Estate shutters are extremely durable, energy-efficient window coverings that are optimal if you live in a warm climate. Here’s everything you need to know about their cost, materials, and benefits before you install them in your home.
Get matched with top window treatment in Little Rock, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Little Rock
- Relo Interior ServicesRelo in general & Amy in particular were great. When I first realized how much work our house needed, I didnt know how I was going to find someone from so far away. Then I talked to Relo. They took care of it all & saved me from a nervous breakdown.
- Interpretations By BrendaBrenda is very creative, reliable, reasonably priced and clean! She has guided me through many projects which include not only paint selection but also selecting furniture, accent pieces, flooring, lighting, fixture selections, draperies and custom bedding. Brenda and her team have painted every wall and ceiling in my home. They also create fabulous Christmas decorations for our holiday season. My house is beautiful because of her impeccable taste. I appreciate her experience and wise counsel. Hire Interpretations by Brenda for the best results read less
- Made in the Shade Blinds & MorePerfect. Mike and Ron were quick to respond to calls and were on time. Picked up after themselves. I would trust them in my home without being there. They were also great around my dogs.
- BLIND PROSet up an appointment for Lorria to measure the windows. She was able to come earlier than planned and called to confirm that it was workable. She is very professional , yet easy to talk to and explain what I wanted. She suggested interior shutters. They were installed last Tuesday and I love them. The installation went smooth and took little time. She was right in suggesting the shutters, the measurements she made were all correct and now I'm enjoying my new shutters. They look great and I am very pleased with them and this company. They are punctual and efficient. Planning on putting the shutters on more windows later this year read less
- Laura's Draperies and BlindsThe design part was great! Laura was professional and knowledgeable and was able to quote me a price on the spot that was determined by the size and type of blinds. I discussed the price with my husband that night and put a check for half in the mail the next day. So easy. The tricky part was the installing of the blinds because the windows line a steep staircase. Her guy that does installations is fearless! His wife came along to hold the ladder, which I'm very grateful. He even helped adjust the length of the pulls since I'm really short and the windows are very tall. Additionally, he installed little, clear cleats to tie up the long pulls on each window. We've had the blinds for several weeks and I couldn't be happier read less
- Laura's Draperies and BlindsI contacted Laura who responded promptly. She came to my house several times to consult with me regarding fabric, color choices, etc. She was personable and extremely patient while I made my decisions. Her prices seemed very reasonable and fair. The window treatments were ordered and installed within four weeks. She did not charge for the consultations or the installation. The window treatments are lovely and I am extremely pleased with her service. I will absolutely use her again read less
- The Home HandymanHe did a great job. The blinds I bought weren't the right size, and he went and returned them for me, got the right size and cut them and put them all in. His price was really, really reasonable.
- JOE HICKS CUSTOM WINDOW COVERThis is the second home Mr. Hicks has done blinds for me in. If I ever move again, I would not hesitate to use him a third time. He provides free estimates, shows up on time, and sells all sorts of quality window coverings with lifetime warranties. No need to call the manufacturer, Mr. Hicks handles all warranties personally . A+ for price, service, and quality. Mr. Hicks is a one man operation. He is the owner, salesman, and installer, so no worries about fly-by-night subcontracted installers. What you see is what you get read less
- ELITE BLINDSWe could not have been more pleased with all phases of the work performed. Mary was very accommodating in terms of scheduling on-site visits, giving solid, professional advice, and overseeing the installation of our blinds, shutters and curtains. She was communicative, accessible, prompt,knowledgeable and very personable. The service as well as the product were excellent read less
- ELITE BLINDSMary came out to measure on the appointed day and provided a detailed estimate the next day. The blinds came in early and an appointment was made to install them. The installation people were prompt and professional. The blinds look great!
Window Treatment Services in Little Rock
- Business Description:We expertly install custom-made vinyl windows & vinyl siding which will deliver unmatched beauty, strength & energy savings as well as enhance the architectural style of your Arkansas home. Cape Cod, country French, Colonial, Victorian, Tudor, Craftsman, cottage, Mediterranean, ranch, traditional or contemporary style home owners can let their imaginations run wild with the possibilities. We will help you find the specific style, performance and budget that meet your needs! We do not do repai.. read lessRecent Review:As expected, the workers did excellent work, were polite and respectful. We actually were concerned they hadn't taken even so much as a well deserved lunch break but they insisted they had! We've had Wilson before when they completely resided our enclosed porch and replaced a door and windows. Their work turned our enclosed porch from a freezer in winter and a sauna in summer to a most delightful year around room to enjoy. The newest work is already giving us more temperature comfort for summer and will certainly be appreciated when winter comes. What is also wonderful is that Wilson gives us a life time warranty and, if something happens with a window or door, we simply call them with the item number (on the door/window) and they go from there. What could be easier? Thank you Wilson!! read lessRobert and Janet M.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a.. read lessRecent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more information read lessRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi.. read lessRecent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend them read lessCarla D.
