From concrete pavers to brick to stone, there are many types of pavers to dress up your yard. Here are some paver stone tips to transform your landscape.
Get matched with top patio pavers in Little Rock, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local patio pavers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Hardscaping Reviews in Little Rock
- Bryant Family Landscape EscapesIf you want to meet a real con-artist and master manipulator, hire Garry Bryant. Here is how his scam works. When he shows up to quote your job, he will go on and on about how he is the #1 landscaper on Angie’s list, how he was a church worship leader for 30 years, how he is meticulous at completing the details of your project, and how he may not be the cheapest (which he is not) but he does the best work around. He will even tell you that he has a crew and equipment when all he has is 1 shovel, 1 rake, a beat-up wheelbarrow, and women/children for laborers. Then, once he has you hooked, he will start agreeing to anything if you give him 50% cash up front. You can have him sign a contract, show him pictures of what you want, and go to extremes to explain in detail your expectations and he will agree to it all as long as you give him half the money up front. He will even come back multiple times, after the contract is signed, to promise you more work for an even cheaper price just to get more cash out of you. This continues until he finally believes that he has gotten everything he can get without actually doing any work. At this point, you are already caught in his trap and there is nothing that you can do. You have already lost, and he has already won. From here, Garry spends every last dime you gave him with absolutely no concern for how he is going to pay for material or if he is spending more than the profit he was supposed to make. He will even tell you what he is spending your money on and don’t think, like I did, that he has a business credit account to pay for material later. (No bank would ever loan this guy money. That is why he uses his customers for interest free loans!) In my case, he bought his wife a diamond ring and took her on multiple vacations; he paid off at least 3 other customers to get out of agreements that he made and broke; and he paid the IRS thousands in unpaid taxes. Now that he has spent all his profit and some of your material money as well, the excuses start for why he can’t work. I swear this guy has over 50 reasons to not work and when they finally run out, he only works 4 hours, half of which he talks on the phone or walks around trying to figure out where he last stopped weeks ago. He even gave me the excuse after being off work for a month with Covid and fully recovered that he still had to quarantine since he gave it to his wife (making him immune) and he works outside alone! I then caught him walking around Home Depot, talking on the phone, like nothing was wrong! These excuses continue until the first big purchase of material is required and, surprise, he has no money to pay for it. Here is where you have 3 choices: 1) pay for the material yourself and hope that he pays you back like he will promise, 2) delay the project for months while he tries to work other jobs to pay for the material to finish your job, 3) threaten to sue him and he will threaten to file bankruptcy and completely screw you. In my case, since it was a choice between losing the $14,000 that I already paid him or $5,000 extra for material, I chose option #1 and hoped that he would eventually pay me back like he promised. (He didn’t!) The excuses to not work continue and the project still falls months behind schedule despite your best efforts to pay for material, equipment, laborers, and even do a large portion of the work yourself. You eventually lose all hope of this nightmare ending while your kids play outside every day in a construction war zone left unfinished. In my case, the project that he said would be done in 3 months was still not finished 15 months later! After I finally quit paying extra for supplies and killing myself to help him, the quality of his work tanked to all-time lows, and I ended up having to redo most of it myself. The truth is that Garry cares nothing about leaving you a maintenance mess for years to come. It makes no difference to him if you have weeds throughout your yard, your gardens, your gravel areas, or if he cracks your driveway so bad that it falls apart the first time you drive over it. (He literally spread 1 inch of gravel for a parking area and said it was good.) That is when I finally lost it and kicked him off my property. He was literally creating more work for me than if I just finished the project myself! In the end, I have never in my life met someone more afraid of an honest day’s work than Garry. He will literally run over stuff in your yard with his truck in fear of being in the sun too long and getting him to work more than 4 hours/day, before 11am, on any real or made-up holiday, more