Professional piano movers help ensure the safe, smooth transportation of your instrument. Before you hire, it’s important to check qualifications, review references, and get a contract in writing. Find out the steps for hiring a piano mover here.
Get matched with top piano moving companies in Little Rock, AR
There are 8 highly-rated local piano moving companies.
Recent Piano Movers Reviews in Little Rock
- PM Moving & Lawn CareThe piano moving process was conducted in a timely and professional manner. My family would recommend and use P M Moving Company again.
- ALL THE RIGHT MOVESMatthew and Kalvin packed up my home. It took a little longer than expected, but some of that was due to a holiday and a few odd pieces in my home. They came a half hour late but were pleasant and trustworthy. Ryan came with Ray, Eric, and Kalvin to move my piano and load my PODS. They did an exceptional job, very efficient and pleasant to work with. I have complete trust in Ryan and his services. They took smoke breaks, but never in my home. They offered to haul off anything I needed to get rid of. I had a few concerns at one point about how some of the boxes were packed and the timing of getting things finished. As soon as I voiced my concerns to Ryan, he had everything fixed to my satisfaction by the next day. I highly recommend All the Right Moves and would definitely use them again
- ALL THE RIGHT MOVESI am very impressed with this company. From the fast response here on Angie's list to the completion of the job, everyone I dealt with was on top of their game. The crew was on time, friendly and efficient. They moved a piano. They took a mirror off of a dresser and put it back on at the destination. They even helped me move a mattress to the curb, which was something I had not thought to ask about beforehand. I am confident that these guys packed my belongings securely and safely. There isn't a scratch on anything. The gentlemen were courteous and patient. They could have rightfully grumbled about the neighbor's dog following them into the house (the goofy mutt) but did not. I'm very impressed with this company. I have never used a moving company before but dealing with All The Right Moves was so easy, I will never move without movers again
- ALL THE RIGHT MOVESThese guys were prompt and professional, w/ great attitudes! We had called around, two places wanted $600 for the same task! If we ever need anything moved again, we'll call All the Right Moves!
- Fixed Rate Moving, IncI got an estimate from the business owner within 24 hours of my initial phone call because he was already working in the area so he came right over. He told me they would work me in because my moving service was a simple one. It was a tricky move because the organ width was too wide for the closest door. They had to carry the organ around to the rear of the house and enter through the patio doors. The movers were timely, professional and it took all of 15 minutes for them to move that organ to the basement. I am extremely happy with the company and I will definitely use them again
- Fixed Rate Moving, IncPerfect service from start to finish! I would recommend and encourage anyone to chose Fixed Rate Movers! Excellent service!!
- A440 PIANOSThe gentleman was punctual, very friendly, went about his work and when completed (about an hour) he thanked me for using his business and left. I would use him again when the piano needs to be tuned.
- Fixed Rate Moving, IncThey moved my big old player piano. The weather was icy and this piano is a monster. They got the piano down the stairs and across the ice-covered yard, then to its destination where they had to handle a steep driveway. They were careful and looked like they had experience with this sort of move.
- Fixed Rate Moving, IncFixed Rate Moving is an excellent moving company! I found them through Angie's List and could not have been more pleased if I tried. The gentlemen they sent were very courteous, respectful, helpful, and efficient. They did not waste any time while "on theclock", so to speak. I had them move my mother from a house into an apartment as she is getting older and her home was too much for her to handle by herself. Two weeks later I used them again to move my sister and brother-in-law from their large home into mothers that is smaller. (They no longer needed all that room for just the two of them). They have a grand piano that was part of the move as well as very expensive art and furnishings. We have not found one thing that was damaged in any way. Everything was cleaned up, placed where we wanted them, etc. My husband and I will be moving in a few months and I will certainly be calling them to handle my move. I would strongly encourage anyone to use them if they have a move in their future. I handled the details of both moves as I am the manager for my sisters company and mother doesn't really like to handle things of this nature
- Two Men & A Truck - Grand Rapids NorthThe company representative came to our old home and looked at what we had, to give us an estimate of what it would cost for them to move us. This particular company had been given a good rating here on Angie's list, so we were comfortable taking the risk of paying the $4,896 he quoted. He worked with us on the date to move and was even flexible in working around our airline schedule, since we were flying to our new destination. We were pleased in the beginning. It was at the end that our story took an unpleasant direction. Two Men and a Truck contracted with us to deliver and unload our belongings at our new home on Tuesday morning. One of the drivers kept talking about wanting to deliver and unload on Monday afternoon since they were driving straight through, but I explained that our flight didn't arrive until Monday afternoon, and then we had an hour or so drive from the airport to our new home. Furthermore, my sister and Father were driving up from Louisiana on Monday to get some of the items and I didn't know when they were going to arrive, therefore sticking to the original contracted day and time of Tuesday morning would be best. Nonetheless, the driver called me and left a message on my cell phone that they had arrived and wanted to get my permission to begin to unload even though we weren't there. I didn't get this message until I was on the plane getting ready to take off, and was unable to return his call until my flight arrived in Arkansas. When I was able to return the call, I was completely dismayed to learn that they were in the process of unloading - without our permission. They did get permission from the Director of the Retirement Community into which we were moving, but had not