Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Lowell, AR
There are 19 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Lowell
- Fast Electrical ServicesAfter we couldn't get a GC to start working for another 4 months, we decided to do some demo ourselves and sub the rest out. Friends suggested Fast Electrical since they also do drywall work. Ronnie met with my wife mid-morning and started working immediately. By the end of the day, he'd replaced most of the drywall that had been removed due to a major septic tank backup. He also quickly fixed an electrical problem that a nationwide electrical company had quoted around $10,000 to fix. Ronnie will be coming back later this week to finish installing drywall, sand down the mud from the work he did yesterday, and install new light fixtures and a ceiling fan. So far, we have been very impressed with his quality of work, his price, and his professionalism
- Handyman Connection of NW ArkansasTom came in and was obviously very knowledgeable about Sheetrock. He was very straightforward with what to expect, what needed to happen to prepare for the job and how long the job would take. The job was finished as described in the predicted amount of time.
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairThe men were very knowledgeable, upfront and helped me to make decisions that otherwise I would not have considered. The job site was kept clean. They were punctual.
- J&P Construction Painting and DrywallJ & P Construction completed our exterior home paint that included painting Brick, stone and siding. From start to finish, the team completed the job with our utmost approval. This company is very professional with communication and execution of the project was met with exceeded expectations. We highly recommend this company and will use them further in the future
- J&P Construction Painting and DrywallJosh dhis crew were amazing! Painting out full exterior of our house in a matter of days, going back over anything we had questions about at a terrific price! Ready for them to come and start my next project of some dry wall that is in need! Highly recommend to anyone!
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairI selfishly don't want to write this review, so that Mike has more availability/flexibility on future projects, but the credit is due and I highly recommend using Mike for your remodeling needs. Mike was very professional and communicated well through the project I hired him for. I am a stickler for details and Mike ensured I was happy the whole way. He takes pride in his work and it shows. I am so happy to have found Mike and look forward to working with him on future projects
- Fast Electrical ServicesI first hired Ronnie to add lighting and rework a water pump in my food truck in early 2018 and found him to have a high caliber of professionalism. He knocked out the work quickly and did an exceptional job. I hired him for a couple smaller jobs and he was quick to respond and provide great service. Earlier this year (2019), I hired Ronnie to completely install new and update the wiring in our building remodel. We completely gutted the building and with his professionalism, he ended up providing guidance to the other project crews. I have used other contractors in the past and Ronnie is at the top of the list for me. Since the completing the building, I have hired him additional jobs and recommend his company to others
- A Magician's Construction & Drywall LLCWe had a roof leak in our vacation home in Destin. Stephen showed up on time and sent pictures of the repair doing exactly what was agreed upon. We will use them again if needed.
- Mary's PaintingThey arrived to provide quote the next day and really did a great job including replacing insulation, dry wall, molding and painted to look like brand new!
- Mary's PaintingWe have used Mary's Painting many times and have always been pleased with the results. They are punctual and professional and always leave our home just as clean as if we were doing the painting ourselves! We changed the color of our hardwood floors and the handrails and trim no longer matched or blended together. Mary's Painting came up with a solution which didn't involve much sanding (or moving out of our home) and they look just as good as new! We plan to continue using them in the future
Drywall Contractors in Lowell
- Business Description:At Ace Handyman Services we believe when we do our job right, it doesn’t just improve your home’s value, it improves your quality of life. Ace Handyman Services NW Arkansas is a locally owned & operated franchise. In NWA since March 2008, we have many quality craftsmen that are employees of our company, not subcontractors. They have all been background checked, sex-offender checked, & drug screened prior to hire. If you call with a list of repairs, you can feel confident the craftsman we send..Recent Review:Nathan was an excellent craftsman. His work was impeccable. He was on time, courteous, and dedicated. The only reason they did not get 5 stars was the original estimate was $3,300 and the we paid $4,900. The estimate was badly underbidGlenn J.
