You have the right to feel safe in your backyard. If your home is easily visible from the road or a neighbor’s property, consider these privacy fence ideas.
Get matched with top fence companies in Hoxie, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Hoxie
- Sims Construction CompanyGreat! Professional, courteous and made sure I was happy with the services provided. Would recommend!
- MOSS FENCING & ORNAMENTAL DOORJosh Moss responded quickly to my request for a quote on a Monday. Once we accepted his offer he again visited the house on Thursday so we could walk thru all the details of boundaries, gates, picket, how far back from property line, etc. We chose Moss because he stated he would start the next Monday and finish by end of week (my neighbor is installing his own fence and I needed to be done before he started). Moss actually started on the next Wednesday and finished the following Tuesday. We were not at the house when he completed the job. Upon inspection my wife and I agreed to pay the remaining contract balance and agreed to meet Josh at the house at 12:30pm to present the final check but he forgot so we left it for him under a flower pot to pick-up at his convenience. Upon final inspection the fence looks good--it is treated cedar plank with treated pine support; the gates work fine--Moss uses spring-loaded levers...some of the gate latching hardware is installed upside down but works b/c they are spring loaded. He likes to bypass trees in the fenceline rather than butt-up the fence against them. The longest length of fence between my neighbor seems a little unsteady when I grab and pull shake it--apparently due to the sheer weight of the wood and maybe too little cement used for the posts. This line of fence also appears to lean over into my neighbor's property...if he built it right-on the property line then this could be encroachment--we recently bought the house and a survey clearly marked the boundaries. Oh yeah-- Josh uses 6"x6" posts from which the gates hang
- Bill's Handyman ServiceThey showed up when they said they would and finished the job in a timely manner. They were also a pleasure to deal with.
- Caughron Constructionthey did a great job he was on time every day worked til almost dark and was polite and very professional,,he was on budget and finished on time thats a great thing,,,,,i have had him back to expand a room in my house and im thinking of building on a back deck and i will call caughron construction to do the job,
- MOSS FENCING & ORNAMENTAL DOORThey did an excellent job. They did start a day or two late but still finished on time. When we asked about adding the double gate while they were finishing up original job they were quick to quote and got it done the next day.
- MOSS FENCING & ORNAMENTAL DOORThey completed the job in a timely manner. It was good quality work. They responded to me immediately and always got back to me. There was no set time to finish the job.
- MOSS FENCING & ORNAMENTAL DOORThey are very nice people. There was a wait in them getting with me because they are a small company. They were cheaper than everyone else but the quality of work wasn't good.
- MOSS FENCING & ORNAMENTAL DOORIt took 4 weeks from the time I contacted Josh Moss to the fence was finished. None of the delays were actually his fault just seemed as things would come up or equipment would would fail. I know for a fact they were on their way here and a wheel broke on the trailer that was loaded with all the boards and supplies for the fence. It took a wrecker to move it back to his shop. When Josh said it would be done on a certain day it was. His crew worked all day to late afternoon to complete my fence. He sent his whole crew to my house. Every time I called Josh he was available to answer my questions, if he was not he would return my call in a short period of time. Josh Moss is very knowledgeable and willing to answer any and all questions. I would definitely recommend Moss Fencing Company !
- NORTHEAST ARKANSAS FENCEThey were fast. They did excellent work and everything but they never did not finish the job. We had tried to get hold of them a couple of times and now we cannot get hold of them on the phone. My wife called the guy’s mother one time and she being honest asked us to get in touch with those people. Adjacent to the fence they were supposed to put up some iron arbor. We could not get them to come out and finish the job and they ignored our phone calls. We could have sued them but it was not worth the trouble. The crew that worked on it was excellent. The owner did not do any work. He just came here and gave us an estimate and then sent the guys out and they did the job. He was supposed to order the other stuff and that never happened. The price was competitive not for what we got done but if they had actually worked the price was competitive. We got three bids. We have no complaints with the quality of the materials that they used. We will not use them in the future
Fencing Contractors in Hoxie
- Business Description:Serving the Central Arkansas and surrounding areas; plus limited areas of Tennessee and Missouri since 1989 with our power and pressure washing services. We have over 25 years of experience in cleaning all types of brick, concrete, wood, tile, ceramic, stucco, and vinyl surfaces. Let us meet your cleaning requirements....Recent Review:After the wood had dried following the pressure cleaning, Mr. Frazier & crew were punctual, received instructions, and went to work. They carefully moved grill, outdoor furniture, and potted plants and applied two coats of sealant to all vertical surfaces, and three coats to all horizontal surfaces. The wood soaked it up like a sponge. They replaced everything and did a great cleanup. In retrospect, the cost of both the pressure cleaning and sealing jobs included approximately 60 man-hours and a large amount of supplies delivered with state-of-the-art equipment. My house and property look new. My wife and I are completely satisfied. They're a class actJohn S.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:We are a modern construction company with unique and custom designs. With 20 years of experience we have seen a lot and can do it all!
