Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Little Rock, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Little Rock
- BROOKS SURVERYING INCVery prompt: I called on Thursday I believe and they were here, as promised, Monday morning. The survey plat was in my mailbox Wednesday. I paid by credit card and a receipt was in my inbox right away. Field workers and office staff answered all questions and were very pleasant to work with. Very good experience read less
- BROOKS SURVERYING INCThe work was done quickly, professionally and for the amount estimated. The survey itself was $300, but the stakes were $10 each. The price of the survey didn't seem out of line, but I wished the price of the stakes was a little less per stake.
- R.E. Port Land SurveyingMy experience went well. The staff was professional and knowledgeable in their field. The pricing is reasonable and I would recommend this company to others.
Land Surveyors in Little Rock
- Business Description:At Matt Dhority, RLS, we offer quality services to clients in both Tennessee and Kentucky at reasonable prices. Located in Clarksville, TN, our courteous Surveyor staff have the professional tools and experience necessary to help with all your needs read less
- Business Description:Morrison-Shipley is a leading provider of Civil Engineering, Land Surveying, and Laser Scanning services to a wide variety of public and private sector clients.
- Business Description:We at River City Construction believe in two things - Quality and Communication. It is important to us to keep our Clients informed at all times, which is why we provide both Written and Photographic Documentation throughout all phases of a project. The system we have developed has driven our success in the Residential, Commercial, and Military Sectors. Solutions are an important aspect of any project. An important aspect of a Solution is Quality. Furthermore, an important aspect of .. read lessRecent Review:This company claims that communication is a priority for them, but trying to communicate with them is nearly impossible. They avoid phone calls, avoid speaking the rare times any management shows up at the jobsite, and they are combative and abusive when you do speak with them. They were not knowledgeable about permits required or standard building codes with the Health department. After we fired them from our job, we had a hard time finding a contractor who would take on the responsibility of finishing our job because the work that was done was so substandard, the third party inspector said that it will cost more to finish the project as it would to start from scratch due to such bad work! They did not pay our subcontractors even though we paid River City more than double the actual bills. Complaints were filed with the contractor licensing board by people who worked for them for a short period of time on our job and found that they were being dishonest and unprofessional. The board has told us that their license has been revoked, however we know that they are still doing work that is left over from past jobs. <br /> Bottom line... DO NOT HIRE THESE PEOPLE!! River City Construction, owners are Richard Webber and James Elkins. <br / read lessMary S.
- Business Description:Landscape Design & Construction / / Design services $90.00/hr Consultation $120.00/hr *plus expensesRecent Review:They really get things done fast and do a top notch job. I won't ever use anyone else. <br />Karen S.
- Business Description:Harbor Environmental and Safety (Harbor) is a full service environmental, safety and engineering consulting firm based out of Little Rock. Woman-owned, Harbor has been servicing clients locally and nationally since 2007 read less
- Business Description:2Bro's Mow understands the best practices. We keep everyone up to date on the latest products and techniques. We can take care of Lawn Mowing, Landscaping, and Leaf Removal in the Cabot, Maumelle, Little Rock and North Little Rock area. We're your FULL SERVICE Lawn Service. We typically recommend a lawn treatment every 4-6 weeks throughout the year. We offer Weekly and Bi-Weekly Mowing. We are your one stop Lawn care We can do it all. CUSTOM INSTALLATION FOR NEW SYSTEMS, ADDING TO EXISTING S.. read less
- Business Description:Maxwell Land Surveying is a small but constantly growing full service land surveying company. We are fully licensed and insured. In addition to typical land surveying projects, we also have the ability to perform house location surveys and home addition stateouts (including new fence construction) for title companies and homeowners. We service Central Arkansas, including (but not limited to) Conway, Jacksonville, Little Rock, Searcy, Stuttgart and Ward. We are proud to offer fast turnaround t.. read less
- Business Description:10 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE.Recent Review:Very prompt: I called on Thursday I believe and they were here, as promised, Monday morning. The survey plat was in my mailbox Wednesday. I paid by credit card and a receipt was in my inbox right away. Field workers and office staff answered all questions and were very pleasant to work with. Very good experience read lessEgil A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the general accessibility of the site. This guide goes over all the factors involved in your land clearing cost.
Find land surveyors in
- Cammack Village
- Sweet Home
- North Little Rock
- Shannon Hills
land surveyors in Little Rock
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 2Bro's MowPO Box 584
- 2Bro's Mow
- BROOKS SURVERYING INC20820 ARCH ST PIKE
- BROOKS SURVERYING INC
- Landscape Associates, LLC8013 Counts Massie Rd
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Landscape Associates, LLC
- River City Construction714 Calhoun St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- River City Construction
- Trotter Surveying10 Cambay Ct
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Trotter Surveying