- Business Description:Brush Brothers is a Professional Painting Company with Affordable Prices. We are committed to delivering customer service that is second to none. Services include residential and commercial painting, pressure washing and wood deck staining. At Brush Brothers Painting we strive to provide honest, reliable, residential and commercial painting services that stand head and shoulders above the rest. We combine the industry's best paint with our passion for detail to exceed your expectations. Wit..Recent Review:I am ecstatic about the awesome job that the Brush Brothers done on our back patio. We extended our patio to approximately 600 square feet and sent pictures both to our contractor and to the concrete supervisor what we wanted the color and marble stain to look like. But when it was done it was a disaster, and both said that was the best they could do. So I called and spoke with Devon, business partner with the Brush Brothers. I explained my frustration and disappointment on my patio, this project has been going on for over 6 months. He was exceptionally nice and informative when I told him my problem and seemed even excited the that he knew his guys could help me out. He said he would call me right back with a date and time the brothers could come and take a look at my project. Jake and Brett Brush both came and looked at my project and explained what they could do. They brought samples, paint schemes and was so determined to give me the patio I had waited so long to have. Within just a few days I had the prettiest patio I could ever imagine. I could not be more excited or pleased with the job they completed for me. They took their time, made sure every step of the process was what I wanted. I even requested along the way for them to add in gold flakes and gold glitter. They had never done this before but was willing to try anything I asked. Surprisingly it turned out better than any of us could of expected. I just want to say thanks so much to the Brush Brothers for their hard work and caring attitude for being a customer pleasing company that takes pride in their workBill A.
- Business Description:Three generations of quality work. Insured and Trusted. Tile, Showers, Decks, Sheet Rock, Additions and more... We treat our customers like family!! and take care of their house like it was our own. 100% Customer satisfaction!!!Recent Review:The experience was great. Mike and Marsha were wonderful to work with. I look forward to use them again for future renovation.Alex B.
- Business Description:Free estimates on roofing, painting, flooring, & remodels. For plumbing & electrical we charge a $65 service call & $35 an hour. We invoice customers after job is complete and payment is due within 30 days. We are licensed & bonded. GC #0093370515Recent Review:Jerry did a great job of explaining how they would do the work. Their work was excellent and done quickly, and at a much lower price than a previous bid from another company. They also cleaned up before leaving. Overall a great experience, would hire again and will call TMC for other non-electrical projects as wellLisa W.
- Business Description:With my 20 years of experience and being raised in all aspects of home construction, I have a wide range of skill sets. I am a very punctual man of my word with a high attention to detail. I provide free estimates and a one year warranty on my laborRecent Review:The men were very knowledgeable, upfront and helped me to make decisions that otherwise I would not have considered. The job site was kept clean. They were punctual.Karin L.
- Business Description:INTERIOR & EXTERIOR RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL. Painting,Drywall,Texture,Tile,Fence,Remodeling,Roofing,Gutters,Siding,Windows,Cabinets,Electric, House Cleaning servicesRecent Review:Professional service and great customer service!Harry S.
- Business Description:We specialize in interior and exterior painting services, cabinet painting, staining, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Cleaned up after himself, efficient, professional, friendly.Raymond G.
- Business Description:Fast Electrical Services provides repair, replacement, and upgrades to all your home and commercial electrical and lighting needs. We work on all interior and exterior electrical and lighting from LED changout to replacing your fans and pendant lights. From adding circuits, for exhaust fans or copiers to hot tubs and recessed lighting. We will hook up equipment, replace ballast, or trace down shorts or bad wiring. Fast Electrical Services LLC is licensed and insured. FES will be fast, frie..Recent Review:Ronnie came and did some electrical work for me and I mentioned a crack in the tile, he researched it and told me what we needed to do and even researched the product to get. This man is an upstanding man in an industry that is not necessarily known for that! Fast Electrical has my business for life! 10’s across the board!!Suzanne T.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - A & M Lewis Enterprises Inc, CertaPro Painters Ltd.Recent Review:This is our 4th time using Certapro and we wont use anyone else on our property. Our estimator Charlie was fantastic to work with and AJ that came to our house to do the work was as professional as anyone I've ever worked with before, they treat our home as if it were their own. They strive to be clean, professional, quiet and quick. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Roy CoverRoy C.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of experience in providing top quality home restoration and repair services, and backed by satisfaction our competitors can't match, isn't it time to give us a call? Whether you have small or large projects for the interior or exterior, we offer the quality you expect and the customer care you desire to make your home repair and restoration project dreams a reality today. Skip the stress of unlicensed or inexperienced contractors with the trusted quality of Handyman Connect..Recent Review:Tom came in and was obviously very knowledgeable about Sheetrock. He was very straightforward with what to expect, what needed to happen to prepare for the job and how long the job would take. The job was finished as described in the predicted amount of timeBecky R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Find drywall contractors in
- Cave Springs
- Bethel Heights
- Elm Springs
- Pea Ridge
- Bella Vista
- Prairie Grove
drywall contractors in Lowell
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Touch of Granite, Tile & More5764 N Thompson Ste E
- Ace Handyman Services NW Arkansas3824 Cawood Ln Suite A
- All Around Maintenance1768 Arrowhead St
- America's Roof Today610A E Battlefield St
- Angelo Brocato's Painting and Remodeling1024 West Oak St.