- Business Description:Certified Master Inspector; We provide home inspections to meet the needs of home buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and insurance companies. We are licensed and insured.
- Recent Review:Nightmare. When the materials arrived we only had about half of what we needed. The first day he showed up he did not get to my house until 11a, when he said 7am. He was then gone by 3 pm. The next day he said his partner quit. I offered my sons assistance to help him hang the rock at no charge. 2 days later he asked me for a big favor, his car payment was due and he needed $350. He swore it was a 1 time deal. I told him to take it out of the 800 advance, and he said he did. The next day he did not show up. The next week he said his daughter was sick. He then said he underbid the job because materials and delivery fees went up. I told him he could use my truck to save on delivery fees, and he said that would offset the cost. By the end of the week he said he needed more money for materials, I went to lowes and bought $100 in lumber. I told him to call the rest in to Lowes, and I would pay them direct. $661 dollars later I was assured that was all he needed. He again no showed that Friday and Saturday. When he returned I took the day off from work to help him hang the ceiling, with no deduction from the quote. He showed back up the next day, but then did not show the rest of the week. Said he pulled a muscle. The he called me and said he needed more money for gas because it was taking longer, but would have it done by the end of the week. The week came and went, he would show between 10-12 and leave between 12 and 3. Thinking he was out of motivation for being over budget, I told him I would absorb the material cost, and the $1000 for labor would be great and still due at the end. The next Monday (after not showing again that weekend, was told by his wife he was buying an air conditioner for the house) He hit my wife up for more money, said the job would be done by weeks end. We gave him 100 that morning, and 200 more the next day to try and give him incentive to come back. He did for two days with little progress. I called and said I thought we would still be short an materials, he agreed and we put in another order to Lowes. I mentioned one of his framings were off level by about an inch, and he said he had noticed it and would fix it. He got the next load of $161, then no call no showed for 4 days. He called me Sunday and said he needed more money. I told him we would see how the work went. He showed the next day, hung two sheets over the unlevel frame he never fixed, picked up his stuff without saying a word, pulled his sign and left. I called him the next day and he said he could not work without money. I asked whatever happened to the first agreement, and I thought we had a second agreement, with no money up front. I am now $2151 in the hole on a $1554 quote,and 32 days on an 8 day project. Then he put his partner on the phone who said I was crazy to expect so much work for so little. They offered to make a new quote to finish. She then told me off, said her phone was going dead and then hung up. They have not answered their phone sinceShelly S.
- Business Description:Garden Bridges Picnic Tables, Garden Benches and Gliders all handcrafted and custom built for Koi Ponds ,Landscaped Yards. Offering custom woodworking for residential and Business customerson a nationwide basis. Custom building to your specs for your yard, koi pond or garden area. Serving Arkansas, Texas, Tn and nationwide with delivery service and shipping available to your door! We are the original Garden Bridges website online since 1996. We produce garden bridges for Koi ponds, Japanese ..
- Business Description:Call 870-578-8105 today to get an estimate on your home improvement needs. We are a dedicated company that believes quality workmanship makes the difference and sets us apart from our competitors. Attention to detail and customer satisfaction is the cornerstone of our business. We are family owned and operated iand have been serving northeast Arkansas for the past 4 years. Proud Army Veteran! God bless the USA
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:Credit cards acceptedRecent Review:It took 4 weeks from the time I contacted Josh Moss to the fence was finished. None of the delays were actually his fault just seemed as things would come up or equipment would would fail. I know for a fact they were on their way here and a wheel broke on the trailer that was loaded with all the boards and supplies for the fence. It took a wrecker to move it back to his shop. When Josh said it would be done on a certain day it was. His crew worked all day to late afternoon to complete my fence. He sent his whole crew to my house. Every time I called Josh he was available to answer my questions, if he was not he would return my call in a short period of time. Josh Moss is very knowledgeable and willing to answer any and all questions. I would definitely recommend Moss Fencing Company !! <br /Darlene B.
- Business Description:we are a handyman service we do just about anything from grass to roofs
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Winter is a great time to install a fence as it can save you money and preserve your landscaping. Here’s everything you need to know about installing a fence in winter, plus tips for completing the project safely and efficiently.
A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Find fence companies in
- Walnut Ridge
- Cave City
- Lake City
- Evening Shade
- Cherokee Village
fence companies in Hoxie
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All Around The House LLC401 Kelli St
- All Around The House LLC
- brummett construction, inc.2700 pruetts chapel rd.
- brummett construction, inc.
- E C Barton & Company2929 Brown's Lane
- E C Barton & Company
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- MOSS FENCING & ORNAMENTAL DOORP.O. Box 16501
- MOSS FENCING & ORNAMENTAL DOOR
- Orrick's Remodeling and Home Repair 104 E Main St
- Orrick's Remodeling and Home Repair
- Unlimited Mobile Wash2611 S Ringo St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Unlimited Mobile Wash