The differences between plaster vs drywall are vast in their price points, installation processes, appearances, and more.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Lowell, AR
There are 15 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drywall Reviews in Lowell
- Fast Electrical ServicesAfter we couldn't get a GC to start working for another 4 months, we decided to do some demo ourselves and sub the rest out. Friends suggested Fast Electrical since they also do drywall work. Ronnie met with my wife mid-morning and started working immediately. By the end of the day, he'd replaced most of the drywall that had been removed due to a major septic tank backup. He also quickly fixed an electrical problem that a nationwide electrical company had quoted around $10,000 to fix. Ronnie will be coming back later this week to finish installing drywall, sand down the mud from the work he did yesterday, and install new light fixtures and a ceiling fan. So far, we have been very impressed with his quality of work, his price, and his professionalism
- Handyman Connection of NW ArkansasTom came in and was obviously very knowledgeable about Sheetrock. He was very straightforward with what to expect, what needed to happen to prepare for the job and how long the job would take. The job was finished as described in the predicted amount of time.
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairThe men were very knowledgeable, upfront and helped me to make decisions that otherwise I would not have considered. The job site was kept clean. They were punctual.
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairI selfishly don't want to write this review, so that Mike has more availability/flexibility on future projects, but the credit is due and I highly recommend using Mike for your remodeling needs. Mike was very professional and communicated well through the project I hired him for. I am a stickler for details and Mike ensured I was happy the whole way. He takes pride in his work and it shows. I am so happy to have found Mike and look forward to working with him on future projects
- Mary's PaintingThey arrived to provide quote the next day and really did a great job including replacing insulation, dry wall, molding and painted to look like brand new!
- Mary's PaintingWe have used Mary's Painting many times and have always been pleased with the results. They are punctual and professional and always leave our home just as clean as if we were doing the painting ourselves! We changed the color of our hardwood floors and the handrails and trim no longer matched or blended together. Mary's Painting came up with a solution which didn't involve much sanding (or moving out of our home) and they look just as good as new! We plan to continue using them in the future
- Fast Electrical ServicesI first hired Ronnie to add lighting and rework a water pump in my food truck in early 2018 and found him to have a high caliber of professionalism. He knocked out the work quickly and did an exceptional job. I hired him for a couple smaller jobs and he was quick to respond and provide great service. Earlier this year (2019), I hired Ronnie to completely install new and update the wiring in our building remodel. We completely gutted the building and with his professionalism, he ended up providing guidance to the other project crews. I have used other contractors in the past and Ronnie is at the top of the list for me. Since the completing the building, I have hired him additional jobs and recommend his company to others
- Handyman Connection of NW ArkansasWe had some issues scheduling but I think it was more of the cable companies fault, but once I had called, a technician came out right away to do the work. Two technicians came out and they were able to get the job done very quickly. They really went above and beyond for us and they did an amazing job
- Handyman Connection of NW ArkansasJoe met with us three times at our house. We gutted the bathroom ourselves by taking down wallpaper, removing tile and removing a very large bathroom. We also painted the cabinets and painted the walls. Joe put down tile, textured the walls, dug up concrete to move a toilet and replace the tub. He did wood working and plumbing and dry wall, tile and all kinds of plumbing. It took about a week. He was polite, prompt and professional. He did a fantastic job and worked with us to keep the cost down by doing work ourselves. Our bathroom is amazing
- Handyman Connection of NW ArkansasI called Handyman Connection to do two jobs: drywall repair and installation of a back-splash. I had called installers who were on a list furnished by the distributor of the tile; those installers were not anxious to work with black glass tiles, and I became very frustrated until I call Handyman. Dennis from Handyman Connection installed the black glass tile as a back-splash on the wall in our kitchen behind the cooktop. He did such a great job on that wall that I asked him to do it on another wall. The results are stunning! I don't know why the other installers balked at the glass tile, when Dennis seemed to have no trouble at all! Dennis also repaired corner chips in our textured wall and floated a repair that my husband had attempted. What a great job he did. He was prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable. Both jobs were done in two days. The entire staff is friendly and helpful. I would definitely contact them again for any repairs/projects I have around the house
Last update on August 31, 2021
Drywall Contractors in Lowell
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Before you can start a major remodel, you need to know how to tell if a wall is load-bearing. Learn what a load-bearing wall is and how to identify one.
Hiring a drywall contractor to patch up a wall after plumbing or electrical work is your best bet to guarantee a smooth, clean finish. Finding a pro that’ll do a good job involves getting multiple quotes, plus checking references and qualifications.
Find drywall contractors in
- Cave Springs,
- Bethel Heights,
- Elm Springs,
- Little Flock,
- Pea Ridge,
- Bella Vista,
- Prairie Creek,
- Prairie Grove
drywall contractors in Lowell
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Ace Handyman Services NW Arkansas3824 Cawood Ln Suite A
Springdale, Arkansas 72762
- America's Roof Today610A E Battlefield St
Springfield, Missouri 65807
- Arcadia Roofing And Siding4135 N Beech Creek Way
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72703
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts1820 Old Morrilton Hwy
Conway, Arkansas 72032
- Ace Handyman Services NW Arkansas
- B-Squared Construction27 Pivot Rock Rd
Eureka Springs, Arkansas 72632
- Bella Vista Contractors Inc20 Syston Ln
Bella Vista, Arkansas 72714
- Bella Vista Handyman Co1403 Se 21st St
Bentonville, Arkansas 72712
- Blankenship's Labor Svc22391 Butler Ford Rd
Springdale, Arkansas 72764
- Brush Brothers PaintingPO Box 1558
Bentonville, Arkansas 72712
- B-Squared Construction
- G & S Insulating38 Epernay circle
Little Rock, Arkansas 72223
- G & S Insulating
- KEN RADER INTERIORSPO Box 1738
Farmington, Arkansas 72730
- KEN RADER INTERIORS
- Snyder & Sons Remodeling3404 Susan Pl
Rogers, Arkansas 72756
- Snyder & Sons Remodeling
- The Roof Genie • Roofing & Construction3771 Ramsey St. Suite 109-142
Fayetteville, North Carolina 28311
- The Roof Genie • Roofing & Construction
- WDL Designs2969 Elmore Park Rd Ste 125
Bartlett, Tennessee 38134
- WDL Designs