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts1820 Old Morrilton Hwy
- Ayers Drywall Insulation & Supply, IncPo Box 657
- A Touch of Granite, Tile & More
- B-Squared Construction27 Pivot Rock Rd
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
- Bear State HandyPro Solutions1913 SW Pine Ave
- Bella Vista Contractors Inc20 Syston Ln
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Bella Vista Handyman Co1403 Se 21st St
- Blankenship's Labor Svc22391 Butler Ford Rd
- Brush Brothers PaintingPO Box 1558
- Buddy Shute Carpentry416 E Huntsville Rd
- B-Squared Construction
- C & C Family Handymen3401 Susan Pl
- Casares Construction 731 Easy St
- CertaPro Painters® of Fayetteville16360 Harmon Rd
- Colin painting and cleaning2303 SE 8th St
- Condor General Contracting39 Fairway Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Cradoct Construction LLC1356 Madison 7305
- Cruz Pro Painters3179 Rosemary Ave
- C & C Family Handymen
- Deeter Construction2611 W Monroe Ave
- Dependable Painter4 Churchill Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Dependable Painting ETC.4157 sunflower circle
- Dharius painting 2316 W Locust St
- Directbuy of NWA2713 SE Otis Corley Dr
- Durable Professional Painting (DuraPro)201 E. Harold St.
- Deeter Construction
- Janacek Construction Inc1812 S 26th St
- Jco Builders & Property Maintance1100 48th Place
- JM RoofingPO Box 534
- JM Roofing, Innovations & Contruction PlusPO BOX 364
- JoeBet Painting and Pro Services LLC4422 Wirsing Ave
Ft Smith, Arkansas
- Josh Worley Painting17595 W Highway 102
- Joshua CompanyPO Box 668
- Janacek Construction Inc
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG7316 OAKLEY DR
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG
- Mark of all Trades3016 N Strawberry Dr
- Mary's Painting1218 E Necessary Rd
- Mid-South Construction10139 NE Campbell Rd
- Midwest Handyman
Belle Center, Missouri
- Miller's Multi Trade LLC103 Baker Ln
- Miller's Multi-Trade3111 Perry Road
- Modern Exteriors of Springfield810 W Norton Rd
- Moran’s Painting 1303 W Lazy L St
- Mark of all Trades
- R & B Construction & Remodeling20162 N. Hwy 127
- R & R Custom Contractors2410 South 8th Street Suite B
- Residential Renovators2511 N. 2nd St. Ste. 3
- Richard's Custom Repair & Remodel785 costales lane
- Romos Painting Remodel And Pressure Washing
- R & B Construction & Remodeling
- T & T All American Plumbing Heating and Air12 Cranfield Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- The Maintenance Co414 Pinion Valley Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- The Paint Squad LLC
- The Roof Genie • Roofing & Construction3771 Ramsey St. Suite 109-142
Fayetteville, North Carolina
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Total Drywall13548 Woodsong Trl
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
- Two State Construction953 Lewis Circle
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- T & T All American Plumbing Heating and Air
- Village Drywall151 Villawood Trl
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
- Village Drywall