Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Lewisville, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Lewisville
- PLANIT DIRT EXCAVTG CONCRETESuper. It took a while for me to be worked in (I was told that up front), but I was patient and JR kept me in the loop as to when he could get to my project. When it started, it went quickly and efficiently. Outstanding workmanship, very proud of finished job. Our thanks to the whole crew. Definitely increased the look and value of the home
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsIt went well overall. There were two mistakes made by the subcontractors: (1) they installed the wrong tile and (2) installed the wrong plaster. Both of the mistakes were promptly corrected by the A&S supervisor but my advice to potential customers is to watch each phase of the project closely and let your project manager know if there are inconsistencies, problems or mistakes. The overall project took longer than we expected (about 3 months) but that may be because we have never built a pool before. The quality of the finished product was great and A&S provided all the services expected. Joe Angrove, Lead Design Consultant, and Dan Dockery, Project Manager, both did outstanding jobs for us. Joe was a master at helping us design our pool and Dan was always available to ensure that the job was done correctly. Both were very professional and represented A&S well
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasAbsolutely wonderful! American Standard Foundation Repair submitted a bid to me with full description of their plan. An entire crew came to my house! Each man had a specialty, cutting, welding, etc. Before starting, Jason had me examine the material to be used and give my approval. And when finished, had me examine and approve the job completed! They were so professional, polite, cleaned up everything and made sure I was happy with the job! A bit later the owner, Michael Herring, called to get my opinion of the service! Never had that happen before! He told me they also do other things and if I needed something to call! You can bet I will! HIGHLY recommend them! A+ in my book
- American Standard Foundation RepairVery well. They were super nice and explained everything to me. The owner was very patience with me and helping me to understand. He didn't try to sail me anything. He told me straight up what the problem was, ways I could address, and pricing. I wish he did more than just roofing. I would use him for everything
- Limitless InnovationsThis update is to help those of you that may be on the fence about doing your garage floor because you aren't sure how well it will hold up. Please know, I am not an employee of this company, a family member, nor am I paid for my reviews by anyone within this company or any company for that matter. I am simply writing this update because I am thoroughly impressed with the quality of the products and workmanship done by Limitless Innovations. It has now been over 18 months (1 1/2 years) and this floor looks as if it were done yesterday. These photos were taken March 17th, 2017. We park our three vehicles on this floor daily and there isn't any wear and tear. We get so many compliments from friends and family and people that visit our home. If you want to take your garage or man-cave to the next level, you want Andrew and Carey (Owners) from Limitless Innovations to provide you the service. ***Quality and Workmanship second to none!!
- David WolfardEverything went as planned. Contractor did work while we were on vacation, so there was no down time using driveway and steps.
- Robby Strain ConcreteWe had a lot of concrete that needed re-doing. Our walkway from garage to front porch had dropped a couple of inches, the steps to the porch had dropped and cracked; the steps to the front driveway were totally deteriorated and all needed to be replaced.The job was done professionally with no wasted time or effort. Cleanup was total and we are very satisfied
- Ernest RemodelingMy husband's woodworking shop burned down and we hired Mr. Ernest to rebuild it. His estimate was accurate on what it would take to rebuild. His price per hour was $27.00 per hour and that included two helpers. The quality of work is excellent. The roof is tight and we have had several storms now and there have been no leaks. My husband is using his shop everyday and there have been no problems with the workmanship. Mr. Ernest showed up on time, worked hard while he was here, he was very professional, and we will use his services again if the need arises
- Calaway ConstructionMr. Calaway did a exceptional job of keeping me informed of the progress, and timeline of the job. The concrete slab could have been better, but was sub-contracted. Overall, it went very well, and I'm pleased with the finished product. Mr. Calaway has given me one year from the completion date to point out any defects, and have them taken care of
- Backus Concrete LLCBrandon from Bacchus met us several times on site to discuss the project. He was very interested in getting us exactly what we wanted and keeping the costs in line with our budget. He had great ideas on how to improve the plans and provided us with many options. He gave us the name of a contractor who we found shared Bacchus' desire to meet our desires and budget. We have not started the work so this post will be updated as soon as construction is underway
Concrete Repair Contractors in Lewisville
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themMichael G.
