When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Lonoke, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Lonoke
- BROOKS SURVERYING INCVery prompt: I called on Thursday I believe and they were here, as promised, Monday morning. The survey plat was in my mailbox Wednesday. I paid by credit card and a receipt was in my inbox right away. Field workers and office staff answered all questions and were very pleasant to work with. Very good experience
- BROOKS SURVERYING INCThe work was done quickly, professionally and for the amount estimated. The survey itself was $300, but the stakes were $10 each. The price of the survey didn't seem out of line, but I wished the price of the stakes was a little less per stake.
- R.E. Port Land SurveyingMy experience went well. The staff was professional and knowledgeable in their field. The pricing is reasonable and I would recommend this company to others.
Land Surveyors in Lonoke
- Business Description:2Bro's Mow understands the best practices. We keep everyone up to date on the latest products and techniques. We can take care of Lawn Mowing, Landscaping, and Leaf Removal in the Cabot, Maumelle, Little Rock and North Little Rock area. We're your FULL SERVICE Lawn Service. We typically recommend a lawn treatment every 4-6 weeks throughout the year. We offer Weekly and Bi-Weekly Mowing. We are your one stop Lawn care We can do it all. CUSTOM INSTALLATION FOR NEW SYSTEMS, ADDING TO EXISTING S..
- Business Description:Maxwell Land Surveying is a small but constantly growing full service land surveying company. We are fully licensed and insured. In addition to typical land surveying projects, we also have the ability to perform house location surveys and home addition stateouts (including new fence construction) for title companies and homeowners. We service Central Arkansas, including (but not limited to) Conway, Jacksonville, Little Rock, Searcy, Stuttgart and Ward. We are proud to offer fast turnaround t..
- Business Description:Handyproz are highly skilled professionals providing multiple services such as lawn care, construction, auto detailing and more. we are here for the customer and offer unmatched value by taking care not advantage. We guarantee our work for life
- Business Description:Morrison-Shipley is a leading provider of Civil Engineering, Land Surveying, and Laser Scanning services to a wide variety of public and private sector clients.
- Business Description:Landscape Design & Construction / / Design services $90.00/hr Consultation $120.00/hr *plus expensesRecent Review:They really get things done fast and do a top notch job. I won't ever use anyone else. <br />Karen S.
- Business Description:Harbor Environmental and Safety (Harbor) is a full service environmental, safety and engineering consulting firm based out of Little Rock. Woman-owned, Harbor has been servicing clients locally and nationally since 2007
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Sweet Home
- North Little Rock
- Cammack Village
- Little Rock
land surveyors in Lonoke
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 2Bro's MowPO Box 584
- 2Bro's Mow
- Landscape Associates, LLC8013 Counts Massie Rd
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Landscape Associates, LLC