Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Fouke, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Fouke
- PLANIT DIRT EXCAVTG CONCRETESuper. It took a while for me to be worked in (I was told that up front), but I was patient and JR kept me in the loop as to when he could get to my project. When it started, it went quickly and efficiently. Outstanding workmanship, very proud of finished job. Our thanks to the whole crew. Definitely increased the look and value of the home
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasAbsolutely wonderful! American Standard Foundation Repair submitted a bid to me with full description of their plan. An entire crew came to my house! Each man had a specialty, cutting, welding, etc. Before starting, Jason had me examine the material to be used and give my approval. And when finished, had me examine and approve the job completed! They were so professional, polite, cleaned up everything and made sure I was happy with the job! A bit later the owner, Michael Herring, called to get my opinion of the service! Never had that happen before! He told me they also do other things and if I needed something to call! You can bet I will! HIGHLY recommend them! A+ in my book
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsIt went well overall. There were two mistakes made by the subcontractors: (1) they installed the wrong tile and (2) installed the wrong plaster. Both of the mistakes were promptly corrected by the A&S supervisor but my advice to potential customers is to watch each phase of the project closely and let your project manager know if there are inconsistencies, problems or mistakes. The overall project took longer than we expected (about 3 months) but that may be because we have never built a pool before. The quality of the finished product was great and A&S provided all the services expected. Joe Angrove, Lead Design Consultant, and Dan Dockery, Project Manager, both did outstanding jobs for us. Joe was a master at helping us design our pool and Dan was always available to ensure that the job was done correctly. Both were very professional and represented A&S well
- American Standard Foundation RepairVery well. They were super nice and explained everything to me. The owner was very patience with me and helping me to understand. He didn't try to sail me anything. He told me straight up what the problem was, ways I could address, and pricing. I wish he did more than just roofing. I would use him for everything
- Limitless InnovationsThis update is to help those of you that may be on the fence about doing your garage floor because you aren't sure how well it will hold up. Please know, I am not an employee of this company, a family member, nor am I paid for my reviews by anyone within this company or any company for that matter. I am simply writing this update because I am thoroughly impressed with the quality of the products and workmanship done by Limitless Innovations. It has now been over 18 months (1 1/2 years) and this floor looks as if it were done yesterday. These photos were taken March 17th, 2017. We park our three vehicles on this floor daily and there isn't any wear and tear. We get so many compliments from friends and family and people that visit our home. If you want to take your garage or man-cave to the next level, you want Andrew and Carey (Owners) from Limitless Innovations to provide you the service. ***Quality and Workmanship second to none!!
- Steve Cline Concrete ConstructionI contacted Steve on a Wednesday, and by Thursday afternoon the entire job was DONE!! He was a professional to work with, and he and his team did outstanding work. Several times throughout the job Steve had me take pictures/review his work before moving on to the next step- I was very impressed. I highly recommend
- Ernest RemodelingMy husband's woodworking shop burned down and we hired Mr. Ernest to rebuild it. His estimate was accurate on what it would take to rebuild. His price per hour was $27.00 per hour and that included two helpers. The quality of work is excellent. The roof is tight and we have had several storms now and there have been no leaks. My husband is using his shop everyday and there have been no problems with the workmanship. Mr. Ernest showed up on time, worked hard while he was here, he was very professional, and we will use his services again if the need arises
- Calaway ConstructionMr. Calaway did a exceptional job of keeping me informed of the progress, and timeline of the job. The concrete slab could have been better, but was sub-contracted. Overall, it went very well, and I'm pleased with the finished product. Mr. Calaway has given me one year from the completion date to point out any defects, and have them taken care of
- David WolfardEverything went as planned. Contractor did work while we were on vacation, so there was no down time using driveway and steps.
- Backus Concrete LLCBrandon from Bacchus met us several times on site to discuss the project. He was very interested in getting us exactly what we wanted and keeping the costs in line with our budget. He had great ideas on how to improve the plans and provided us with many options. He gave us the name of a contractor who we found shared Bacchus' desire to meet our desires and budget. We have not started the work so this post will be updated as soon as construction is underway
Concrete Repair Contractors in Fouke
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:We bought an older home and had toilet backup issues just a few weeks after moving in. I called 3 "A" rated plumbers on Angie's List. Jack was very reasonably priced when compared to the other two I contacted (one of those companies wanted $370/hr on the weekend). Jack spent a 1/2 day trying to clear obstructions from the downstairs toilet -- he pulled out cotton shop towels, masking tape and other items likely left by remodelers hired by the previous owner. He also pulled tree roots out which was a bad sign. Unable to clear the blockage, he brought a crew back on Monday to trace the line using an electronic device. Since the line didn't have cleanouts, it's wasn't apparent how the line went from the house to the street. Jack brought an excavator and proceeded to take out the old line (which was packed full) and clear blockages both to the house and from the curb to the street. He installed new PVC pipe with 3 cleanouts. I'm thankful that we were able to connect to existing pipe and didn't have to tear up the new patio. Jack and his crew are a hard workers - spending 11+ hours on this job. He had given me a quote prior to doing the work and actually gave a significant discount since he didn't have to dig as deep as originally thought (4 ft. vs. 7 ft). I would trust him to do any work I have in the future and he will be the first one I callTarek T.
