Countertops serve as the centerpiece of most kitchens. Compare countertop prices, care and pros and cons for granite, quartz, marble, concrete and more.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Stamps, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Stamps
- Quality Contracting & Concrete LLCFantastic job from start to finish! Arrived on time for quote and for start of project. Pricing was fair, quality work done and finished a bit ahead of schedule and on budget. Quality Contracting will be my go-to contractor for all my landscaping needs!
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasAbsolutely wonderful! American Standard Foundation Repair submitted a bid to me with full description of their plan. An entire crew came to my house! Each man had a specialty, cutting, welding, etc. Before starting, Jason had me examine the material to be used and give my approval. And when finished, had me examine and approve the job completed! They were so professional, polite, cleaned up everything and made sure I was happy with the job! A bit later the owner, Michael Herring, called to get my opinion of the service! Never had that happen before! He told me they also do other things and if I needed something to call! You can bet I will! HIGHLY recommend them! A+ in my book
- PLANIT DIRT EXCAVTG CONCRETESuper. It took a while for me to be worked in (I was told that up front), but I was patient and JR kept me in the loop as to when he could get to my project. When it started, it went quickly and efficiently. Outstanding workmanship, very proud of finished job. Our thanks to the whole crew. Definitely increased the look and value of the home
- American Standard Foundation RepairVery well. They were super nice and explained everything to me. The owner was very patience with me and helping me to understand. He didn't try to sail me anything. He told me straight up what the problem was, ways I could address, and pricing. I wish he did more than just roofing. I would use him for everything
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsIt went well overall. There were two mistakes made by the subcontractors: (1) they installed the wrong tile and (2) installed the wrong plaster. Both of the mistakes were promptly corrected by the A&S supervisor but my advice to potential customers is to watch each phase of the project closely and let your project manager know if there are inconsistencies, problems or mistakes. The overall project took longer than we expected (about 3 months) but that may be because we have never built a pool before. The quality of the finished product was great and A&S provided all the services expected. Joe Angrove, Lead Design Consultant, and Dan Dockery, Project Manager, both did outstanding jobs for us. Joe was a master at helping us design our pool and Dan was always available to ensure that the job was done correctly. Both were very professional and represented A&S well
- Steve Cline Concrete ConstructionI needed a concrete slab poured for a shop I was building. I was new to the area and asked local contractors for the name of a good concrete man that was local and ran his own small business. I hear the same man's name several times, Steve Cline. Steve did the job ahead of schedule, at budget, and answered questions with a smile
- Stars & Stripes Concrete LLCI contacted Luke Spitale (Owner/Manager) who came out and discussed options and made recommendations to ensure a quality product. His crew showed up the morning of the pour and immediately began preparing the rebar, wire, and vapor barrier. The crew controlled all aspects of the pour and directed the concrete drivers where to go to ensure no damage was done to the property or driveway. They used laser levels to ensure the depth of material and slope was maintained throughout the pour. They stayed on site for approximately 10 hours to ensure a "slick finish" that met my requirements was left as the final product. This took extra time due to the very cold temperatures which delayed the concrete from "setting up". These guys were respectful of my property and were professional (on time, no profanity, cleaned up before leaving). I couldn't be happier with their work and will only use Stars and Stripes for similar concrete projects. There are many concrete finishers out there, but these guys have worked together for over 9 years on word of mouth. That should speak volumes to others worried about who they're hiring..
- Northridge LandscapeHis name is Scott Hehl. He did everything that he said he was going to do, his price was reasonable, he was courteous, and he was professional.
- Backus Concrete LLCBrandon from Bacchus met us several times on site to discuss the project. He was very interested in getting us exactly what we wanted and keeping the costs in line with our budget. He had great ideas on how to improve the plans and provided us with many options. He gave us the name of a contractor who we found shared Bacchus' desire to meet our desires and budget. We have not started the work so this post will be updated as soon as construction is underway
- Ernest RemodelingMy husband's woodworking shop burned down and we hired Mr. Ernest to rebuild it. His estimate was accurate on what it would take to rebuild. His price per hour was $27.00 per hour and that included two helpers. The quality of work is excellent. The roof is tight and we have had several storms now and there have been no leaks. My husband is using his shop everyday and there have been no problems with the workmanship. Mr. Ernest showed up on time, worked hard while he was here, he was very professional, and we will use his services again if the need arises
Last update on August 22, 2022
Concrete Repair Contractors in Stamps
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Crumbling concrete? Anything from moisture to bugs to wear and tear could be the cause. Here’s how to fix your slab and prevent it from happening again.
Concrete sealing costs vary based on the type of concrete you use and the size of the area. Here’s everything you need to know to budget for your project.
Find concrete contractors in
- Red Lick,
- Plain Dealing,
- Cotton Valley,
- Queen City,
- East Camden,
- Mineral Springs
concrete contractors in Stamps
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71913
- European Classic Designer
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
Sheridan, Arkansas 72150
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- HARMON CONCRETE4 DULVERTON DR
Bella Vista, Arkansas 72715
- HARMON CONCRETE
- Limitless Innovations15477 W Battlefield Park Rd
Prairie Grove, Arkansas 72753
- Limitless Innovations
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
Lowell, Arkansas 72745
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.
- William Fitzgerald Construction Servicespo box 213
GREENBRIER, Arkansas 72058
- William Fitzgerald Construction Services