- Business Description:Established in 1933, Olshan Foundation provides cost-effective foundation solutions to residential and commercial property owners. Services are backed by an available lifetime warranty, friendly customer support and convenient financing options. Free, no-obligation structural assessments are performed by Certified Structural Technicians. Since no two homes are alike, our Technicians carefully inspect the problems affecting your home before developing a comprehensive repair plan designed uniqu..Recent Review:Excellent. The representative was honest and informative and explained his findings to me in detail. He was extremely knowledgeable and I would recommend him to everyone.William J.
- Business Description:Aquacrete is a decorative concrete contractor located in Northwest Arkansas. We strive to keep up with the ever-changing stamp and decorative concrete business. Aquacrete specializes in simulated rock and decorative concrete, from pools to pool decks to decorative patios, driveways to sidewalks from stamped to stained, interior floors to exterior surfaces. With our knowledge of concrete basics along with our technical skills and creativity , we can create unique designs. Aquacrete specializes..
- Business Description:We are a small company based in Hot Springs, AR. We have over 8 years experience doing all types of remodeling and new construction jobs. Since we are small and have a low overhead, we can afford to bid jobs at quite a bit lower than the competition. We take our job very seriously and we will not leave a job until it is done the way we would do it in our own home. However, we can get the job done very fast. We work very hard to make sure each and every customer is 100% satisfied, and ..Recent Review:They did not show up when agreed to, they only worked half day but stated worked full days, did not remove their garbage from the job but was in contract to do job, and threw boards and shingles into wooded area on my property instead of removing per contract. They over charged on parts, materials where 6 dollars however charged me 25 dollars needed 20 items, not a big deal for one however when you need 20 of them it adds up. Repair to sheet rock was not done correctly you can still see tape lines under popcorn ceiling mix. Also he agreed to do certain jobs for the price but failed to do all work. <br /Donna L.
- Business Description:WE ARE A CHRISTIAN BASED COMPANY. HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 35 YRS. WE SPECIALIZE IN REMODELING KITCHEN AND BATHROOM, HOME EXTERIOR REMODELING AND OUTDOOR CUSTOM DECKS.
- Business Description:If you're looking for excellent service then you've come to the right place. At Coster Landscaping & Sprinkler, our ultimate goal is to serve you & make your experience with us a pleasant one.Recent Review:<p>He arrived on time had was completely familiar with my sprinkler system. Made the necessary</p> <p>repairs replaced the control box within an hour. He also walked me through the system so I</p> <p>could understand how to operate it. Extremely helpful.</p> <br /susan f.
- Business Description:Acid Staining
- Business Description:Jack and Josh Martin are licensed contractors by the state of Arkansas. They have a combined 40+ years of experience.
- Business Description:General Contractor for 30 years with experience in all phases of the construction industry. No project too small - from remodels to new projects. Vast experience in general construction and construction management. Numerous projects in and around Central Arkansas. Whatever needed we strive to provide. Customer satisfaction has always been top priority in our work history. Arkansas Contractors License and Master Electrical License
- Business Description:Just give me a call and we can go from there.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Lewisville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- D & D Complete Wood & Concrete Restoration318 Hickory St.
- D & D Complete Wood & Concrete Restoration
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- European Classic Designer
- HARMON CONCRETE4 DULVERTON DR
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- HARMON CONCRETE
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care1805 Friendly Point
Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG7316 OAKLEY DR
- LAWNS LIMBS & LANDSCAPINGP.O. box 20626
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Level Tech1169 Highway Two Unit 2
- Limitless Innovations15477 W Battlefield Park Rd
Prairie Grove, Arkansas
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care
- Olshan Foundation Repair2916 Gum Springs Rd
- Olshan Foundation Repair
- Precision Layout, Inc.PO Box 543
- Precision Layout, Inc.
- Robinson's Maintenance2402 Cherokee St
El Dorado, Arkansas
- Robinson's Maintenance
- Unique Concrete Designs10139 eagle st
- Unique Concrete Designs