TANNERS ROOFING SERVICE

With Angi since September 2006

4.1

225 CHICK LN

Little Rock, AR 72206

ADDITIONAL DBA FAYETTE TANNER....

08/25/2022

Robin L.

Wonderful job completed within 1 day including tear off and complete clean up. Even painted whirlybirds to match roof and flashing around chimney. Excellent job

Description of Work
Replaced roof

05/31/2011

Henry B.

After 7 months the roof was leaking around the chimney. Called the roofer to honor the warrantee. He told me the "warrantee was out the window" because I put patch on the roof to keep it from ruining my interior walls while waiting for him to come and fix it. He said I could: 1. Patch it myself - "that's the cheapest option. It might work." 2. I could have him patch it. That would cost me $250 to fix the leak. Then he said, if it leaked any more, "it was not guaranteed, because, obviously, it would then be leaking form somewhere else." Or 3. Pay him $900 to fix it properly. Dishonest. Don't use these guys.......................

Description of Work
Replaced roof. Price was good. It looked good. Cleaned up nicely. However..... see below

06/20/2008

CRAIG K.

On three separate occasions they failed to show up and provide an estimate. In all three occasions, they provided no feedback or explanation for their failure to show up.

Description of Work
Called Tanner roofing to get an estimate for some roof repairs.

02/01/2008

MARIANNE D.

I had a leak in living room. Mr Tanner and his brother came out to check the problem and replaced the flashing around the chimney as well as several shingles in the area. They also replaced several roof vents. The vents had caused problems in the past and had been patched with silicone. The silicone would have cracked and split eventually and caused more leaks. The Tanners took the time to really inspect the roof and make longer-lasting repairs. I had previously had another company out and obviously all they did was a quick-and-dirty fix.

Description of Work
Repaired flashing around chimney after leak.

09/19/2006

JUDI C.

There is a thirty year guarantee on our roof which to me was very nice. You put in the investment in your roof and it should be a long time before you have to do it again. I think that they were friendly and prompt. They made sure to have all of the debris removed from the ground before leaving.

Description of Work
We had a complete replacement on the roof. The roof is about 2000 square feet and they used architectural shingles on the roof.

09/14/2006

Tanner s Roofing Service did a great job on our roof. They were here right away after the storm. They worked with us to get the quotes to our insurance company. They worked diligently to get the job done. They are a great company to work with. Everything went more smoothly than I expected.

Description of Work
Tanner s Roofing Service repaired our roof that was damaged in a hail storm. They had to replace the whole roof because the damage was so severe. Our home is about 2600 square feet.

09/14/2006

They came out after a previous company didn t do so well. They repaired the leak; they were very prompt and respectful. One guy from the crew told me my roofing job should have been a lot better and I respected his honesty.

Description of Work
They repaired two squares in my roof that leaked.

Garcia & Son Roofing & Gutters LLC

FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED. NO UPFRONT PAYMENTS.

BenRo Construction

We specialize in all phases of remodeling for your home, business, bathrooms, kitchens, finishing basements, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

J & Z Roofing Remodeling Construction

We are a licensed, bonded and insured Residential and Commercial Arkansas General Contractor that keeps our overhead low and our quality and service high! This means that we can generally do your roofing project for less money and with the same high quality that we provide on every project. If your roof is an insurance claim for storm damage, we will, almost always be able to do the job for what your insurance company will pay. We take the worry out of you hands and will conduct the business with your insurance company along with or for you. We will be at your site anytime that the insurance company shows up so we can make sure you are getting the full value from your policy. If your roof is old and needs to be replaced, we feel like we will be the very best price you will receive. We offer a five year warranty on our workmanship and will repair any damage that might occur due to our workmanship at no cost. We use Atlas, CertainTeed, Tamko and Owens Corning Premium Roofing Products. Regardless the reason, I know you will be very happy with the quality and speed with which we complete your roof. We do many other remodeling and repair work projects. When we come inspect your roof, will look at all of your soffit and fascia for repair needs and we also offer superior seamless guttering. We have MANY excellent references available upon request from our many satisfied customers! If your roof is in bad shape or you think you might have storm damage, you need to take action soon; otherwise you may end up with serious interior damage from leaks. This could cause you to have a very difficult and long remodeling project that will be a serious interruption in your daily life. Believe me; it is not worth all of that trouble! We generally can have your project completed in 1 to 3 days. We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your time, consideration and the opportunity to serve you!