- Business Description:Established in 1933, Olshan Foundation provides cost-effective foundation solutions to residential and commercial property owners. Services are backed by an available lifetime warranty, friendly customer support and convenient financing options. Free, no-obligation structural assessments are performed by Certified Structural Technicians. Since no two homes are alike, our Technicians carefully inspect the problems affecting your home before developing a comprehensive repair plan designed uniqu..Recent Review:Appointment was made at our convenience and tech was on time. Very polite. Listened to our concern about the situation where they had performed work in the past. Reviewed the situation and assured us there was no changes and all was fine. No charges were incurred and they said we were welcome to call for a follow up any time. Very politeCathy H.
- Business Description:HARGRAVE Custom Foundation Repair and Drainage Correction, was incorporated as HARGRAVE HOME REPAIR, INC. by Jerry and Margie Hargrave in 1986. Hargrave continues to be a family owned and operated foundation repair company, committed to the highest quality, most professional and affordable foundation repair in the community. Owners of the company are directly involved in the business as estimators, crew foremen, and office managers. The men installing our piers are long time employees of our ..Recent Review:We had Dan Hargrave (and 2 other companies) come out to inspect our home and give us an estimate on potential repairs. Typically foundation companies start with measuring the elevation differences from a central point in the home to several other areas of the home to determine any problem areas. All 3 companies did this. What made Hargrave different is that his evaluation and suggestion made significantly more sense than the other companies. All companies agreed that the back wall of our home was dropping and needed support. However, the other 2 companies had both assumed (and had convinced me) that if the back wall needed to come up, the outside garage wall would need to come up as well. This made sense to me until Dan did his evaluation. Dan was the only person to measure the drop in the garage. The other stated they didn't measure the garage floor because of the intentional grade to allow drainage. This again made sense, but Dan measured to at least confirm the garage was level from side to side, taking the grade into account. What he determined was the outside garage wall was already high, and lifting the back wall would bring it back in line with the outside wall. Dan also noticed another issue that the other 2 companies hadn't seen due to a lack of measurements. However, he stated he would actually wait on that work, keep an eye on it and if it continued to get worse . . only then to have them back out to repair that area. Repairing it now would lead to additional separation inside and unless it got worse, he wouldn't suggest the work be done right now. This gave me a lot of faith that he truly recommending what he thought was best for me, and not what was best for his profits. They were on time when the work was scheduled to start and had the job completed in a few hours. The foreman was thorough and walked me through his decisions on how far to jack up the house and when to stop. The crew did an amazing job of cutting up our deck to do the repairs and putting it back together where it is almost impossible to see it had been removed. They even fixed the cracks in the brick, though they said they typically don't do that anymore. I couldn't be happier with the evaluation, recommendation, communication, work, clean up and price. I have already recommended them to others and would be happy to do so in the futureDavid R.
- Business Description:We'll beat anybody's prices by 30%!Recent Review:I contacted Steve on a Wednesday, and by Thursday afternoon the entire job was DONE!! He was a professional to work with, and he and his team did outstanding work. Several times throughout the job Steve had me take pictures/review his work before moving on to the next step- I was very impressed. I highly recommend. <br /Jennifer H.
- Business Description:We at CAPPS CONCRETE would like to take the time to tell you about our company. We are a small family owned buisiness. We have 4 employees and we believe that a hand shake is as good as a contract. But we will write up a contract if one is deemed needed. Our billing procedure is move in, finish the job, and then get paid in full when the job is done. There is no financing available. Cash or Check only
- Recent Review:This was an existing house that had windows that leaked from the Day after the owner took ownership of the house. The house was built by Kelso Company of Hot Springs. There was a lawsuit against Kelso Construction, and a settlement was reached. The windows were changed by another contractor CCS Construction, and it still continued to leak, because of incorrect installation of windows and not using proper sealing material. The owner decided to install an EIFS system. Aurel V. Construction did a superb and thorough job of removing siding, sealing the windows, and installing the EIFS System. He worked directly with the technical experts of the Total Wall System and also with a building inspector. We have had several storms and the windows have not leaked even once during construction. The Company - Total Wall has confidence with Aurel V. Construction, that they are giving me a 10 year warranty.Uma R.
- Business Description:Five Star Roofing & Construction has been since 2009. We do Residential & Commercial work our work is 100% guaranteed. We do not collect NO money up front. Lifetime workmanship We give the best prices. Thanks
- Business Description:If you're looking for excellent service then you've come to the right place. At Coster Landscaping & Sprinkler, our ultimate goal is to serve you & make your experience with us a pleasant one.Recent Review:<p>He arrived on time had was completely familiar with my sprinkler system. Made the necessary</p> <p>repairs replaced the control box within an hour. He also walked me through the system so I</p> <p>could understand how to operate it. Extremely helpful.</p> <br /susan f.
- Business Description:WE ARE A CHRISTIAN BASED COMPANY. HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 35 YRS. WE SPECIALIZE IN REMODELING KITCHEN AND BATHROOM, HOME EXTERIOR REMODELING AND OUTDOOR CUSTOM DECKS.
- Business Description:Big or small we do it all. Cost is determined by the job.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Fouke
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71913
- European Classic Designer
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
Sheridan, Arkansas 72150
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Limitless Innovations15477 W Battlefield Park Rd
Prairie Grove, Arkansas 72753
- Limitless Innovations
- Olshan Foundation Repair2916 Gum Springs Rd
Longview, Texas 75602
- Olshan Foundation Repair
- William Fitzgerald Construction Servicespo box 213
GREENBRIER, Arkansas 72058
- William Fitzgerald Construction Services