than 2-3 days/week, or on the weekend is near impossible even when he is 15 months behind schedule and owes you $5,000 in material money above his original quote. He is truly a master at using his “nothing is my fault” victim mentality to manipulate his customers into trusting him, only to steal their money and trash their property and tools. I even had to buy him a rake when a different customer locked his 1 rake in their backyard and wouldn’t give it back until he finished their job! (WARNING!) He is a hypochondriac, who always thinks he is sick and can’t work, when it’s really because he never works that he feels so bad after doing manual labor. He claims to be extremely forgetful and yet refuses to look back at the contract he signed or believe what you tell him he agreed to. He claims that he hates Democrats and their free handouts and yet he uses his costumers as his own personal bank and steals money from them by making up charges that they never agreed to pay to avoid paying them back. (He even has a buddy who pretends to be your friend just to get information to help Garry back out of his contracts and promises.) Garry also has absolutely no idea what he is doing as a landscaper and just makes stuff up, assuming that his customers are too dumb to know the difference. For example, he literally told me that the sand dirt he got was great because birds pooped on it!! He also lost me $1,000s worth of dirt because he was too arrogant to follow my advice and grade the property in sections. He left loose sandy dirt on a hillside, exposed to rain, for months before finally putting sod on it and then when it all washed, he tells me it was “an act of God” and not his fault. As usual, Garry again had no money to replace the dirt. He is also the type of person who rushes over to point out mistakes from other contractors, but if you say anything about his work, you are a micro-manager and a perfectionist. I’m sorry, but my dad was a stone mason for 40 years and Garry knows nothing about professional stonework. No professional uses 4-6 inch mortar joints to lay stone rather than shaping the stone to fit. Yet again, Garry did not have the correct tools, so he literally used a handheld wood saw to cut stone and when it didn’t work, he used absurd looking mortar joints instead. He also did not mix the stone and used all the large stone at 1 end of the sidewalk, leaving a noticeable size difference on the other end. And if it is not level, Garry cannot lay a straight line in stone to save his life. As with everything, Garry thinks that he is an expert and refuses to listen to anyone because he has been doing this for 30 years. The reality is that he has been scamming people for 30 years and just getting away with it because you can’t sue someone who has nothing to lose. You just end up losing more money in legal fees
- Natural State HorticareI couldn't be happier with Natural State Horticare. The work they did has solved our horrible muddy carport issue and has kept our backyard a place we are proud of! Our dog had destroyed any trace of grass and had dug several holes--it was a muddy wreck. Then he would bring the dirt and mud in on his paws. Andrew and Kyle went above and beyond, adding a seating area in the back yard with some leftover stones, as well cleaning up the area where we park the trash cans to make it more functional and visually pleasing. They are so professional and friendly! We're having them landscape the front yard this spring
- Solid As A RockI had planned on replacing the small wood deck and steps outside of my back door with wood until I met Ron from Solid as a Rock Landscaping. He was doing work for a neighbor and I asked him for an estimate. I accepted the price and to my surprise Ron and his crew started work later that day. It took them three days to complete and it looks great. My wife and I are very happy with the job, cleanup and the people. Thanks Ron, Mike, Mack and Malachi
- Schneider Lawn & LandscapeAmazing. Exceeded all expectations. Fixed all my drain problems. Will hire them again and again for other stuff.
- AAA Lawn And LandscapeAlan came to our house and did an estimate on the spot. He had some good suggestions on what to do with our yard with the drainage issues we were having. Our yard was mostly dirt and tree roots and very sloped. I wish we would have taken before pictures because our yard has been completely transformed. Alan was upfront about the cost and very accommodating when I wanted to add a garden at the last minute. He even surprised us with some beautiful gardenia bushes as the base of our deck. His crew was friendly, efficient, and very hardworking. Would definitely hire again
- LANGSTON LAWN & LANDSCAPINGThey are very reputable in this area and my family has used them in the past and recommended them to me. They did an awesome job and they were quick and timely. They were very trustworthy and easy to talk to. They were professional with their work and I was pleased with the ending results.