- Business Description:Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:Everything started off just fine. Laura was responsive and professional. She provided a few suggestions for what would work in my house and she came to my house for a meeting, during which she measured the windows I was focused on. The total cost of the project was probably around $8,500 - $10,000. Then, for reasons I cannot explain, Laura ghosted me. Wouldn't return my phone calls, texts or emails. I tried for about 2 weeks to get her to respond and she wouldn't even give me the courtesy of a "I don't think I can help you". I've encountered plenty of unprofessional people in the LIttle Rock contractor set - but you can usually see them coming. Laura, on the other hand, presents as a professional but clearly is not. I cannot provide any insight into her work, but I can absolutely state that you should at very least line up an alternative vendor as she is very likely to simply disappear with no explanation read lessRobbin R.
- Business Description:We like to help people love their home again. Additional contact name - Wes Tate.Recent Review:I was in the middle of a master bath remodel when I had to fire my painter. I was very upset and needed a painter that could fix the mess the first painter had made and finish the project in a timely manner. The drywall contractor highly recommended Brenda and Wes. They were wonderful. They are not just painters, they are artist. I hardly knew they were in the house. Their work was impeccable. They were also prompt, pleasant and neat. It felt like old friends were in my home. I would definitely hire them again read lessLonda S.
- Business Description:We manufacture Advanced Energy Panels (AEPs). AEPs are a retrofit for historic windows or any window people can't afford or don’t wish to replace. AEPs are interior window insulating panels and can be installed in any building –office, home or industrial. AEPs have a higher insulation and air sealing rating and provide greater comfort than most replacement windows, yet they are a fraction of the cost. AEPs are custom made to fit over existing openings, protecting, preserving and improvin.. read less
- Business Description:Military Discount Available
- Business Description:We have over 60 team members who contract directly with home and building owners and also subcontract for reputable contractors.Recent Review:Ace Glass was on sight daily for approximately a month. The work was more involved than I was originally intending because construction isn't my expertise. But, I could tell the work was being done right and that I was willing to invest the time in. I appreciated Ace Glasses professionalism and expertise as it served me as we faced each new decision point as the project evolved. <br / read lessTeresa N.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Buying new or replacement windows is a big decision that affects several different aspects of life in your home. Follow this guide to keep track of everything you need to consider, from security to energy efficiency to installation.
Estate shutters offer an elegant window treatment, and come in a range of styles and materials. If you want to install estate shutters in your home, check out our guide to help you understand how much you’ll spend and where you can cut costs.
Find window treatment in
- Cammack Village
- Sweet Home
- North Little Rock
- Shannon Hills
window treatment in Little Rock
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BLIND AMBITIONPO Box 242242
Little Rock, Arkansas
- BLIND CORNER9501 N RODNEY PARHAM STE 5
Little Rock, Arkansas
- BLIND MART INC200 N BOWMAN RD
Little Rock, Arkansas
- BLIND PROPO BOX 387
- Blindsgalore5744 Pacific Center Blvd Ste 306
San Diego, California
- Bolding Construction Company, Inc.304 S 14th St
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- BLIND AMBITION
- ELITE BLINDS296 VALLEY CLUB CIR
Little Rock, Arkansas
- ELITE BLINDS
- Fabrics Etc11121 N Rodney Parham Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Fabrics Etc
- Interpretations By Brenda3571 Quail Ln
- Interpretations By Brenda
- JOE HICKS CUSTOM WINDOW COVER4530 MOUNT TABOR
- JOE HICKS CUSTOM WINDOW COVER
- Made in the Shade Blinds & More11 Cobblestone Way
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Made in the Shade Blinds & More
- Presto Mobile Window Tint and Audio420 Dupree Drive
- Presto Mobile Window Tint and Audio
- The Home Handyman17200 Chenal Pkwy. Ste 300 Pmb 303
Little Rock, Arkansas
- The Home Handyman
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR