Statewide Restoration Inc

Founded 1994 • With Angi since September 2006

4.3

314 Newman Dr

North Little Rock, AR 72117

We are a remodeling company specializing in insurance claims and home owner repairs. Statewide was formed in 1994 with the owner combined experience of 50 years in the residential building and remodeling industry. Statewide is on multiple contractor programs offered through insurance companies to

08/16/2014

Larry R.

Communication and scheduling was very good. The cost to replace seemed rather high, but quality of work and professionalism did pay dividends in the end. The roofing crew was very hard working and a fun group to watch. The interior work was completed in a professional, courteous and friendly manner and they minimized any inconvenience to us. The site was cleaned up very well after the work was completed. Statewide has a proven group of subcontractors that one can rely on and they have the ability to repair any type of damage. I would use their services again and would also recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Complete tear off and replacement of roof shingles on our home and one out building due to wind and hail damage, as well as repair of interior ceiling water damage.

Category roofing, water damage restoration

06/28/2014

Louise L.

Description of Work
Contacted through Angie's List which actually slowed down communication. Approximate time was set for estimate . The gentlemen were professional and straight forward with their viewpoints on how to proceed. The estimate was presented by email and confirmation on my part for them to do the work at the estimated price was mailed back to them so that my job could be put on the schedule. Many emergency jobs were being handled at that time and a definite date couldn't be provided. The office called one morning to say job could be done that day. Luckily I was home and repairs to inside were made. Likewise when the roofers came to do their part no appointment was made, they just called that they would be in town and could work be done. |Work was done, no difficulties with any of work during this short period of time. |

Category roofing, water damage restoration, interior painters

05/22/2014

Glenn C.

NOTE: THIS REVIEW IS A COPY OF SIMILAR REVIEW OF OTHER R/R COMPANY THAT SUBMITTED A BID Very professional in their two visits to my home. Provided a written estimate on work. The estimate was"open ended," because it was difficult to determine how much damage might be revealed as the work progressed. I had no problem with this approach. My problem was two fold: (1) the estimate was very costly (2) my wife was diagnosed with additional cancer about the time our bid was received and I won't have the time to pursue this project anytime soon. It appears these restoration companies work mostly with insurance claims thus, I think, the reason for such high cost estimates. Both companies I contacted were within 10% of each other's bid and appeared to use the same estimating software . If my wife's treatment is available in Little Rock I plan on contacting these two companies to see if there are other repair options that might not be so costly . This estimate was re-submitted at $15,000 after their siding sub visited my home for in order to provide a firmer cost to Statewide. Since there is no N/A rating available for Quality on the survey, I gave an A because of the professionalism of their estimate team. I have no direct knowledge as to the quality of their work.

Description of Work
Estimate repair and restore water damaged 511 + screened in porch with tile floor.

Category interior painters

06/16/2013

mark r H.

REBULDING WAS GREAT,ACCOUNTING PROBLEM,WAS RESOLVED TO OWNER,CAN GIVE THEM A + RATEING

Description of Work
REBUILD HOME

Category home builders

05/12/2013

Nancy C.

The person in charge, Roland Durden came to the job to ensure the job was completed on time and the crew cleaned up very well after it was completed.

Description of Work
We had water damage and after the water was dried up, this company took care of removing and replacing the hardwood floors, painting and did a great job.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor, water damage restoration, interior painters

03/06/2012

Eva B.

They were very nice and very, very efficient. I had no complaints whatsoever. They had estimated the amount and then didn't have to do certain things so they adjusted the bill. I plan to use them again. I told them that I wanted them to fix my fence outside so I am going to schedule them in the next month or two.

Description of Work
I used Statewide Restoration for interior painting because I had a leak from wind damage. They had to fix the roof and paint the inside.

Category roofing, interior painters

09/14/2006

Frank S.

Due to a water leak in my bathroom Statewide Restoration came and removed and replaced the flooring, sub-flooring, and baseboard in my 6 x 10 foot bathroom. They did a wonderful job, coming at the scheduled time and leaving everything spotless. They perfectly matched the baseboard paint to the existing trim as well!

Description of Work
Statewide Restoration needed to remove old bathroom vinyl flooring, the sub-flooring, and baseboards. They replaced them, and installed vinyl flooring, and did finishing work.

Category flooring contractor

Bradford Painting

I, Les Bradford the owner of Bradford Painting, began my painting career over 24 years ago. My goal is to make sure the "customer is completely satisfied". Let me earn your trust by meeting with me and providing you with a free estimate. We offer reasonable and very competitive prices. Please give Bradford Painting a call to help with any of your interior painting, exterior painting, or drywall repair needs!

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

A1 Painting

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime once you see our quality work. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Disaster Masters of Arkansas LLC

Businesses and homes that fall victim to these disasters need a company that understands the damage and knows how to clean it all up and make it look as if nothing ever happened. Our team knows water, mold, and fire damage and will own every step of the rebuilding process.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

We are a complete general contractor offering interior and exterior remodeling and repair, including roofing.

House leveling