Steve Cline Concrete Construction

Founded 1981 • With Angi since January 2012

We'll beat anybody's prices by 30%!...

EE Construction

EE Construction is a locally owned and operated company with over 20 years of industry experience. In addition to being a certified appraisal company, we specialize in a variety concrete work and steel frame construction. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. Call us today!

08/16/2014

I contacted Steve on a Wednesday, and by Thursday afternoon the entire job was DONE!! He was a professional to work with, and he and his team did outstanding work. Several times throughout the job Steve had me take pictures/review his work before moving on to the next step- I was very impressed. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Took out an ugly crack in our cement and made it look great again- totally cosmetic

11/14/2013

One was done that did not have any slope and water ran in garage. Came out and fixed so it no longer does that.

Description of Work
Installed two entrance pads to garage.

01/06/2012

I needed a concrete slab poured for a shop I was building. I was new to the area and asked local contractors for the name of a good concrete man that was local and ran his own small business. I hear the same man's name several times, Steve Cline. Steve did the job ahead of schedule, at budget, and answered questions with a smile.

Description of Work
Steve and his crew poured a 1,000sq ft concrete pad with a 4'x6'x6' pit.

General Concrete Contractor