Limitless Innovations

With Angi since October 2013

3.6

15477 W Battlefield Park Rd

Prairie Grove, AR 72753

Limitless Innovations can assist you with your concrete & flooring needs. Additional contact name - Carey Williams. Additional email carey@limitlessinnovations.org.

09/26/2017

Luke M.

They were a few days late because of some personnel problems. When they did get to the house they worked fast but I don't feel like they cut any corners. The floors look great

Description of Work
I had the concrete stained in my two smaller bedrooms.

Category stamped concrete

03/18/2017

Christopher O.

This update is to help those of you that may be on the fence about doing your garage floor because you aren't sure how well it will hold up. Please know, I am not an employee of this company, a family member, nor am I paid for my reviews by anyone within this company or any company for that matter. I am simply writing this update because I am thoroughly impressed with the quality of the products and workmanship done by Limitless Innovations. It has now been over 18 months (1 1/2 years) and this floor looks as if it were done yesterday. These photos were taken March 17th, 2017. We park our three vehicles on this floor daily and there isn't any wear and tear. We get so many compliments from friends and family and people that visit our home. If you want to take your garage or man-cave to the next level, you want Andrew and Carey (Owners) from Limitless Innovations to provide you the service. ***Quality and Workmanship second to none!!!

Description of Work
*UPDATE to work done in August 2015. *Work performed: Garage floor epoxy with 100% flake coating to our 3-Car garage.

Category concrete repair, stamped concrete

12/17/2015

Karla B.

Description of Work
Limitless Innovations stained my patio and fixed some places that needed repaired in May. By August the stain had worn off and is now there are white places on the patio. I have contacted them via text and phone calls for over 3 months now. It still hasn't been repaired. At first they answered my calls and once even scheuled the repair to be done. That was 2 months ago. Now they do not answer their calls or text messages. Limitless Innovations wanted prompt payment which they received. They said they stand behind their work. They do not!!

08/13/2015

Christopher O.

UNQUESTIONABLY and ABSOLUTELY THE BEST YOU WILL FIND!!! From my initial contact with Andrew (Co-owner), I was thoroughly impressed by his PROFESSIONALISM and KNOWLEDGE of the products and application processes. In today's business world, I am what you would refer to as a Skeptic and always on the lookout for scams. Therefore, I had studied up prior to talking to Andrew and meeting with him to discuss our project and desires. He is an enthusiastic and compassionate person, whom which carries himself with confidence and stands behind his (their) product and company. He was able to answer every question and concern I had, and as a result, we did not hesitate to schedule our floor to be completed. As you can tell, meeting Andrew was great, however, meeting Carey (Co-owner) added to the [AAA] satisfaction and experience had with this project and the outcome. From the time Carey and his team arrived to start the project they were punctual, professional, courteous, neat, clean and explained in detail every step of the process. Throughout the project, which took three days due to the stages that this needs to occur to get the PROFESSIONAL RESULTS one desires when having this done, Carey was continuously asking if we had questions, concerns and/or were pleased. Andrew, Carey the Team (Josh and Sergio) at Limitless Innovations LLC, by far, EXCEEDED OUR EXPECTATIONS (and that isn't easy to do for this 30+ year military retiree) and we can't wait to be one of the many REPEAT CUSTOMERS that they have had to date. If you are considering installing a decorative Epoxy floor covering and/or are wanting to have decorative Stain applied to your concrete... whether in your home or out, PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF SOME TIME and LOOK NO FURTHER!!! These Owner's of this company (LIMITLESS INNOVATIONS) will undoubtedly be a SUCCESS in this day and age when finding QUALITY, PUNCTUALITY, RELIABILITY and PROFESSIONALISM are elusive and rare. Please visit them on their FaceBook page to see some of the beautiful work that they have done. Chris

Description of Work
Applied epoxy floor coating, with 100% flakes, to our three car garage.

Category concrete repair, flooring contractor

06/14/2014

Sally C.

Driveway stain was done first, last fall actually. Loved it then, love it now. The hard winter had no negative impact. We had contracted with Andrew to do the garage then as well, but had a to wait over the winter, and for temps warm enough for the process to be done correctly. Love it as well! There were many color choices for both the stain snd epoxy. Andrew was professional, as were the team/crew members. Work was done in a timely manner. We liked them, and the results are terrific. We would use them again.......maybe if deciding to epoxy our basement storeroom floor.

Description of Work
Two projects: Residential concrete driveway: chemical stain (brownstone acid stain); and over-sized two stall garage had the concrete floor epoxied.

03/31/2014

Shari M.

He showed up on time and was very professional the day he came to provide a quote to look at restoring the luster to my interior concrete floors. He told me all I needed to do was polish them and they'd look like new again and I could do it myself. Well, the NWA Dealpiggy ad they had online was for this particular service so I was a little confused on why he's telling me I can do it myself when I'm obviously interested in paying him for such service. He said they would charge $250 to do it and we scheduled a date for them to come back and do the work. Two days before the scheduled date, I called them to confirm they were coming. He said they would be there and I needed to move all of the furniture, etc off of the concrete (kitchen, breakfast area, laundry room, bathroom, and living room worth of stuff I moved myself because my husband was called out of town). They did not show up at the scheduled day and time. I called three times that day and nobody has ever returned my call. In my last voicemail, I told them I was going to post a very unfavorable review on Angie's List so this never happens to anyone else again. Then I had to move all my furniture back without the floors being finished. I am appalled.

Category flooring contractor

We are very sorry for the lapse in time from when you guys called andrew and I would love to come by and give you guys some maintenance pointers or even a coat of wax for free

10/22/2013

Alan F.

Overall the floor looks good. But there are outstanding issues where the stain did not go on the concrete correctly and the finish on the clear sealer is dull in some places. I tried calling them back many times to come back and fix what was wrong and was told that they would follow-up. They never called back to schedule a time to fix the problem. I finally gave up.

Description of Work
prep stain and seal carport floor

Category concrete repair

Hey [member name removed] would love to remedy your issue if your still interested let me know and we can get right to it Carey Williams 870 405 2642

Double Down llc

Residential remodel construction company. We focus on the Northwest Arkansas market within a 40 mile radius. Fast and easy quote process. We take care of all demo and removal for no extra charge. Supervisors and Forman on every job site. We pride ourselves on quality over quantity. We do very unique tile accent walls with color changing flames. Excellent designs for kitchen and bathroom remodels. We do it all!

Fabulous Floors

We are Fabulous Floors serving all of North West Arkansas. We are family owned and specialize in residential flooring installation of carpet, hardwood, laminate, lvp and all repairs. We provide a professional job from start to finish with a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee.

2022 Super Service Award

4 Boyz Installers llc

We Install Ceramic Tile, Travertine, Stone, Linoleum Glue down, Vinyl Plank, Hardwood, laminate and Backsplash. We have 15 years of experience we are Licensed and Insured. We are affordable no job is too big or small. Call us for free quote and measurements. We would love to make your dream floor come to life

Concrete & Flooring.