need him any time soon but I recommend him highly. VERY professional
- Chuck's Door ServiceChuck was on time as he promised. Cost for replacement was very reasonable and he had everything he needed in his well-equipped van. You could tell Chuck has done this a few times (several times a week, according to him) and the take-down and replacement was very quick. The best part is that it works so well now! We replaced an older unit and the new unit even included a keypad for remote-less entry. Chuck took the time to lubricate all the hinges and the door is very silent now. I'm very pleased and will call Chuck when we need help on the older units in my house! Call Chuck. He's very friendly, courteous, thoughtful, and capable
Garage Door Companies in Elm Springs
- Business Description:Free estimates on roofing, painting, flooring, & remodels. For plumbing & electrical we charge a $65 service call & $35 an hour. We invoice customers after job is complete and payment is due within 30 days. We are licensed & bonded. GC #0093370515Recent Review:Jerry did a great job of explaining how they would do the work. Their work was excellent and done quickly, and at a much lower price than a previous bid from another company. They also cleaned up before leaving. Overall a great experience, would hire again and will call TMC for other non-electrical projects as wellLisa W.
- Business Description:We provide professional installation and repair on residential and commercial overhead doors and openers. Feel free to contact me anytime at 479-238-2493Recent Review:You can't go wrong using Integrity Overhead Door. Ryan Schwartz is a young man who started his own business. He is reliable, professional, works hard, friendly and his rates are very low....probably too low. He knows what he is doing and you can count on him to get the job done. Highly recommend Integrity Overhead DoorGary V.
- Business Description:locally owned and operated. Ernie Sanchez owner and operator. $39.00 service call fee for Fayetteville residents. Broken spring specialist. lowest price guaranteed.
- Business Description:We are an unrivaled roofing company that is well know for locating & repairing exterior leaks - Permanently! We provide NWAs only 10 year warranty that is transferable when the home is sold. No matter if you need a roof replacement or you have a leak that others have tried to repair we have you covered! Super Service Award winner. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:Our house was damaged by a tree that fell on the roof. After the roof was rebuilt by carpenters, Weather Proofing Experts agreed to apply the roof shingles. They did so very quickly to avoid any more water damage to the house interior. They even came on a Saturday with a crew of 4 to make the house weather tight again before more rain the next day. I really appreciate the fact that the roof was applied within a week of the damage and the cost was totally within the estimate of the insurance adjuster. I would definitely call Weather Proofing Experts again if I need more roof workDouglas B.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Garage Door and Garage Door Opener Repair in Fayetteville & Springdale, ARRecent Review:I had used this man before. He had the part needed and I felt charged a fair price. Not this time! I paid $675 for a garage door opener I later found on Amazon for $180. The man charged me almost $500 to install the opener. I also later found out Home Depot will install garage door openers for $97! This guy took me to the cleaners. BewareGregg S.
- Business Description:PLEASE NOTE: We sell new doors and windows, do those installations and can do repairs on those items we sell. We build quality windows so we sell more of them. And because we sell more than anybody else, we can sell them for less. The exquisite design of Window World's double-hung window is the perfect choice for those who want the best. Functional beauty, easy maintenance, energy efficiency and a wide selection of decorative options will help to add to your environmentRecent Review:Do not use Window World on your project! Another night last night of being up late because all my windows are leaking, and I am covering my new wood window casings with towels to soak up the large amounts of water coming through the windows. We went with Window World because they have a great sales pitch and lifetime warranty. We had them install 29 windows for $18K on our new build addition project. Since we had installation on April 23rd these windows have leaked. We have pleaded with the company to either re-install or replace the windows and they have refused without reason and asked that we move forward with siding and project completion. We even paid $350 for an inspector to come out and document the poor window installation on May25th prior to siding being installed. Window World acknowledged the leaking and instead of standing by their “lifetime warranty” they told us (in e-mail) that the windows are not water proof. They also acknowledged the faulty product by replacing the window sashes but not the entire window. Here we are today, months later with no resolution and water everywhere. The last conversation with the owner of this company he tried to blame the siding, instead of just standing by the warranty. I have already verified siding was installed properly. I am now filing a lawsuit against this company as I have been documenting every step of this issue but just hope no one else has to go through this mess in the futureMaria M.
- Business Description:Home improvement and handyman services, new construction or remodeling
- Business Description:A family based garage door business serving the Northwest Arkansas region
- Business Description:Symphony Designs is a family-owned residential construction and remodel business operating out of Northwest Arkansas. We take a personal relationship-based approach to serving our customers and integrity of character is always of the utmost importance to us. With over 40 years of industry experience, we're ready to help you with any home improvement or building project
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Your home’s curb appeal and energy costs both factor into which new garage door you should buy. Here are nine tips to consider when shopping for your new garage door (or during your next garage door replacement) so you can make an informed choice.
Create more usable space by installing a garage door screen, which allows for entertaining or working with plenty of fresh air and zero bugs. Here’s how much installing a garage door screen will cost you.
Find garage door companies in
garage door companies in Elm Springs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-Z Overhead Doors710 E Jefferson St
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- A-Z Overhead Doors
- Chuck's Door Service3077 N Elizabeth Ave
- Chuck's Door Service
- Directbuy of NWA2713 SE Otis Corley Dr
- Directbuy of NWA
- Everwerks1206 N 2nd St.
- Integrity Overhead Door LLC23697 W Hwy 12
- Integrity Overhead Door LLC
- Ozark Mountain Maintenance5730 S Primrose Rd
- Ozark Mountain Maintenance
- Pressurized Power Washing200 Lakeland Dr Apt D1
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Pressurized Power Washing