waited for our permission. Actually, I would have wanted to have been there when they were unloading. When we finally arrived, which was later than we thought because there had been flooding in the area and the main roads from the airport to our destination were under water, they were still unloading. On the positive side, they did load the items going to my sister on her U-Haul, and worked with me to arrange the furniture how I wanted in our apartment. The driver was responsive to these needs, but not to the need of when to unload and keeping the contracted day and time of unloading. Payment time brought its own surprises. We were informed by the driver that the move was going to be more expensive than what was quoted - it would be $5,500 instead of $4,896, as quoted. The main Two Men and a Truck Office was closed, so we were unable to talk to the person who gave us the quote that evening, and the drivers were insisting they be paid, so my husband charged the $5,500 to his credit card. The next day he called the office to complain about the price and ask for an explanation regarding why it had increased so much. Two Men and a Truck's representative responded to my husband's request to check into why it was so high and discovered that they had made an error in their calculations and we only owed $5,200. His explanation for the remaining increased amount was that the load weighed more than he had estimated. Furthermore, the representative was responsive and gave us $60 credit for a small tear in our loveseat. Overall, we felt Two Men and a Truck was too expensive, but did a good job, except for not honoring the agreed upon delivery date and time. Of course, they delivered too early instead of too late, but I thought it was unprofessional for the drivers to unload a truck without the customers being present, or without their permission. The company was very responsive to our concerns about damage and over charging and did make some adjustments. The main reason we would probably not use them again is because of their high cost
Piano Movers in Little Rock
- Recent Review:The service was excellent. I like their customer service. They were very good answering questions and do a follow up. I highly recommended them.Gary M.
- Business Description:We have been Family owned and operated since 1994. Thank you Little Rock for voting us #1 moving company in Sorie'e magazines Platinum Service Awards 2008-2013, 2016-2018 Arkansas Business 2013 Mover of the Year. Call us and you'll see we have All The Right Moves! Local & Long Distance MovingRecent Review:I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Ray and Hayden were professional and knowledgeable. They were on time and didn't waste time. The price was fair. I will use them again!Terri C.
- Business Description:With over 15 years of professional experience in long distance moving, we are here to make your move as seamless as possible.Recent Review:I spoke with Anthony and he was nice and did a fantastic job speaking to me over the phone. The movers were great.Jess M.
- Business Description:Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the booksRecent Review:Overall a great experience with the office and the movers.Kevin L.
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:Going on 10 years of great business, Fixed Rate Moving, Inc. has the experience, equipment, and knowledge to help make your move as easy and stress free as possible. Using only highly trained, full-time employees we can ensure your have a great experience when it comes to our service. No matter how big or small the job, we are here to help
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:All Service Moving was exceptional. Great customer service - easy to schedule and flexible. Royce & Frost did an AMAZING job moving all of our very heavy and fragile belongings. They handled all of our requests and items with care and worked both efficiently and quickly. They were super friendly and very customer service oriented. I can't thank them enough for the GREAT job they did. I highly recommend All Service Moving for anything moving and/or storage related. And DEFINITELY request Royce & Frost to handle your job. Thank YouBrock K.
- Business Description:For Long-distance piano & organ moving. We generally do not handle local moving outside of the metro St. Louis, MO area. Local #: (573) 860-6683. Additional emails: General Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; Sales Manager: email@example.com; Accounting: firstname.lastname@example.org; Dispatch Manager: email@example.com; Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org , In case of emergency contact Russ at 314-568-688Recent Review:Picked it up on appointed date. Stored for 2 months. Delivered on appointed date. Disassembled and reassembled wuth prevision and care.rebecca s.
- Business Description:Specializing in moving! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Good group very professional with great attitudeMarcus A.
- Business Description:No instate moves. Must leave state. Long Distance Moving Carrier serving 25 states, in business since 2006. Family owned and operated. Not a broker, Agent or referral service. We understand moving can be stressful, and we’re here to make sure you get the help you need and deserve. We are the top company in this industry, so you don’t have to worry about the “guess work” of finding the right long-distance moving company. You already found the BEST! Since 2006 we have stayed the path of 100 per..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful piano mover articles
Piano moving costs factor in things like style (upright or grand), weight, and distance. Giving piano movers accurate info helps predict delivery costs.
Used pianos vary widely in quality, and it often requires a professional piano technician to tell the difference between what's a gem and what's garbage.
Find piano moving companies in
- Cammack Village
- North Little Rock
- Shannon Hills
piano moving companies in Little Rock
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Best Rated Couriers Llc
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Best Rated Couriers Llc
- Fixed Rate Moving, Inc6415 Witt Ln Ste. A
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Fixed Rate Moving, Inc
- Lance Moving Co.3320 Military Rd
- Lance Moving Co.
- PM Moving & Lawn Care1814 S Van Buren St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- PM Moving & Lawn Care
- River City Construction714 Calhoun St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- River City Construction
- Welcome Home Moving Services339 S Lanvale Ave
Daytona Beach, Florida
- Welcome Home Moving Services