Spring cleaning has roots in many cultures. Before you pick up a broom, assemble your materials and devise a plan to tackle this big project.
Get matched with top house cleaning services in Little Rock, AR
There are 8 highly-rated local house cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Little Rock
- A.Tart Janitorial LLCThey were on time and came ready to work. She and her techs were very professional and courteous. Everything I asked over and above they did with professionalism and had had pride in their work. They were very professional and showed me utmost respect and courtesy for my age. I see a long and happy working relationship. I would definitely recommend this team to other
- A.Tart Janitorial LLCIt went great the areas that I specifically asked to clean was an awesome job done im serious thinking about hiring to up keep my new building soon
- A.Tart Janitorial LLCIt went well she was very professional she has my house looking real good smelling good I highly recommend her
- Smart Cleaning NYCHave been using bi-weekly for a year or two, it's always a great service and team is very reliable. Easy to book and house is spotless afterwards. :)
- Chores by StephChores by Steph uses natural products so my home smelled fresh. I didn’t realize how much my baseboards and range hood had been neglected until they were sparkling clean. They did a very thorough job, from ceilings fans to floors and everything in between.
- Top Maid Home CleaningI just want to say Alexandria is AMAZING. She arrived on time, was very polite and sweet. She worked fast and I have never seen my home so clean. I would 100% recommend her services!
- Lily maidLily works extremely quickly and efficiently. She takes pride in the work she does and has a wonderful attitude. She is always willing to learn how to do new types of work. She is truly a gift from heaven for an older person like myself.
- L & N Cleaning Services + PlusLaura of L&N Cleaning does an excellent job. She is reliable, she cares about what she does, and is very helpful. She has pulled me out of more than a jam or two. I highly recommend.
- Maid BrigadeI really like Maid Brigade. They have always been very professional. They ladies are well trained in terms of knowing how to clean different type of things in your house. They are very knowledgeable about different kinds of cleansers and surfaces and how not to damage your furniture and things like that. I like their cleansers. They are very light and very non toxic. They make phone calls and e-mails to follow up. They are easy to work with
- Maid BrigadeWe had tried a nnumber of other companies in the past, but were not happy with the quality of the cleaning and their attention to detail. Maid Brigade sends us the same crew (unless we switch our scheduled time), and they do a fabulous job. And they are totally flexible with our schedule if we need to change (w 24 hours notice). We couldn't be more pleased with the service the provide
Last update on June 10, 2022
House Cleaning Companies in Little Rock
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaning service articles
Find house cleaning services in
- Cammack Village,
- Sweet Home,
- North Little Rock,
- East End,
- Shannon Hills,
House Cleaning Companies in Little Rock, AR
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- CLEANING AUTHORITY11701 INTERSTATE 30
Little Rock, Arkansas 72209
- FIBER-SEAL OF ARKANSAS LLC1419 Westpark Dr
Little Rock, Arkansas 72204
- Merry Maids of Little Rock301 N Shackleford Rd Ste H1C
Little Rock, Arkansas 72211
- The Cleaning Authority - Little Rock11701 Interstate 30 Suite 408
Little Rock, Arkansas 72209
- Uneedamaid Cleaning Services15325 Jenny Ln
Little Rock, Arkansas 72206
- CLEANING AUTHORITY
- Bailey Cleaning Service5405 N Cedar St
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72116
- Bailey Cleaning Service
- Clean Sweep Cleaning Services809 McCoy Road
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72117
- Clean Sweep Cleaning Services
- Daniels Home Improvements26 Maxwell Ln
Conway, Arkansas 72032
- Daniels Home Improvements
- Foster's Cleaning Service LLC112 Meadowview Dr
Brandon, Mississippi 39047
- Foster's Cleaning Service LLC
- Professional Cleaning9901 Brockington Rd
Sherwood, Arkansas 72120
- Professional Cleaning
- Robbins Cleaning Services P.O. Box 26542
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80936
- Robbins Cleaning Services
- Welch's Cleaning Service6 Spring Cir
Conway, Arkansas 72034
- Welch's Cleaning Service
House cleaners that service Little Rock
House Cleaning FAQ
How much does it cost to clean a house?
Answer: The average cost of house cleaning is between $120 and $240. A variety of factors influence the cost of house cleaning, including the size of your house, the specific tasks you want to be done, and local labor costs. In general, larger homes cost more to have cleaned, as do those that have a more extensive list of tasks. You can generally save money on house cleaning by signing up for a biweekly or weekly cleaning plan.
How much does a cleaning pro cost?
Answer: Individual house cleaning pros cost an average of $12 to $25 per hour while professional house cleaning companies often charge between$25 and $80 per hour. Individual house cleaning professionals often charge less than professional house cleaning companies because they’re paying themselves directly rather than charging enough to pay for managers, administrative staff, and cleaning pros.
How much does it cost to deep clean a house?
Answer: The average cost to deep clean a house is around $0.20 per square foot. This is compared to $0.07 to $0.15 per square foot for standard cleaning. Deep cleaning is a more in-depth service than regular cleaning and takes longer than regular cleaning. The primary factors that will impact the cost of deep cleaning include the size of your home, how dirty the space is, and local labor costs.
What is included in a deep house cleaning?
Answer: Deep cleaning usually includes all the tasks that come with a basic cleaning in addition to more in-depth tasks. These additional tasks include deep scrubbing and sanitizing tiles and grout, cleaning inside and behind appliances, scrubbing baseboards and walls, deep cleaning carpets and furniture, and wiping down all the fixtures.
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
Answer: The tasks included in a basic house cleaning include general tidying, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping all surfaces, and taking out the trash from all common spaces. Basic cleaning also includes cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and the kitchen, making beds, and wiping the exterior of appliances and windows. Check with your cleaning pro to be sure you understand what’s included before they begin the job.
How often should you have your house cleaned?
Answer: In general, you should tidy your house daily and have it cleaned professionally two to four times per month. In addition to regularly scheduled cleanings, you should have your home deep cleaned two to three times per year. If you don’t have your home cleaned on a weekly or biweekly schedule, you can expect to pay more when you do have your home cleaned, as it'll likely take longer.