Get-ER-Done Handyman Services

Founded 2002 • With Angi since February 2012

Angie's List Super Service Award Winners For 2014 - 2015 - 2016 - 2017 - 2018 & 2019 ! Better Business Bureau Accredited ! checks / cash or credit cards. We offer a 10 % Senior discounts.<a class="frvtbum"

handyman (168)plumbers (45)woodworking (36)electrician (35)door installation (25)drywall (20)interior painting (18)lighting (17)decks & porches (16)general contractors (15)fence company (14)appliance repair (14)

01/08/2023

Bruce M.

We have used this business several times and have been very satisfied with the work, the friendliness, and how they dealt with unexpected issues. I will use them again for the next project.

Description of Work
We had general remodeling services done with flooring, painting, doors, electrical and more.

10/18/2022

Tanya H.

Eddy was fabulous! On time, professional, and efficient! In addition he built a landing with stairs and a ramp for my daughter, which was beautifully done! Thank you!

Description of Work
General handyman services for myself and my daughter.

Category decks, handyman service

Work Completed On 09/18/2022

01/05/2022

Bruce M.

Fast, well done, and reasonably priced. Pleased with end result. Will use again for other projects.

Description of Work
Front Porch Decking Repair

Category contractors

Work Completed On 12/14/2021

11/18/2020

Steve P.

As usual, Eddie did a fabulous job...in record time...and at a great price! He even texted me pictures of the work as it progressed. Highly recommended!!

Description of Work
Needed Crawl Space insulation removal and cleaning.

Category appliance repair, handyman service

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

09/18/2020

Keith and Alice W.

The owner showed up and looked at what we needed to have completed and then he never came back or called. I called the office and the lady there said he never submitted any paperwork on the work we needed done. She said she would have him call. Nothing to date. This has been 2 weeks now. I will just go with someone else and not through Angie's List.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinet doors, electrical, plumbing

Category ceramic tile, countertops, lighting, plumbing, small appliance repair, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

07/14/2020

Resa D.

I didn’t actually have any services done but apparently they won’t do any work for people who don’t live in the state... odd. Especially since I’m looking for a good handyman to do odd jobs since I can’t be there all the time.

Description of Work
Painting & 2 gates installed

Category appliance repair, fencing, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

06/12/2020

Tamiko M.

Could not install door bell need a different kind of bell. Tv mount is great

Description of Work
Mount a tv and installation of door bell

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

05/14/2020

Nadine H.

They called but never showed up and did not call again and they said they would.

Description of Work
Several handyman things

Category appliance repair, drywall, handyman service, hardwood floor, deck cleaning, woodworking, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed] we are sorry about your miss fortunate experience with whom ever you called. But you did not call us. We have no records of you ever calling us. If you would like to give us a call we will be very happy to accommodate you our phone number is 501-847-3513 Thank you.

02/18/2020

vincent S.

This is the second time I have used this company and I highly recommend them. They provided me with a clear and honest estimate and it was right on. The replacement and repair were performed to my satisfaction and the employees were professional and pleasant. I have always found it difficult to find an honest and trustworthy handyman service and I am now glad that I have found this company. I trust their judgement and their work.

Description of Work
Replace bent toilet flange, repair hardwood floor around toilet

Category handyman service, hardwood floor, plumbing, woodworking

Work Completed On 02/18/2020

02/01/2020

Bob W.

They are very efficient and professional and did all of the work requested and were eager to please. Good work at a fair price.

Description of Work
A variety of jobs from building a small collapsible work bench & fixed shelving as well as hang a large screen tv & other relatively small jobs.

Category contractors, handyman service

Work Completed On 01/29/2020

11/14/2019

jan M.

I needed a fence built before I moved in a house. We talked about it at the beginning of the summer. I did not know what kind of fence I wanted, so it took some time before I made the decision. Eddy and I discussed it and he agreed to do the work. I tried to work with him as he had other projects on his schedule. However, I texted, called him, and his office to get an approximate date for him to begin the work. After several weeks went by he finally called me. I asked if I had done anything that kept him from returning my messages. He said that he had just been overly committed to a bathroom redo and a deck. He did tell me to give him a few weeks and asked that I call him around four days before I was to move in to give him time to build the fence, which I did. I sent him a text, I called him and left a message with a deadline so that I would know that he would be building the fence. I asked him for the costs for the materials and labor that he promised to send me. To date, he has not bothered to respond. I am so disappointed because I trusted that he would do as he said. My mistake.

