GARY HOUSTON ELECTRIC CO INC

Founded 1977 • With Angi since September 2006

General Remodeling

Central One Service LLC

A+ BBB, Family owned since 1977, Central One Service LLC provides Residential Electrical Service, Repair, and Installations. We also provide Residential Appliance Repair, Heat & Air, and Refrigeration . Started in 1977, Three Generations of our family have owned and operated the company. We take pride in our craftsmanship and stand behind our work 100%, giving you peace of mind that your problem will be resolved efficiently and effectively. To schedule an appointment, Call 501-940-9095

Globe Electric Inc

We are a local small business that offers any type of electrical service including panel upgrades, lighting upgrades, service work, and troubleshooting

Reed Electric

Residential & Commercial Electrician Licensed, Bonded, & Insured House Re-Wiring, Meter Loops, Phone & Cable Installation, Service Calls, Pools & Spas, Re-models/Add-ons, Parking Lot Lighting, Grounding, landscaping lighting.

01/11/2016

Jim & Dorothy M.

They removed and replaced two single pull switches, and removed an inoperable alert system. It went great! They are very good.

Description of Work
Checked out our electrical system leading in to the kitchen oven to diagnose the problem.

12/17/2015

Jim & Dorothy M.

I thought it was great service! They called us before the electrician, and he was punctual and took care not to track in dirt from the outside.

Description of Work
We had a broken off bulb in a heat lamp socket in our bathroom.

09/15/2014

charles B.

They are very good. There were some issues but it wasn't his fault because it is an old house. He had to come back and repair some stuff that his apprentice did. We have a 100 year old house and I had been electrocuted in the 1990's. He is very good and very competent. His apprentice needed some help so he did have to come back. They paid for what the apprentice did wrong because it was their mistake. He is learning so he is better now. They had to drill through plaster walls and lathe. He said it was one of the most difficult houses he has ever had to wire because the house has been added to and a friend did wiring years ago and he started drinking. He is anal attentive and he drove me crazy. He was here forever. He talked to himself the whole time he was working. It was expensive but it was adequately priced. They did a ton of work. He burned up 3 drills trying to get through the plaster. The quality was great. They were responsive and corrected things that the apprentice did. He was here for two days fixing things. They were extremely punctual and here every morning at 7:30. They were very professional.

Description of Work
They made sure all the electrical wiring was up to snuff. They have rewired our whole house. They have looked at my studio but they haven't done any work in it yet. They hung new lights throughout the house.

Category electrician,lighting

07/30/2014

Melanie L.

Maybe you should look for a company with better customer service. Or at least RESPONSE to customer.

Description of Work
No service provided. I requested a quote 2 weeks ago and have received absolutely NO response. I guess Gary Houston does not need my business or referral.

06/16/2014

Deborah K.

From start to finish - from the VP to the team leader doing the wiring, it was great! There was a real focus on the customer and making sure the job was done right - and that I was satisfied.

Description of Work
Complete re-wiring of 1920s home

04/04/2014

Nicole B.

They were great it took two days but they were professional and cleaned up after themselves. I only have half the circuit used at this time but so far so good.

Description of Work
Installed a 125A breaker to supply a piggy back outside breaker box with 8x20A breakers with 8 home runs from my garage.

10/10/2013

Charlotte B.

He was on time. He was prompt. He was very nice.

Description of Work
I called because I had a plug in and a light that weren't working. He checked the plug in and said that it was okay. It was the applience that I had plugged in there that didn't work! The light was fine, It was the light switch controlling the light that had a problem. He repaired a light switch.

01/14/2013

Leigh B.

electrician arrived on time, did everything I asked, and keep me informed of costs as the project went along.

Description of Work
outdoor lighting on deck

06/05/2011

Jerome B.

Very well. The electrician had to come twice because the original porch light timer I had purchased from Home Depot did not work, and I changed the relocation point for the under-deck motion detector light. On both trips, he showed up on time, did the work as described and did a good job of cleaning up after himself. The price was a little higher than I had expected, but, overall, I was pleased with the work done.

Description of Work
Replaced a bathroom ventilation fan, relocated and replaced a motion detector security light below a high deck, and installed an automatic timer for a porch light and replaced another light switch.

12/08/2008

william M.

Great. Yesterday, Sunday, we were putting up Christmas lights when they went out. I called Gary Houston at 8AM this morning(Monday). Ken Mitchell, the electrician, came promptly at 8:30AM. Very pleasant, professional. We've had problems with these outlets since they were installed due to water incursion. Ken replaced all plugs, installed new covers. The lights are on! The charge was appropriate. We would definitely use Gary Houston again based on our experience.

Description of Work
Ken Mitchell was the electrician. He took a good history, analyzed the electrical problem inspected the outlets, made a diagnosis. He then replaced 4 outdoor electrical outlets with more person friendly covers + better covers to prevent water seepage.

Category electrician

RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL REMODEL WORK & CONSTRUCTION.

Check, Visa, MasterCard