Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Redfield, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Redfield
- BROOKS SURVERYING INCVery prompt: I called on Thursday I believe and they were here, as promised, Monday morning. The survey plat was in my mailbox Wednesday. I paid by credit card and a receipt was in my inbox right away. Field workers and office staff answered all questions and were very pleasant to work with. Very good experience read less
- BROOKS SURVERYING INCThe work was done quickly, professionally and for the amount estimated. The survey itself was $300, but the stakes were $10 each. The price of the survey didn't seem out of line, but I wished the price of the stakes was a little less per stake.
- R.E. Port Land SurveyingMy experience went well. The staff was professional and knowledgeable in their field. The pricing is reasonable and I would recommend this company to others.
Land Surveyors in Redfield
- Business Description:Morrison-Shipley is a leading provider of Civil Engineering, Land Surveying, and Laser Scanning services to a wide variety of public and private sector clients.
- Business Description:Handyproz are highly skilled professionals providing multiple services such as lawn care, construction, auto detailing and more. we are here for the customer and offer unmatched value by taking care not advantage. We guarantee our work for life read less
- Business Description:Maxwell Land Surveying is a small but constantly growing full service land surveying company. We are fully licensed and insured. In addition to typical land surveying projects, we also have the ability to perform house location surveys and home addition stateouts (including new fence construction) for title companies and homeowners. We service Central Arkansas, including (but not limited to) Conway, Jacksonville, Little Rock, Searcy, Stuttgart and Ward. We are proud to offer fast turnaround t.. read less
- Business Description:Harbor Environmental and Safety (Harbor) is a full service environmental, safety and engineering consulting firm based out of Little Rock. Woman-owned, Harbor has been servicing clients locally and nationally since 2007 read less
- Business Description:Landscape Design & Construction / / Design services $90.00/hr Consultation $120.00/hr *plus expensesRecent Review:They really get things done fast and do a top notch job. I won't ever use anyone else. <br />Karen S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the general accessibility of the site. This guide goes over all the factors involved in your land clearing cost.
Find land surveyors in
- Shannon Hills
- Sweet Home
- White Hall
- Little Rock
- Pine Bluff
- Cammack Village
- North Little Rock
land surveyors in Redfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Landscape Associates, LLC8013 Counts Massie Rd
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Landscape Associates, LLC