Description of Work
Fence built

Category fencing, handyman service

Work Completed On 11/13/2019

11/09/2019

Franz S.

Individual arrived within a day of request, did not take any measurement, but stated he would furnish estimate. No estimate ever arrived despite 3 separate times of inquiring at his office.

Description of Work
repair of 3 doors, replace wood on bottom era of shed. replace wood spacer on drive way.

Work Completed On 11/09/2019

10/12/2019

Jerome B.

Very well. Responded quickly with an estimate, showed up at the agreed upon date and time, worked quickly and efficiently, did excellent work, and cleaned up well after completing the work. Gave a senior discount because I got their name from Angie's List. Get-Er-Done got er done! I would definitely recommend to others.

Description of Work
Repaired and painted sheetrock in bathroom and hallway; replaced older toilet with new ADA height toilet, and repaired water leak under a sink.

Category drywall, handyman service, plumbing, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/03/2019

09/28/2019

Cindy D.

It went very well. This is the third time we have used Get ER Done, and we have always been very impressed with the speed that they have responded to our call and request and how pleased we have been with their work and how reasonable they have been with their price. We have recommended them to our good friends and neighbors and we would recommend them to you. Do yourself a favor and hire Get ER DONE for your next challenging task. You will be glad you did.

Description of Work
closet door repair, recaukling of bath tub, replacement of backsplash behind venti hood of range and replacement of lattice work and access door of underneath deck

Category ceramic tile, handyman service, woodworking

Work Completed On 09/27/2019

08/29/2019

p S.

work was excellent and done quickly Price was reasonable

Description of Work
repair and replace water damaged floors and small repairs

Work Completed On 08/29/2019

07/19/2019

Michael Y.

I found Eddy on Angie’s list and the BBB. He was courteous and professional with the estimate. Explained it all to me. The price was great. We scheduled for the 19th, he showed up on time. Paint, new baseboards and quarter round, installed the cabinet and sink. It looks better then i could have imagined. Also, he’s a huge dog lover. That is important. I have referred him to my mom and she is scheduled for services as well and i will be using him for my additional items.

Description of Work
I had a contractor come in previously and demo and give me a new guest bathroom. He stopped in the middle die to accusing me of misrepresentation of the job. He assumed when i said vanity it was a one piece. It was actually a custom cabinet with vessel sink.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/19/2019

07/15/2019

Joseph L.

Excellent work by Eddie and his helper. He was able to replace my water heater on the same day I called. I had originally called Home Depot to do the job but they couldn't do it because the door entry of my water heater closet was too small to remove the old water heater. The frame had to be taken out and I was told to call a door framer or take it off myself. I figured I would just call a handyman who could do it all. Glad I did. Fast, efficient, professional, and quality work product. Oh, and he saved me a few hundred dollars from Home Depot's estimate. Now having him repair my roof trim boards.

Description of Work
Water Heater replacement

Category handyman service, plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 07/11/2019

07/06/2019

Stacy N.

The lady said they do not perform services in Gravel Ridge.

Description of Work
Painting and construction apx $7k

Category handyman service, deck cleaning, house painters

Work Completed On 07/05/2019

06/26/2019

Deborah B.

They were very punctual and professional. We will continue to use them for up coming needs.

Description of Work
3 ceiling fans to be hanged and an Entry light hanged.

Category handyman service, lighting

Work Completed On 06/26/2019

03/07/2019

Steve P.

Great! Arrived on time and fixed the problem within an hour.

Description of Work
I had a faulty garage door due to a bad sensor. Eddy fixed it quick and gave me a great price on a pair of new sensors. Always great work at a great price!

Work Completed On 03/05/2019

12/13/2018

Steve P.

Saved me a bunch of time and money by letting me know my front gutter only needed repairing and not replacing. Used new, better hangers and it's better than new now. Fast, friendly and quality service and at a great price too! Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Needed gutter replace or repair...

Category gutter repair, handyman service

Work Completed On 12/12/2018

12/01/2018

Cindy E.

As usual, service was prompt and professional. Eddie has done several different repairs for me and I am always pleased. Get er Done is my go-to for any work I have around the house.

Description of Work
Eddie installed a new garage door opener.

Category garage doors, handyman service