- MORRIS & CHAPPELL LANDSCAPINGI had them build me a large stone waterfall. It runs off of a pump. It stands 8 feet tall by 10 feet wide. At the bottom of the fall is a pond 6x8 feet. It is made of stone as well it stands about 2 feet off of the ground. It took about two weeks to build. The cost may sound high, but if you could see the labor and materials went into making this, you would know why. I would defiantly consult with them again
- ALL SEASONS OUTDOOR SERVICESAll Seasons installed my system several years ago. I have used them to maintain my system. They have always been responsive to any problems and good about being on time for appointments. The owner, Jerry, has even assisted me with the correction of problems over the phone a couple of times rather than charging me a service call
- Genesis Lawn and LandscapeThey were a little delayed in starting the job, but once the work began it went very smoothly. The landscape desgn is beautiful. It includes a natural stone wall that raises and levels the front flower bed. I've seen people driving by stop just to look at it, and have gotten a lot of compliments on the new appearance of our property. The work was NOT inexpensive, but was within range of other estimates, and I got excellent value for the money spent. They paid attention to details. I would recommend this company
- Landscape Associates, LLCThey really get things done fast and do a top notch job. I won't ever use anyone else.
Last update on September 10, 2022
Hardscapers in Little Rock
Explore our Solution Center for helpful hardscaper articles
Decorative concrete contractors need experience to quickly and beautifully stamp or color concrete patios. Here’s how to find a pro to install a personalized patio.
There's no need to cover up your entire lawn to install a driveway or walkway. Grass paver blocks offer a lush and natural alternative to stone and concrete.
Find patio pavers in
- Cammack Village,
- Sweet Home,
- North Little Rock,
- East End,
- Shannon Hills,
patio pavers in Little Rock
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- AAA Lawn And Landscape18119 Bracy Trl
Little Rock, Arkansas 72206
- ARKANSAS TREE & LANDSCAPE138 El Dorado Dr
Little Rock, Arkansas 72212
- CAMPBELL & SON LAWNS & LANDSCAPING,LLCPO BOX 194062
Little Rock, Arkansas 72219
- Classical Curbs4901 Atwood Road
Little Rock, Arkansas 72206
- Genesis Lawn and Landscape300 Ridgeway Drive
Little Rock, Arkansas 72205
- H & R Lawn Care Canada and Son5 Applegate Ct
Little Rock, Arkansas 72209
- HEALTHY LAWNS & SHRUBS INCORPORATED7225 W 12TH ST
Little Rock, Arkansas 72204
- MM Lawn & LandscapeP.O. Box 24518
Little Rock, Arkansas 72221
- River City Construction714 Calhoun St
Little Rock, Arkansas 72202
- Schneider Lawn & Landscape24900 Colonel Glenn Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas 72210
- Solid As A Rock18 Hatfield Dr
Little Rock, Arkansas 72209
- The Good Earth Garden Center15601 Cantrell Road
Little Rock, Arkansas 72223
- The Grounds Guys of Greater Little Rock13311 Lawson Rd Suite A
Little Rock, Arkansas 72210
- TLC NURSERY & SUPPLY1701 BRACY RD
Little Rock, Arkansas 72206
- AAA Lawn And Landscape
- Brick Master4116 Glenmere Rd
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72116
- Brick Master
- Jones Landscaping and Lawn Services, Inc.6403 Lilac Dr
Mabelvale, Arkansas 72103
- Jones Landscaping and Lawn Services, Inc.
- Landscape Associates, LLC8013 Counts Massie Rd
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72113
- Landscape Associates, LLC
- Mckissick Landscape & Design7625 Perry Ln
Mabelvale, Arkansas 72103
- Mckissick Landscape & Design
- PROSCAPES43075 Central Ave
Alexander, Arkansas 72002
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Solid Ground Lawn & Landscaping101 Mills St
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72117
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space